Forgotten Title Boy reincarnated in a living person by god (accident) and becomes known as his second personality

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SiniKielo, Oct 31, 2022.

1. SiniKielo

SiniKielo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I posted about this same novel back in 2019 and still haven't found it. Sometimes I wonder if I made all this up in my sleep but it felt too real to be so. So I'll try my luck this year, in case someone can come up with a title. Am pretty sure it was a cultivation novel. So here we go:

The novel tells about an MC who gets a second chance from god (surprise). Unlike in many other reincarnation novels in this one, god f*cks up so that MC is reincarnated into someone's body who isn't even dead yet.

Because of this, now there are two souls in one body and the original owner of the body (let's call him ML) still has ownership over the body while our MC is stuck in his consciousness. If I remember right, MC was the one who helped ML's cultivation to progress in exchange that ML helps him to find a new body (not Blue Phoenix, as MC was not born again). Currently, they have to share ML's body. MC somehow manages to get a connection with god once more and learns that he can get a new body by gathering particular resources ( meaning herbs etc) and refine a new body for himself.

MC and ML are able to switch each other's roles so that whenever needed MC can take control of the body, but ML has to be willing or unconscious. MC's soul is also a lot stronger than ML's so he can not use his full strength even when using ML's body, but he is still stronger than ML and so able to protect him from danger. Whenever MC takes control of the body, ML's body takes on particularly significant change. His eyes turn blue and snake-like, making him look like a demon. His hair is white only in ML's consciousness, not when he takes control. There he resides in his soul form and is the place where ML met him for the first time. Since MC somehow has made a place of his own in ML's consciousness, making it look like his own bedroom back on earth. There he has his computer and is able to enjoy his time without getting bored while being stuck in ML's body.

They also had to explain to everyone the reason behind ML's eyes and personality changes whenever MC took control of his body. In the end, ML told everyone that MC is his second personality, so they won't freak out whenever ML's eyes change, but it always satisfies me to see those who don't know of this fact suddenly freak out.

Back in 2019, some people suggested that this might be BL, but from what I remember the ML was already in love with a woman and married(?) this eventually. Also, the story felt more like it was trying to build a harem for MC with all the girls saying they loved him and not ML and wished for MC to gain a body of his own soon. I of course can be wrong since it's been years. There is a chance that this was published on Webnovel by one of the users and not translated from other languages, seeing nobody can come up with a name and I read a lot of original creations from people back then.

The novel wasn't completed back then and dunno if it's still ongoing or even dropped. If you however do recognize this novel, please give me the title!

ireadbl likes this.
  2. GodkiL1ler

GodkiL1ler GHOST

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a novel like this but that was bl
    In that mc got stuck in another character body which was in love with another man just like but in that mc body not disappear but got missing etc

Maybe it's on webnovel search your history or bookmarks there

hypersniper159 likes this.
  3. SiniKielo

SiniKielo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did that back in 2019, but no luck q-q
    I had taken a break from the book for months and was not able to find it on my bookmarks anymore :blobcry:
    Probably deleted it by accident while cleaning my list.

4. GodkiL1ler

GodkiL1ler GHOST

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's on we novel
    O sorry to hear that maybe just forget that remember
    Yesterday is past
    Tomorrow is future
    But
    Today is present
    I thing I messed dialogue Hahaha

SiniKielo likes this.
  5. Nefes12

Nefes12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have u found it?

6. ireadbl

ireadbl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

7. Giratina

Giratina Out of 31 cousins, I'm the 28th one...

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember the name of the novel? It sounds interesting and I want to read it.

8. GodkiL1ler

GodkiL1ler GHOST

Reading List:
    Link
    No but I gonna check my list maybe if I find so I will send you name today

9. Seven_Deadly_Sin

Seven_Deadly_Sin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping

10. GodkiL1ler

GodkiL1ler GHOST

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.flying-lines.com/novel/i-...nd-loving-mother-in-another-cultivation-world

https://m.flying-lines.com/novel/i-...nd-loving-mother-in-another-cultivation-world

It's paid on this side but you can find this on other sides for free

Name : I become an adventurous wife and loving mother in another cultivation world