Discussion Breed with an alien to save the world? (Y/N?)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Moonpearl, Mar 24, 2019.

?

Would you agree?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    66.0%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    34.0%
  1. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    So I can live the rest of my life in a super comfortable way while playing the most advanced VR in reality with the bonus of fucking at least one beautiful waifu? Hell yah.

Moonpearl likes this.
  2. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't really give the hyper advanced civilization the idiot ball. They are aware appearance is important to humans (it's kind of obvious) and that humans have varied tastes (again, obvious). They are attempting to fully populate their planet and need this to survive.

If you think for a heartbeat they will not be carefully, if not deliberately manufacturing appearances to fit their volunteer mates fantasies, at the very least matchmaking in such a way as to maximizes sexual attraction and thus breeding potential and enjoyment. The surgery will also be done on volunteers on their own side who are willing to take the appearances most attractive to the chosen mates. Anything else would be idiotic, and again, you can't hand the hyper-advanced civilization near extinction the idiot ball. If you do you typically then have to move them to 'fully extinct' and 'not advanced' instead.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  3. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, no go. I want some say in what I put my shaft in. Call me shallow, but I have no interest in bumping fuglies with someone that looks like a dude or ultra buff chick. Sure I can compromise on things like skin color or varying degrees of attractiveness, but if they are sporting the same equipment as me it wont be happening.

4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    If it is a form that is almost human with both genders like these weird ones then no thanks :blobthumbsdown:

AMissingLinguist and Moonpearl like this.
  5. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    You're going to use VR to pretend they look like your ideal? Well, that's clever.

Can and did. Accept the limitations of the scenario - it's part of the point.

6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd do a lot of things for money.

7. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    ... You gave the advanced civilization the idiot ball.

You do realize this means I have to give humanity the bigger idiot ball, right?

Sigh... Well, my choice is irrelevant, then. By the time it gets to me Putin's already launched the nukes and hacker trolls and Trump's begun building the Space Wall with funding from Space Mexico gained by exporting aliens to the Aliens.

8. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    How much money?

Moonpearl likes this.
  9. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I wouldnt be inverse to breeding with their natural forms as long as they don't look like completely grotesque. As they fit the same basic form factor as we do I can't see them as being to different to begin with. And no it's not that my strike zone is that wide, it's just I've never really judged people from their outer appearance.

Moonpearl likes this.
  10. Fig pluckers son

Fig pluckers son Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Puh-lease most of us feel uncomfortable masturbating with our left hand, let alone doing it with anyone with a darker or lighter shade than us. Now imagine someone trying sex with a cute alien girl with eight dicks, not going to happen.

11. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    With enough money, you could make even God do a a handstand for you
    So getting me to mate with aliens? With the right price, sure

Moonpearl likes this.
  12. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    I could invent reasons for it, if it makes you happy. How about: the surgery is only possible once due to how difficult and traumatising it is. A second time would kill the person. And they're in a rush to change these selected individuals. If they make them to your specification and you change your mind about accepting, it's a waste.

Also, this isn't a new addition: whether they're small or big is not a conscious decision, but decided by their original biology.

A bit like child support.

It would be hard since they're not compatible with us. They need the surgery to breed.

I think my friend made them kind of blue, tall, very thin (or bulky) humanoids that can stretch their bodies and have no bones. Not sure what their faces are like, but I didn't think they sounded so bad either.

13. Ryuukage

Ryuukage [Professional Lurker][Loli Head Patter][Lazy Fox]

Reading List:
    Link
    The other people can save the world for all I care are the novels :D

Moonpearl likes this.
  14. Fig pluckers son

Fig pluckers son Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I have a feeling it would be worlds easier slapping a human sized vagina on to their reproductive organs then for them to go thrue some weird physical makeover to look more human. So yeah with the info from the spoiler I could go balls deep in tall dark blue and slender as long as they get the gender mod correct. No sword duels for me....

16. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    There were apparently various things that they had to change in order to support a human baby inside them. I never really got to unravel it all before we gave up on the game.

17. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of fucked up game you're playing

mir and AMissingLinguist like this.
  18. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    *shrug* with only the needed body mods needed to breed, anything "extra" is just that. So basically I would just tell them I'm willing to breed with an Individual that only has had the needed alterations to be on the receiving end of reproduction(eg, the support of the fetus and the vagina to impregnate them in.

Moonpearl likes this.
  19. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing some weird fetish sci-fi kind xD

Btw, has anyone summoned @Ai chan yet, futanari aliens with multiple sexual organs sound like her kind of kink.

mir and AMissingLinguist like this.
  20. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    You've established the only two relevant points in the opening: 1-they have the ability to change appearance (let's add the caveat that it can only be done once, and say it fundamentally alters them such that it can't be reversed or undone in any way. Won't affect my point), and 2- they are near extinction and require humans to breed with to avoid full extinction, but are too immoral to resort to rape of any kind (i.e., both partners in the engagement need to agree). Everything else is added fluff that we are assuming, but significant portions of it cannot logically follow.

As anyone with any negotiating experience will tell you, we start with point 2: they need us more than we need them. Humanity can and will survive even the worst case scenario for global warming. They will not survive without us.

This gives us leverage. There are two negotiations going on: one, between the governments (cleaning the earth in exchange for allowing citizens to volunteer for breeding) and two, between the individual parties of the relationships (marry alien, perpetual monogamy, raising children). The aliens have to get that agreement in the first (let's assume they already did) and now need to maximize success for the second.

They aren't idiots. Let's repeat that: they aren't idiots. If they were, the moral point of part 2 would not have been included; idiots would have been fooled with unwilling 'volunteers' from the more Machiavellian world governments, and rape would be back on the table. A few sex slaves from third world countries would be donated, the aliens would leave, and the world flips over due to the technological advantage various unscrupulous dictatorships now hold over the first world. Bad for everyone, humans and aliens.

Therefore, they are capable of maximizing the success of the individual negotiations. Human attraction is visual, then pheremonal, then emotional, and finally cognitive. They have the ability to shape the first as they please, might have some trouble with the second, and are in serious trouble on the third and fourth because even humans don't understand how to make those compatible. Honestly, at this point I would estimate they'd drop the perpetual monogamy clause because that is by far the biggest hold up. Humanity is simply incapable of doing so without drastic coercion; just look at the divorce rates of any developed nation. And that doesn't even include widows and widowers, the majority of cheaters, and polygamous arrangements of any kind.

In other words, they need to get as many children as possible as quickly as possible before the relationship falls apart (as it inevitably will unless the alien bends over backwards for the human. That is not impossible, to be fair; logically it seems most likely that they will turn their own people into some kind of psuedo-sexual slavery under the logic that only the hybrid children will survive the return to the Homeworld and its disease and thus all others are expendable). The most effective way to do that is to model appearance off of the human partner's fantasy (female you'd probably get a few sure years off of this, male a bit less) and then get to work AFAP. Either that or they will release appearance options and see how many humans bite on those. In either case, they will not be the ones making the choice of individuals; remember, they need to maximize successful partnerships and are in the lesser position in negotiations, and thus will be allowing the choice rather than making it. They may give their own people an option to decline a potential mate, but they will not allow them to chose one against the subjects will; this has a very high chance of resulting in no children from the partnership, and thus the aliens lose.

TL;DR: the aliens need humans more than we need them, and have to maximize children (and thus sex) in every pairing, so will without question cater to the humans whims for appearance as it is the only relevant variable they can control.