Spoiler Bringing Along A Ball and Hiding from Foreign Devils

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 29, 2017.

1. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is one of the best lines by a ML that i have read.:blob_sunglasses:

2. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... skipped
    Disney in Japan time \o/
    Since it's holiday time, it's crowded and ML was afraid so he out Ball on his shoulder so Ball was happy. ML accompanies him to many rides and is obviously happy too.
    ML's phone keeps on vibrating...ignores...continues...ignores...ringing so then MC just tells him to answer if emergency and he'll take care of Ball...
    And guess what :blobangery: It's that stupid Natasha, the fiance, ugh bother my couple and their bun time :blobangery:
    She called crying saying she's lost at Disney....so guess she's also there but I guess ML is going to help cuz that bother doesn't speak Japanese...ML goes help and brought her back (MC thought ML was going to bring her home but instead those two came back here)
    ML picked up Ball and held up while that bitch grabbed onto ML's arm and stares at Ball. Ball held onto ML's neck and buries self into ML's shoulder.
    Trip obviously interrupted and can't even see fireworks.That bitch openly show hostility towards my MC and Ball :blobangery: And even dare to follow them back to the hotel !! Flips table

Eating dinner, Ball can tell that she here to try and 'rob' ...if I'm reading this right, he goes stab some meat and carrot pieces with fork and feeds ML o-o; while MC feeds Ball. So three are like spending lovely dovey family time while Natasha is seems to be outsider...then she grabbed onto ML's arm >~> but ML quietly removes her claws...ML and her say a few things (ML wants her to leave, she refuses) since talking to ML doesn't work, she proceeds to talk to MC.

After small introduction, she said something like " This is the case, I do not speak Japanese and I know Russia do not have Disney, I've always wanted to play but no one to accompany. Since you played today right and so let ML accompany me to play."
    MC: I don't mind but you have to ask him, this is not my final say.
    Natasha to ML: You see, he does not mind, let's go!
    ML: ....*wipes mouth* Go...
    ML proceeds to leave, Natasha follows

^ chapter 36
    What....I'm pissed now :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

3. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish somebody translates it:blobReach:

Boinkers and Skyelyne like this.
  4. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    T-T I want toooooooo mineeeeeeeeeeee damnit someone clone me

Since I pumped out two cannon fodder today.... might as well try to pump out more.

5. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsad: Can't be helped you already have a lot at your hands.

Skyelyne likes this.
  6. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm 9 chapters away from completion... gotta power up.

7. Skyelyne

Reading List:
    Link
    ML proceeds to walk fast with his long legs while that bitch try to keep up...
    ML thinks about how relationship between him and MC has gotten closer but still not enough as if he and Natasha were together, MC will only smile with blessing and with Ball, once again fly away. ML quickly walks around park, once back at starting point...

ML: You have a good rest, tomorrow I will send you back
    Natasha: You can't do that!
    ML: Who can tell me what I can do eyes are cold Who
    Natasha: I just happened to be here. You see, we are so far apart and that we can meet in this place, we have fate.
    (Bitch please, what fate, you clearly followed them)
    ML: Yes ah, you do not know where I was but can call me for help, fate is a wonderful thing, is it not?

Back to MC and Ball
    Both are depressed. Ball noticed MC was happy before but after Natasha came, MC and ML became unhappy and so since MC is unhappy, Ball is unhappy.
    ML came back after two hours, Ball asleep...awkward silence between MC and ML. Sleepless night for MC.

Natasha didn't listen, follow them next day, half a day later, Ball can't stand depressing atmosphere and proposed to end early.
    Skipping onto later, because of this, a 'cold war' is in place. Atmosphere between MC and ML isn't good, just silence and even after the trip, they're not talking.

Pouts Someone, go get rid of that bitch already QQ

8. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    Gambatte(y) . Fighto:sushi_cool:

9. Skyelyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 38 and 39 are must read.
    Basically cold war, but ML finally gets MC to talk to him. MC believes ML has no feelings for him, and only taking responsibility cuz of Ball. ML got angry and proceeds to "show" him his feelings. ML kisses him. End of 38.

Start of 39, MC wakes up with sore waist :oops: And found ML's arm around him, tries to get out a few times, gets pull back by ML. And ML ask him, something like how's the feelings, did you feel it (basically from what he said yesterday, saying how ML had no feelings for him, and then ML proceeds to prove him wrong). They talk more and I love this part cuz ML talks about his feelings and his views (when he first met MC 5 years ago, how he felt about MC then, and the drunk incident which ML wasn't really too drunk cuz he remembers every little detail about it and how he felt after MC disappeared, then MC appearing again) basically his point of view on all these events :aww::blobmelt::blobsmilehappyeyes: I'll say it again, it's a must read! Even if it's mtl!
    Always love reading ML's thoughts

Then ML goes on and explain about Natasha and family matters.
    At the end of 39.... ML: Do you want to confirm, if you still feel that I do not feel deep enough for you. We can verify it again.

Okay, guess I must stop at 40
    rolls off bed
    Time be a productive person
    looks at pile of papers on desk :blobsad:

10. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    For a moment it slipped my mind that its bl... lmao

Fieyy-Qa, Boinkers, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  11. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    although it wasn't clearly explained, i think the son kind have a hunch that Leonid is his dad, since he at first doesn't want to live with Leonid bc he's an 'alien' LOL.

- It's only MC that can get pregnant.

There's funny moment that i remember (ch 38-39 like @Skyelyne wrote above) so MC was kinda uneasy bc he thought ML only feels responsible toward MC bc made him pregnant but not love him. Then ML was like 'Do you want to know whether i love you?' and they;re doing R18. ML came inside, which later made MC like, 'what ?? you came inside ? you didnt wear condom' << smth like that, then MC took a bath right away to clean himself. ML thought MC was disgusted but he then slowly think what MC said, the part about 'came inside'. ML realized that MC can get pregnant and they can have 2nd kid or 3 kid which make ML super happy.

Later, MC takes drug to prevent pregnancy and make ML always wear protection when they're doing it. BUT, bc ML want to 'tie' MC and have more kid, ML secretly changed MC drug w/ supplement, and made a hole on the condom LOL, when MC know he was enrage and another cold war, ML then explain to MC why he did that, not only bc he missed their first son's moments when MC gave birth him, but also bc ML feels uneasy and feels like MC can leave him if ML doesnt 'tie' MC using kid. srly ML is so sweet <3

ML pretend to not remember bc MC looks like scared of him, plus ML doesnt want MC to run away again

When MC told ML that MC is the one who pregnant and gave birth, ML shocked bc he never imagine that a man can get pregnant, but he loves MC, and happy to have a son from MC, so.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding this here since I realized I only told people on discord :
    - Later, MC finds out ML has been trying to get the MC pregnant again, they have a cold war
    - They kiss and makeup, MC also finds out ML told his family about his existence and Ann's
    - His family seems accepting of it, MC and Ann ends up meeting ML's family
    - MC finds out ML's sister-in-law is pregnant with her second child
    - MC finds out Ann is insecure about the MC having another child and refuses to have a sibling
    - He fears that he won't get as much love as he does now if he does
    - ML ends up convincing Ann to accept the idea of it
    - MC later finds out he's pregnant
    - ML treats MC like fragile glass, Ann tries to protect the MC
    - Ron keeps trying to see the MC cause seeing a pregnant man is different from a pregnant woman
    - MC ends up pregnant with twins
    - ML ends up telling Ann later, Ann vows to protect them
    - People can obviously see the MC's bump, he starts to wear looser clothes
    - They find out one of the twins is a boy, they decided not to check the gender of the 2nd child
    - MC gets sick, I think it was due to malnutrition(?)
    - MC gets a c section, the daughter is considered first while the son is second
    - Ann is displeased at how they look (cause they're all wrinkly), he thinks they look ugly
    - Ann asks to see his picture when he was born
    - After MC shows him, he thinks he's so ugly that he doesn't want the ML to see it
    - The twins get a Chinese surname but a Russian first name
    - The daughter is always smiling, the son looks arrogant
    - Ann tries to give toys to his younger brother, his younger brother ignores it

This is all I know.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  13. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Ball is such a good older brother :blobmelt:

14. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Add a bit : ML convinced the son by saying that the baby may be will look like little MC, so the son later will protect the baby bro/sis. And bc the son loves MC so much, he agree to have sibling <3

15. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Some scenes with Ann:

- After the whole fiasco at Disney, MC and Leonid got into a bit of an argument as mentioned before. Our little ball is good at reading the atmosphere so he knows MC is not in the best mood.

So he's like, "Don't be afraid of uncle (He still calls ML uncle at this point), Ann will stand on your side! Uncle is so stupid, if he argues with father, Ann won't teach him Chinese!" «- I'm dying. Little ball is too cute aghhhh

- After MC and ML clear things up, MC talks with Ann and hints to him about ML being his other father.

Ann: "If he has been good to father, then Ann will reluctantly accept him." «- Aww, little ball is the most sensible child there is

- Ann calls Leonid "Big Father." (It's mtled, but it still sounds adorable). Leonid is suuuper happy at his new title.

- After the MC and ML have *cough* sex, MC stays in Leonid's room. Ann panics because MC usually sleeps with him and he woke up without MC. He runs around and calls for MC. Finally, Ann goes to Leonid's room and sees MC there. MC lies that he talked a bit with ML lol.

16. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    It is confirmed. Fan Wenfeng is the MC's mother-in-law :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So Leonid decides he wants to talk to Fan Wenfeng because he can feel FW's hostility towards him whenever they meet. So he, MC, FW and Ann all eat together.

At first it's okay. They act cordial with MC and Ann, but FW and Leonid straight up ignore each other. Finally, MC can't take it anymore and goes to the bathroom. Ann comes with him because he doesn't like the atmosphere between FW and ML.

When MC leaves, FW and Leonid drop all pretenses. ML tells FW off immediately.

FW replies something like this. "I'd like to ask you, how long do you intend to deceive Ren Yuanyuan (I forgot his name since mtl keeps varying it)? Is playing with this father and son interesting?"

Leonid frowns: "What do you mean?"

FW goes into a tirade, sneering at ML. (Not too sure about what he says, but here's the gist): "Ren Yuanyuan is an orphan and he doesn't have many friends, so don't bully him. He's already sensitive and not confident. If you're just playing then I advise you stop or else you'll hurt his heart, and if you do, you're finished!"

At this point ML feels surprised b/c, isn't this guy jealous of me and MC? I thought he liked MC?

And then it's revealed that FW, being an only-child, considers MC as his brother. Even though MC obviously has no money, he still offers to treat him to meals. And he admires how MC loves Ann so much. At first it was pity, but FW eventually came to accept MC as his family.

ML is enlightened. "This guy isn't my rival... he's the mother-in-law!"

Lmao I knew FW isn't a threat. He's the protective buddy that doesn't want to see the precious little MC hurt. And since MC is an orphan, it's touching.

EDIT: LMAO AT THE END ML SAID, "Well, I can't drink my mother (in-law)'s vinegar, can I?" :blobmelt:

17. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm falling in love with this story, help.

Okay, so our ML wants to surprise MC with a wedding. He gets very busy preparing for it, and MC has no idea why he's preoccupied. Finally, when ML hasn't come home for a long time, MC asks Ron (ML's secretary) what happened. Ron, seeing how worried MC is, yields and tells him everything. That ML was so busy because he was preparing for a wedding. And that ML got injured while doing so.

MC rushes to the hospital and sees ML with a leg injury.

MC: "Fool."
    ML is shocked to see him there.
    MC: "Why didn't you tell me?"
    ML: "I was thinking of giving you a surprise, but I didn't expect that the surprise will turn into fright."
    MC: "You gave me lots of surprises already. As long as you are good, then for me, it's the biggest surprise. (MTL has failed me)"

They kiss affectionately, then ML says: "I wanted to give you the surprise of your life (I think?), but I'm sorry I messed up this time."

MC lays down next to ML and puts his hand on his waist. (I imagine him smiling wryly). To calm down his initial panic, he listens to ML's heartbeat. Slowly, he opens: "You have been giving me enough surprises. Since you came into my life, I have had many surprises." His voice is light, but it makes people feel at ease. "You gave me Ann, you gave me a home, gave me a family and gave me your love. These surprises are countless. Whenever I open my eyes in the morning, you give me a surprise."

ML's heartbeat speeds up at MC's words. MC interlocks his fingers with ML's hand.
    MC: "I do not need you to give me more surprises. The wedding should have been done by both you and I. You did not participate in Ann's birth, but although my belly doesn't have any news right now, I hope you can participate in the second child's birth and growth process."

MC looks ML in the eye. Those black orbs of him are shiny and bright, like the stars in the sky.
    MC: "I hope that in all things, whether big or small, we can complete them together. Okay?"

ML gently nods, and in the same voice as MC says: "I promise you."

I'm dying of the meng here help

18. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    @Corensi , ikr?? this novel full of cuteness <3 at first i kinda worried to rec this novel, but im so glad you guys also like it :blobpeek:

cheerydandan and Corensi like this.
  19. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh this sounds really cute! But whatever happened to ML's fiancee??

20. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Mini scenes from the extras:

- MC is officially 3 months pregnant. They are at the clinic, doing an ultrasound. Gasp! MC is pregnant with twins. ML is incredibly happy and doesn't bother to hide it.

MC: You know, a woman pregnant at my age is considered an elderly maternal. But I'm still a man! It's not easy! You actually don't care about my body.

MC isn't really mad though. Just some teasing

- MC asks ML: "Do you want a boy or a girl?"
    ML pictures several scenarios in his head and struggles to answer for a while. Eventually, he says: "Whether it is male or female, as long as you're the one that gives birth to it, then I want it."
    MC: "Old-fashioned." He falls asleep in ML's arms.

- MC is lazy lmao. He doesn't eat a lot and reads on an iPad instead of resting. Because of this, he got really dizzy and fainted. ML is away on a trip when this happened. Fan Wenfeng is the one looking after MC. He occasionally visits to cook. When he saw MC fainting, he rushed him to the hospital.

- Zheng Bo (The person who took care of MC when he was still in the orphanage) is MC's doctor. He says MC is fine, that he just strained himself with reading too much. FW is taken aback by how casual ZB is.

- FW complains that ZB isn't taking MC seriously. ZB almost blurts out loud his thoughts, which are, "You think of yourself as Ren YiYuan's mother?"

- ZB suppresses his anger and instead tells the problem to FW— MC isn't taking care of himself and he's been reading too much that he's straining himself. FW listens intently (lmao, if FW is MC's mother, then ZB is the father ❤)

- ZB calls ML to inform him of how neglectful MC is. ML rushed home immediately and embraces MC. "Is taking care of yourself so hard? What if Fan Wenfeng wasn't here? You almost gave me a heart attack..."

- MC gave birth. Ann is excited to see his new siblings. However, when he saw them, his expression of excitement collapsed.

Ann: "Big dad lied! They don't look like father!"
    ML: "Children are like this. When they grow up, they'll look more like you. See? Look at your brother and sister's hair isn't like dad's (I don't know which dad exactly). Their eyes are the same black as Ren YiYuan. Wait for them to wake up and see."
    Ann is dissatisfied and disgusted: "But they're so ugly."
    ML: "You were like that too, but as you grow up, you become more handsome."

They end up showing Ann pictures of his birth. When he saw that he was ugly too when he was born, he was finally convinced.

- Naming the kids. So MC decided already what Chinese name the kids are going to have. All that's left is for ML to give the Russian names. MC: "Don't give me anything too long."

The rest had already been mentioned in the other spoilers. MC and ML, along with their 3 kids, live happily together