Spoiler Blacken, Ex-Girlfriend (Female!MC World Hopping)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Title: 快穿:黑化吧前女友
    Title(?): (Quickly Wear It,) Blacken, Ex-Girlfriend

(Because I am not sure if 快穿 actually means "Quickly Wear It" but a lot of people translate it as that so. :blobwoah:)

http://www.69shu.com/22988/

Summary:

苏晚是一个位面破坏者,她以"炮灰前女友"的身份穿梭在各个不同时空,执着于怎样愉快的拆散男女主——世上没有拆不散的男女主,只有不够努力的前女友~

【快穿宠文,女主男主1v1 【问:如何顺利的炮灰主角?答:在主角面前秀恩爱,秀死他们~】本书读者群486918597(苏氏夫妇后援团)【这是宠文,这是宠文,这是宠文→重要的事情说三遍!!!】

Suwan is a Plane Destroyer. She shuttles to different time spaces using the identity of the "Cannon Fodder Ex-Girlfriend", dedicated to plotting how to happily tear apart the male protagonist and the female protagonist —— There doesn't exist protagonists that can't be torn apart, only Ex-Girlfriends who don't work hard enough~

【A spoiling "Quickly Wear It"s, MCxML 1v1 (Question: How to smoothly turn the protagonists into cannon fodders? Answer: Be lovey-dovey in front of the protagonists, until they die from overload sweetness.) 本书读者群486918597(苏氏夫妇后援团)This is a spoiling novel, this is a spoiling novel, this is a spoiling novel → Important things must be said thrice!!!】

MC: Suwan/苏晚
    ML:Surui/苏锐

As you might guess, our female main character, Suwan, has an occupation as a "Plane Destroyer", which is one of the 'jobs' in the 'organization' set in the Lost Time-Space. There are a lot of 'divisions' in that place, such as the Plane Destroyer Division, the Plane Restorer Division, the Reborn Division, etc etc. They take care of the messes these people (reincarnators, transmigrators, etc etc etc) leave behind. Or like the Plane Destroyer just are in charge of, um, their missions?? Not necessarily reincarnator/etc related missions...

There's no System to speak of. Once a member of the Lost Time-Space (LTS) accepts a mission, they are just given the 'plot' when they enter the world, but have no cheat system assigning them things nor items etc etc etc. Just information. Everything else is relied on their own experience and skills.

After being disappointed/bored by several novels with similar "System/Mission/Etc" World Hopping backgrounds I just skimmed the chapter titles, but they were so vague and short to the point and not very interesting and couldn't give me a hint of the plot at all. I didn't want to waste a lot of time on a novel only to drop it mid-way, which happened in a lot of other novels with similar premises. The only one that stood out was the fourth Arc, which was set in the gaming world, so I skipped Arc 1-3 and went straight to Arc 4 since hey, aside from learning the MC and ML's names nothing else is really important for these type of novels you know?

I was wrong. So. Very. Wrong. This novel wasn't as boring as I thought it would be.

First off, let me point out something that greatly differentiates this novel from other "Quickly Wear Its" (in my opinion ofc): Both the MC and the ML are part of this organization. In other words, every time MC goes to another world, when she and ML meet again, it's with full awareness of each other from other worlds and each with their own missions (though ML ignores the missions and is more concerned with being together with MC).

Of course, the ML (Surui) seems to become part of this organization only after he meets MC in the first world and loses her after she completes her mission (still not sure which Arc he got accepted since I skipped some but it's definitely before Arc4/ch60s). But whatever, this saved me a lot of heartache/headaches.

It takes a while for MC and ML to officially get together. The ML is really dovey, but as I see it Suwan only starts to accept Surui after the fourth Arc. There is a reason for this aside from her natural coldness and the Asshole/Tsundere/Whatever-People-Call-It Syndrome: MC used to have a lover, but that lover seems to have hurt her badly, which caused her become consumed by hatred and lose total faith in relationships. It's really heartwarming when Suwan finally accepts that Surui truly, truly loves her and that she loves him back.

The Arcs in this novel are really complicated. The missions aren't anything as easy as just tearing apart the female and male leads the old-fashioned way, sometimes it's actually just preventing them from becoming a couple or even meeting at all, sometimes it's just causing a protagonist's worst traits to become more prominent and drive away the partner themselves... Sometimes Suwan completes her missions without harming the Protagonists at all, like in this Arc with the plot of "Assassin dies and is reborn as a trash young lady". I'm really stunned by the different ways Suwan 'tears apart' the Protagonists and the different twists set in normal plots you see everywhere like "Trash Young Lady Reborn" or "Reincarnator wants Revenge" or Transmigration plots, apocalypse plots, etc etc etc.

The 'Protagonists' are also very complex and unique, and while some of them are so batshit crazy and stupid you want to tear off their faces, there are other Protagonists who turn out likeable after 'snapping out of it'. For example, a harem/reverse harem where the Love Interest Protagonist realizes what a real asshole player the First Protagonist is and while isn't chummy with our MC, isn't outright antagonistic/falls in love towards her. Another example, this Mother Protagonist and her Son, the Son turns out to be really antagonistic to MC because of Dad Protagonist but later on turns out sort of okay? There are also Protagonists that you really end up disliking, but who aren't completely killed off by the end or ruined and actually get an okay HE, like the zombie apocalypse Arc's Female Protagonist. Another Protagonist who you think is okay/normal/nice but who accidentally dooms the world because of just one action of selfishness that sets off a domino of ruin (and also triggers Surui's rage).

Suwan and Surui are not nice people. Don't expect this MC to be a compassionate passerby that will help people out of the goodness of her heart. They are both black-bellied, and okay, they won't go slaughtering people without reason, but if they're provoked they won't hesitate to lash out and won't feel bad by 'collateral damage' whether it's human life/affects others or not. Of course, this doesn't mean they don't treat other people well— while it's not past a certain point, they have good relationships with people that don't antagonize them nor mind their eccentric characters, and to innocent passerbys who are none the wiser, they are just that lovey-dovey couple who makes them spew a faceful of blood from the overall sweetness.

The members of the Lost Time-Space seem to each have their own "golden finger" that are unique to each other. Suwan's golden finger is to mantain her name as "Suwan" in every world (so each character she occupies are already called SuWan because of this) and Surui's golden finger seems to be that he's able to mantain his original body looks in every world (and also, every time he enters the world, the character's body stats -which might be super low in certain parts or lower cause of certain world differences- are instantly switched to his own stats, which is very strong, I think?).

In short: Suwan is retains her name in every world while Surui retains his appareance in every world, which makes it easy to recognize each other.

Even then, they learn to recognize each other by other signs (what with how I don't believe there aren't other people called Suwan in those worlds and also this glitch that negated this supposed golden finger in this world).

Surui is particularly sensitive to the prescence/aura of others, so once he meets someone he won't ever forget them, and he really, really, really remembers Suwan's aura, so even if she looks completely different, or if someone is wearing the same face as her (this literally happens when a "Protagonist" transmigrates into the host Suwan was supposed to use and Surui knows it's not Suwan without a wasted second), etc etc, he always recognizes his Wife. As for Suwan... She learns to recognize the traits of Surui. This girl is sharp and cunning and deadly, dude. As the Number 3 of her Division, this girl is no oblivious fool that only relies on brute force or simple scheming.

(Surui literally calls Suwan "Wife" as a pet name. 媳妇儿)

Since I skipped Arc 1-3 I'm now going to read them because the other Arcs were very good and unique.

As I said before, Suwan doesn't accept Surui straight off, so she is very cold to him and even outright hostile/irritated at times despite how he clearly shows affection to her. To people who want to pass the stages when Suwan is still stubbornly cold against Surui, I recommend them to jump straight to Ch62/Arc4 because while I haven't read Arc1-3 yet, Suwan just about starts to accept Surui in Arc4 so as I now prepare to seriously read Arc 1-3 I don't hold much hope for the sweet lovey relationship I am enjoying in the later Arcs... Haha.

Past certain Arc, the relationship between MC and ML is so sweet and fluffy and lovey dovey it burns your eyes, despite their apparent blackened traits. There were several times when I had to pause and take a breather from the lovey dovey atmosphere. Not even us, the readers, are extempt from the fate the innocent passerbys inside the novel share, which is to be beaten half to death by the overwhelming sweetness between these two...

This is one of the awesome power couples I actually like holy shit.:blobsleepless:

I don't seem to find Spoiler thread for this novel so here.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  2. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bring on the fluff :oops::love: Please share more lovey dovey moments between the MC and ML please :p TIA

MatchaGirl likes this.
  3. LuceArcana

LuceArcana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give spoilers for each arc??

4. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share sweet moment please.
    :oops:

5. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please..!!

6. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did someone picke it up for translating ??

Bai He Xiu Feng likes this.
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I translate it as Fast Transmigration, well, I saw someone translate it like that and agreed with them. Quick/Fast Wear is a broken google English translation of this lol. There's also World Hopping which fits, but might give a slightly different idea (like 'hopping' with the same body).

Sayani. S, miko_ and Murcott like this.
  8. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this being TL'd? if it is, someone link me plox?

if it isnt, someone post a pickup request for it. It sounds quite good.

9. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Please pickup this novel

Ran ahzu and Sabruness like this.
  10. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    快穿 is literally translated as quickly wear, but it actually refers to quick transmigration, with 穿越 being transmigration (I think that second character is the right one)

wafflebeauty and ludagad like this.
  11. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Black bellied MC ah! I'll be your follower!!!!

12. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    *whips @Nokita * Are you trying to kill me with all this awesome novels?! How do you even find them? What kind of site do you use to search? Ugh now I have to clear up my schedule if I wanna learn a bit more of this novel I blame youuuuuuuu :blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

wafflebeauty and Nokita like this.
  13. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, I'm too busy to this often. I was hoping to inspire someone to translate more, while I chip in every now and then xDD.

14. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know none has picked this up. Actually the only world hoppings I see are all Danmei, I haven't seen a translated Female MC world hopping in this site yet. :blobwoah:

:blobpeek:

I want you all to suffer with me

I'm using some reading apps that are separated into boy and girl sections and each has wuxia, xianxia, science fic, etc etc categories and I just scroll what I currently I like until I find an interesting enough summary and try it out. That or I just look for recommendations in the Chinese community.

15. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    kieshi, Sabruness and Huepute like this.
  16. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    *whips you more* Ai my poor fangirl heart... it might not be able to take on this much. :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    Whats the app you use? Is it in english or chinese? Or whatever chinese community you mentioned

ANNNNNDDDD OH MA GAAADDDD FIRST CHAPTER WAS ACTUALLY TRANSLATED IN GIRLY NOVELS *FREAKS OUT* @ludagad were you the one who did it?

Ran ahzu likes this.
  17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as a teaser tho...

Well, it's me, so... Just thought putting it in the updates will get more attention. If it gains enough fans, people at qidian might pick it up. They've only been picking up lame female MC novels, so a few suggestions won't hurt.

18. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Eii thanks for it!! Hopefully they do pick it up cuz im already sick of the female mc novels they pick up except for jun jiuling

tarese and ludagad like this.