Spoiler Can You Connect to Your Wifi? (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by WhiteTigeress496, May 31, 2018.

1. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    omo omo just read the summary . . . looks cute *add to never ending reading list*

4. i_amhandsome

i_amhandsome Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Add to watch list" I'll wait for more spoilers. If it's interesting enough I'll read this immediately. :blobjoy:

5. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *currently MTLing it*
    I have to say that MTLing it is hard. It's so confusing.

6. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    ML came from overseas and moved into MC's community.
    At first, MC was attracted by his back. Went to draw it on broadcast and called him suitablr marriage partner(I think this part is already TLed).
    ML works as an English teacher and he is also MC's editor's high school friend.
    MC didn't realize that ML is his niece's English teacher until the half of the story. It was a sort of parents-teacher meeting to talk about the students well-being o their parents/guardians. MC is the uncle of one of ML's students so he went. MC's niece has been hogging and making MC and ML into a CP but MC refuses it because he already has a crush on ML(He still didn't know that ML is his niece's teacher). So when ML showed up as a teacher, MC was so shocked and thinks to himself that he's so stupid.
    Beore that, there were already clues that ML is an English teacher. He's good at English. One time he answered a call and talked in English(MC didn't understand what the call was about bc he's not good at English). There was also when MC and ML was on a "date" and was sitting on a couple seat(table and two chairs only and there's a romantic atmosphere). ML went out to answer a call. MC's niece called MC and said that ML is dating someone on that restaurant to which MC searched the area and didn't see a tall guy with his date(He didn't see bc he was the date). Also during that date, ML's high school(or was it college?) friend approached them. MC only thought that ML's friend looks familiar. It seems that he didn't see his editor much. He must've always communicate with him through email.
    Another clue for MC that ML is the English teacher is that when his niece called him and said that she won't visit him anymore because she saw her English teacher go into MC's community(neighborhood).
    Another clue is that when MC is doing a community thing(not sure about this). I think it was painting something for the winter solstice. (Really not sure about this) ML is in the school and he met MC who is painting.

7. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    The part where the title come from is when ML just moved next to MC's. His internet is not yet ready but he knew that it is MC's drawing broadcast. He can't resist to ask his neighbor's wifi password. MC said a bunch of gibberish password that gave ML info about him(like numbers that is most likely his birthday.) He said a couple possible passwords because the first ones are wrong.
    BTW, ML's first impression of MC is a round ball. Because MC was feeling cold at that time, he dressed up so thickly. that he looks like a ball.

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh i saw that yday

@scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise @i_amhandsome

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy

XD, Rabbitanairy, jadelin and 16 others like this.
  9. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    First it was "can you connect to your Wifi?" later on it'll become "can you connect to your Wifey?" :LOL:

Izn, Tintl, CrazedCookies and 6 others like this.
  10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, already translated into chap 1 n 2. I read them yesterday. Love the MC's very, very supportive niece! :sushi_singing:
    And thanks for the spoilers~!

11. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really cute ufufufufu~

12. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't it be "can I connect to your WiFi" instead of "can you connect to your WiFi"???

Cause it doesn't make sense that ML is asking MC if MC is connected to his (MC) own WiFi.
    ML wants to connect to MC's WiFi so he is asking MC if HE can connect to the WiFi not MC. Therefore the question is weird.

Hanaru and Tintl like this.
  13. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it can also be, MC asking ML if he can finally connect to his own wifi since he's been asking for MC's wifi? Somewhere around that sentence.

14. skysongxd

skysongxd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn::blobsmilehappyeyes: this novel sounds hella cute *instantly adds to reading list*

15. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    *Add to watch list. Read later*
    Off to Mtl

16. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL is playing jokes on me. If I'm giving wrong details please correct me.
    MC graduated in university and he specializes in oil painting. When ML was asking MC what his profession is, MC answered that he paints. He didn't tell ML that he draws manhua. MC doesn't have an assistant. He does all the work from the storyline to the drawing so when he start a new story, he locks himself and only opens the door to receive the delivered food he ordered. ML didn't see him for a long time and when he saw him again he realized that MC's hair is oily. It seems that because he was so busy, he didn't have time to wash himself.
    There might br a question you want to ask like "why did he notice his hair?". The story goes back to the first time ML saw MC. The round ball feels so cold that he huddled into his clothes. So technically, when ML first saw MC, adding ML's height, he only saw the top of MC's head. (While MC saw his wonderful back at first sight)
    Now the part that I'm not sure of:
    To the art topic, It seems that ML is also good at art because MC once commented in his heart that why shouldn't he become an art teacher since the school also needs them.
    [Curse you MTL!!!]

17. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    But the ML didn't ask for the WiFi from MC cause the novel said that he didn't ask for the WiFi cause he didn't want to brother his neighbor and get rejected when asking for the WiFi, and cause he though he could survive a few days without the internet while reading.

18. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that so. I haven't read the translated chapters and I only based what I said from spoilers above. That, he did ask for the wifi password but said MC said some random words instead. So if you think further, the title makes sense. Atleast to me. Again, I only read the spoilers.

19. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    lol sounds fluffy.

20. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    from what I've understood (might be wrong cause of mtl) the ML asked for his wifi after some time. At first he didn't want to ask because he didn't want to bother and own his neighbors anything. But in the end he wanted to continue reading the MC's manhua (he took away the one of MCs niece in school) :D
    the MC trys to tell his password (his birthday) but after being told that it is wrong remembers that his niece changed it (to something along the lines of "MC being the cutest/sweetest" (don't remember but it was misspelled :oops:))