Recommendations (bxg)(bxb)forced marriage by the ML or FL?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fairlady1996, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So actually i like a story of when the mc falled in love with the ml (unrequited love at the beginning) And then mc pursue ml but ml doesn't want to admit or doesn't love the mc. So mc stopped pursue and choose to live far away?. After that, ml started to realise his feeling and chased after the mc. But please,not a scum ml novel.

Or i read a bxb story where the mc forced marriage on the ml using his family power. But then mc try to change himself from arrogant rich man to a better one just so the male lead can love him back. However, after mc felt very sad with his love life and decide to sign divorce agreement and fly far away. The ml started chased the mc back.

Also read bxg novel that of a girl forcing marriage on the man despite the man already have sweetheart. But then ,the girl found she is sick and going to die. So she spend all her time to make the man love her. Until the last moment, after the man knew she was sick, he accompanied her silently. After the girl died, the man married his previous sweetheart. But slowly he become crazy and missed his ex wife. And then he divorce the wife becoz he realised he already love his ex wife. Lastly, he died from accident. People want to save him but he doesn't want to be saved, he want to die to meet the dead ex wife. I cried so f hard reading this story but this story is very2 good, very realistic.

I like this type of novel where i will cried so hard at the unrequited love and smile happily when the chasing part. Or if the ml is a scum man, the mc Found a better man , his best friend? Or the 3rd male lead?. Any suggestions guys?