Brave souls needed to rescue Nyanko

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Gandire Alea, Mar 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    The Fake cat hangs desperately fighting gravity due to the cat's fatty fluffy body. Looking at the exit and remembering the cliched of dungeon exploration or just plain cynicism.

[​IMG]
    It might be a trap?

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @JinVodka @Nom de Plume @Blitz @Nyan sempai @Haruhal @Kitsune Alea

As the Braves reluctantly follow the path of light, a familiar monster falls from the shattered ceiling. Indeed, it was the forgotten Zombie Warrior Knight. It had spent hours searching for the Braves, and now it has found them with change of events. Along the way before their final confrontation, the Zombie Warrior Knight had lingered within the darkness and evolved through the Madness Tendrils. Now, before the Braves, once their former Brave's reanimated corpse cursed by the defeated Zombie Warrior King, was a new adversary blocking their path to what might be their final destination, preferably the tower.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dread Knight clad in dark armored tentacles with darkness literally swirling around it, was roaring towards the Braves in provocation. Unlike it's previous existence, it had now become more sentient-like, free from the control of it's liege, and now a mad knight capable of defeating even the Boned Armored Dragon outside the cave. It's feral eyes shined with crimson and cold precision. Though it was still a maddening beast that wantonly slaughters everything in it's path. It had evolved and now possessed the skills and experience of an elite knight.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dread Knight wielding the cursed Gram, and it's other hand, a vortex of shadows capable of nullifying physical attacks, faces the Braves in it's first and last battle.

• Dread Knight (Ancient Evil 2/4)
    • Health: 720/720
    • Equipment: Dark Armor (Corrupted)
    • Main weapon: Gram (Cursed); Secondary weapon: Dark Hand (Corrupted)
    • Weaknesses: Holy, Light, Fire
    • Warning: Dark Hand nullifies all kinetic energy. Gram curses anything it hits with "Stagnation".
    Now Braves, here comes your mid-stage boss fight! Fight to survive or die trying!

Gandire Alea likes this.
  3. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    ......Take out your torch. I will take out my big mirror. You put light on him from the front. I will hold the mirror so it reflects to his back.
    @Shem-Shield is activated.

Nom de Plume and Gandire Alea like this.
  4. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... I don't have a torch? Typo? You? Who is this "you"?

5. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s a comment towards the remaining party members

Nom de Plume likes this.
  6. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely, but yeah, reply was to me, so I thought @Nyan sempai was asking to take out my torch and shield... :blobawkward:

7. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the @Shem-Shield and a mirror :blobexpressionless: you have torch that's what you said in the beginning. Search your bag.

8. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... I'm already dead. I'm the Dread Knight.

A huge misunderstanding?

9. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    -_- ok then
    *Strikes two rocks* *lights a fire* *picks up a random branch* *ties a cloth around it* *dips it in elixir* *lights it on fire*
    *Blue flames erupt*

10. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    @JinVodka @Nom de Plume @Blitz @Nyan sempai @Haruhal @Kitsune Alea

1. Blue flames damaged Dread Knight's Health to 500.
    2. Dread Knight counterattacks with Gram.
    3. @Nyan sempai block with @Shem-Shield.
    4. @Nyan sempai loses @Shem-Shield magic effect due to "Stagnation".
    5. Beware, "Stagnation" kills "Activity" within the game. Your magic shield's "Activity" is now inactive. Should Gram hit you on contact, you will automatically die in the game. "Stagnation" will stop all "Activity" of said target on sword's contact.
    6. Dread Knight's tentacles eliminate the residual blue flames, stopping damage over time.
    7. Dread Knight attempts to strike down @Nyan sempai again with Gram.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    Gandire Alea likes this.
  11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Nyan is motionless.
    HELP HER PLEBS! OR YOU DONT GET HEALED!

12. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    A panicking zubat hides in nyan-chan’s hair

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  13. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    All Braves are technically Hero class, but downgraded due to Authority restriction. As a Brave, you still possess the ability to access plot armor via absolute choice to alter your fate in decisive moments.
    • Sacrifice the bat monster on you to protect yourself.
    • Attempt to dodge the attack.
    • Remain motionless and let fate decide.
    Empty. The endless dark horizon filled with nothing but sparkling discs, orbs, and clouds. In the depths of nothingness, a throne of unimaginable size continued to float in the vacuum of space. Except, it was not really floating but just there, as if there were an invisible ground below the throne.

The throne was glaring white, without a speck of anything, but only blinding perfection. A simple shaped throne, yet every edge and corner, were shaped in perfection. A closer look on it, one could see a uniform march of lights, forming lines at godspeed. A deeper observation, one can even barely perceive that these blurry edges of light were universes moving at immeasurable speed.

On top of this bizarre throne, was a gray silhouette seated like a king, watching everything in boredom. It had no distinct features except it's very body was like the universe; all too dark and boundless. Though it had no eyes or expression that could be seen, it felt as if it were holding the world in contempt. Especially in a particular universe, and within it, a particular galaxy, and inside it, a particular world residing in a particular dimension crafted by someone almost something like it. It was bored... expressionlessly so. It wanted a divine comedy. It desired something to alleviate it's boredom. Remembering the predicament of a lower-organism in some dot of a reality. It smiled. It loved entertainment. It loved everything. It was empty, therefore everything was needed to fill it. So it love. So it hate. So it cower. So it brave.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  14. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    The ground underneath Zheya gives way. As he falls into the depths of the cave, the other braves have a few moments to run for their lives.

@JinVodka @Nom de Plume @Blitz @Nyan sempai @Haruhal @Zheya

Lazriser likes this.
  15. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~ I like this turn of events. This is starting to feel like a really normal or long duration RPG. Especially when Ancient Evil is at 2/4 right now. When the Braves meet me again, the Ancient Evil will be at 3/4 by then, and finally 4/4 when I get absorbed by your creation. Yep. Feels like a classic Brave vs Demon King with "proper" leveling difficulty.

Gandire Alea likes this.
  16. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    I light one of my torches in the flames of Nyans fallen spear on the ground before throwing it at the skeletons clothing (even metal armor is usually worn with a cloths layer beneath). I look for a chance to fight with my spear while it’s on fire. Stab attacks are not very effective on bone and the flames are not destined to last long, so I poise for a sweeping attack. If it goes left I will knock it into the flames of the torch. Right and it’s time to knock it into the ever raging lava river.

Gandire Alea and Nyann like this.
  17. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    The shaking cave forces everyone to continue down the only remaining path

Nom de Plume likes this.
  18. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kitsune Alea

19. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s talking about himself~
    He got resurrected and that’s his new form.
    I think that’s what you are asking about??

Nom de Plume likes this.