Spoiler Bumpy Road of marriage: Divorce now Daddy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fandesu, May 18, 2019.

1. bhabesausa

bhabesausa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to ask if they are getting married again at the last chapter or she married to another?
    who is gu chen? i was confused reading the last chapter.

2. BORED123

BORED123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story between the main characters gets pretty stale. It is all the same crap over and over again.

What I'm more interested in is that Lu guy and the mc's friend x something and PA wens story. Someone pls. Spoil there story

stumblmer and merryyura like this.
  3. merryyura

merryyura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I don't exactly know what happened and how but at around chapter no 1000, PA Wen and Xiao Yaojing will get married. (I actually didn't read everything. Just clicked that chapter and Yuwei, Juexi and Xixi were there. Also Mama Xiao and Papa Xiao were present too..)
    So yeah, maybe they fell in love eventually and got married ..

stumblmer and BORED123 like this.
  4. Blossomjasmine

Blossomjasmine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give the spoiler who is the main villain who use Gu family and Bai family?

5. qqdas

qqdas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody tell the story about this lu guy?? he has a daughter with somebody who looks like the FL. But he is not in love with her ,I guess.. So does he finally fall in love with her ?? and why does he never speaks about her in front of anybody?

6. qqdas

qqdas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anybody explain the relationship between ML and his father and why he is after FL life?? also was the ML father betrayed by someone ??

7. merryyura

merryyura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Based on what I understood about them, it was a one-time thing. After Yuwei jumped into the sea and 'died' Qichuan was getting drunk heavily.

There he met with Tan Chenxiao (TCX) who resemble a lot with Yuwei. They got laid and she got pregnant.

However, none of them loved each other and didn't want to settle down. So TCX took her daughter with her.

Then she met Yuwei with Xixi and Xicheng somewhere between a trip and she sent Lu Sichen to her father.

I didn't read the entire chapters but I'll try to give some spoilers once I went through them..

stumblmer likes this.
  8. qqdas

qqdas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanx so much..will wait for your spoiler..

9. Laurapachuca07

Laurapachuca07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so confused. You say Ye Yuwei died?!?!

10. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s probably that everyone think she died, but she is alive. The other characters act like she is dead, when she isn’t. That’s what most people mean when they put died in quotations.

11. michoux

michoux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no words for this novel ...
    I read till chapter 30 and I KEPT praying that he wasn't our ML ! I was hoping she would get a divorce and get together maybe with the real army uncle ? or whoever just not that shity man
    I feel really bad for our yuwei and I just can't keep reading this novel where she is abused emotionnaly and physically, what's up with this author
    the f*cking ML is just a self centred arrogant bastard, oh, and a f*cking rapist on top of that !!

12. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone explain the problem of the ML and his crew? Who is their real enemy? At first it was Yu Jiangqing (Yu Sha er’s brother), then it turns out he is one of them, and suddenly Cheng Jie is their enemy? What exactly happened?