Spoiler Black Bellied Belle: Demon Lord, Bite the Bait Please

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by littleredblossom, Oct 5, 2018.

1. littleredblossom

littleredblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers, please!

2. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nu link: Black Bellied Belle: Demon Lord, Bite the Bait Please
    Title : 卿本腹黑:邪君请上钩
    Raw: ( copy and paste the title )
    Description:
    The first time they met they had battled fiercely, just for a mere bunch of herbs. She needed it to save people, and he wanted to use it to save his own life.

“Let go of it, or you will die.” The man’s violet eyes were cold and sinister as he said in a low voice.

She held on tightly to the base of the herb and pulled its roots right out of the ground, before she turned her eyes back with a crafty smile. “It’s mine now. Snatch it from me if you can.”

When they met several years later they were no longer on opposing sides in hostility. In order to repay the debt for having stolen the herb back then, she went on to miraculously cure his body’s condition, relieving him of the inhumane torment that wrecked at his body day and night. He was amazed by the godly skills in Medicine she possessed and his heart went on to fall irrecoverably head over heels in love.

stumblmer and JuuHachi like this.
  3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

4. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!~ :blobpeek:
    How did both fall in love? How is the plot? And who's ML?

5. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    *munching popcorn*

Hello? Anybody? Anyone? Spare some time to spoil us about this novel?

Questions about this novel:
    1.) Who is the ml
    2.)what chapter is where they both fell in love
    3.) Any fluffy or snusnu moments? If yes, please tell me what chapter (if u can remember)
    4.)any nice male/female supporting character?
    5.)what is going on now in the latest raw chapters?

6. Lily Rose Tulip

Lily Rose Tulip Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The ml is the one in the summary. He should have appeared by now.
    2. Ml fell in love first. Even so it’s not like he realised straight away. It’s kind of like all over the chapters. I don’t know how to check the chapters. Fl realised she likes the guy quite late into the story. Can’t remember the chapter though. If I ever figure it out, i’ll let you know
    3. Quite late into the story if i’m not mistaken
    4. Yes. A lot. And this is one of those stories where the bad guys don’t always stay as bad guys. The bully stepsisters. Her friend from the medic family. A lot of good male supports too. Gosh. Just a lot. I can’t even remember them all to write about them. It’s easier for you to count the bad guys more than the good guys
    5. Right now the heroine is at her parents’ enemy’s lair. She’s trying to make her more dependent on her while removing her (the enemy) right hand’s power. Her parents already woke up and they already met with her brother. Ml and fl are together and being lovey dovey

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  7. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your hard work! *Bows* i shall start reading this! >////<

8. Lily Rose Tulip

Reading List:
    Link
    :) Honestly this novel is quite hard to read especially in the beginning but I really like the fl and I honestly like the bully stepsisters haha :D

stumblmer likes this.
  9. Reallyaz1990

Reallyaz1990 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler plz

10. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah
    What happens with the fake father? Dont tell me he will want to marry "his daugther"?
    Is FL mother dead? And his father?
    What happens with the elder sister?
    And with the crown prince?
    Thank!

11. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the name of the ML? Is is that duke guy who has the ice/fire worm in his stomach? I'm just unclear because in chap 19, there's a flashback to the death of who I am assuming is the MC, and another guy is with her, and he has also been reincarnated. So I'm thinking, maybe he is the ML?

SweetPink13 likes this.
  12. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah can I ask about someone that called Little Ye by Qing Yu, probably he's the Duke of Vast Seas the one who died after mc die in their previous life, when would they meet again and which chapter is it? Also how did they meet?

One more on the spoiler no. 4 I don't understand is her stepsister good or bad?

PS. I'm not good with English so pardon my mistakes

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  13. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    If the one in the summary is ML then he's the guy who has the ice fire worm in his stomach his name if I'm not mistaken Lou Jun Yao (?) probably someone from upper realm(?), as for the guy in flashbacks when Qing Yu died I think it was the Duke of Vast Seas as for this one I'm not certain :D:LOL:

midnight reader likes this.
  14. Lily Rose Tulip

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it quite a while ago and I haven’t kept up with it for quite awhile so I may have forgotten some but I shouldn’t have made a lot of mistakes, I think. I also haven’t read the translated ones so... Well, the first time they came so close is during a banquet. They were both there but they didn’t really meet face to face, kind of. She saw him from far. The real face to face is when the guy went to the girl’s house. Can’t quite remember for what. His spirit animal recognised her. Can’t remember the chapter either. Sorry.

There are 3 stepsisters, no? The one who’s praised to be excellent and the fiancée of the crown prince and the other 2 are the bullies. I was talking about the bullies. But even the other sister, from where I stopped, she was arrogant and annoying but she hasn’t done any terrible deed yet. She does have the potential to be a baddie though.

It’s fine, I don’t think you’ve made any :)

15. Lily Rose Tulip

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, you’re right :)

Jeonjkook likes this.
  16. Lily Rose Tulip

Reading List:
    Link
    of course not. He tried to be a better dad and pamper her and the brother but when the brother got calculated by the wife, he believed it so fast. That fake father is useless and he’s no one. You can ignore him. Not much impact to the story. At least from where i’ve stopped.

Both alive.

Elder sister, the crown prince’s fiancée? She’s in love with the duke of vast sea and her engagement with crown prince got terminated. She found out the duke’s obsession with mc. She’s full of vinegar. She designed to make mc enrol into her school. She thought it won’t be easy for mc to enrol so that way she can feel superior. And even if mc did manage to enrol, she thought it would be easier for her to make mc’s life tougher in school. She later found out how strong the bond between mc and duke is and panicked. She confessed to the duke and got rejected. That’s it about her from where i’ve stopped.

Crown prince? There’s really nothing to write about him. He just enjoys himself watching his ex fiancée making a fool of herself.

Amaunett, seafairy, stumblmer and 7 others like this.
  17. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu :aww::aww:

18. Lily Rose Tulip

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem (y)

19. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys... Need spoiler on the MC and her twin brother's elements please....

20. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it ever revealed to others that she replaced the original Qing Yu? Aside from Qing Ye Li and her brother, Qing Bei, who else knew?