Recommendations BL's in entertainment

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by High_class_middle_child, Feb 25, 2021.

1. High_class_middle_child

High_class_middle_child Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like BLs that have to do with actors or idols and im fine with if its a story in a QT novel to
    So PLEASE HELP❗❗

2. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. NidaLuna

NidaLuna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^definitely check that out but if you want more specific recommendations I would urge you to look at:
    My Artist is Reborn
    Very Happy
    My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness

chuvalulu, TaffyGirl13 and Quirkayla like this.
  4. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    Accidental Mark- non-rapey ABO story with the perspective of the gong as the CEO and the uke is an actor, not a story about "hidden rules"
    Rebirth of a Movie Star- very much a story about hidden rules, but has mature protag and ML.
    True Star- harem, MC is a transmigrated older actor and he is dealing with younger MLs for the most part (even though his new body's age is younger than them) touches on his past a lot and the MC is a fierce personality who doesn't do anything he doesn't want to do.

5. Quirkayla

Quirkayla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Completed showbiz novels I know:
    I Just Want to Be in a Relationship - Actor gets another chance at a new life but he doesn't want to be too focused on work like before because he wants to try falling in love. Really fluffy romance

One Useless Rebirth - Photographer witnesses death of popular actor and unexpectedly dies after. He returns many years into the past and keeps encountering the actor whose death he witnessed. Lots of dog blood drama

I Have Amnesia, Don’t Be Noisy! - MC host takes care of his long time boyfriend who lost his memories after saving him. A more mature-ish couple who tries to rediscover memories and ends up repairing old relationship problems in the process

The Film Emperor’s Daily Live Cooking Broadcast - Chef transmigrates into the body of an actor who was injured in an accident. He starts livestreaming his cooking to people of the insterstellar age. He doesn't really act because he doesn't know how to but he becomes a celebrity because of his cooking.

Transmigrated Into a Big Boss to Snatch Away the Cannon Fodder - MC transmigrates and becomes a rich boss that is one of the capture targets of a white lotus with a system. MC is not interested in the white lotus but pursues and funds the cannon fodder actor the white lotus was supposed to ruin instead.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    chuvalulu likes this.