can you evaluate my idea?

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Ogami-kun, Feb 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ogami-kun

Ogami-kun 『Blue Shadow ensnaring demons』『FA sect disciple』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, reading some novels I found that magic, more than a chant require an image of the magic...Suddenly something triggered inside my brain...We read about otherworldly otaku able to create guns and bullets due to imagination... than what about recreate the magics of anime?!?!?
    I was thinking about a MC that died in Japan saving a child imagining himself has a hero and than reborn in a world of sword and magic with exceptional talent for magic (cliché...)
    At first he only use basic magic but growing up he create new magics until he start using anime-based attacks
    what do you think?

2. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    And when he starts to use this anime magic the grand mages of that world will say that is ancient magic called "animenomajutsu".

Poor_Hero and AkeShiro like this.
  3. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is too cliche... nothing special in it to make a flare of interest.

Poor_Hero and mellester like this.
  4. Kuro no Maou

Kuro no Maou BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't a plot at all.

5. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    truth be told.. sounds lame, using "anime"-like attacks? what? like power rangers? senseless jumping and a pose which causes fireworks? yea, that was interesting.. IN THE 90's..
    I understand if you want to make it interesting with something new, but basing magic off of anime attacks still lacks creativity.

6. Rivenn

Rivenn 【I eat fruit】【commonhouseman】【RV_n/Rivelle】

Reading List:
    Link
    the best you can make with this plot is a comedy-parody style.
    but we already have gintama -.-

7. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be cool, but not from magic of anime, rather something somehow realistic, and have him recreate the world to a new order of mages or something!

8. Indiboy

Indiboy Well Known boi

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ogami-kun how about:
    1. Mc is a culivator from an immortal devil world and has died saving his love of life.
    2. Even though his wife is saved he dies.
    3. He prays to god to save him.
    4. As he dies he goes to nether realm and there due to aome accident he ends up being reborn in a magical world qithout losing any memories.
    5. He has knowledge of cultivation of an immortal as well as magical powers . So he us op both close combat and long range.
    6. He goes to an academy after growing 6 yrs old. theageat which an immortal can start cultivation of heavenly energy.
    7. But thus time as he cultivates. Since his body us same as the people of magical world now a chanfe occurs.
    8 . He discovers that he has no dantian.
    9. So instead he makes a space inside his body using space magic and cultivates.
    10. He makes 10 such spaces equivalent to 10 dantians . Even though difficulty increases he is too op for hua age.
    11. He gets fantastic memory as his soul realm is much more powerful as a reborn immortal and can memories all books and chants easiely.
    12. Now u may use my ideas to continue ur own story . I don't mind. Ot u can also change some points and make it a lot better. If u r interested in writing do qrite ok.

9. Ogami-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know that power rangers is anime lol...I talk about abilities like juggernaut drive, getsuga tenshou, CP9 Rokushiki...
    It is the same thing the MC of Gunota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei Shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem o Tsukucchaimashita!? was trying to do here:
    https://omegaharem.wordpress.com/gunota-rehost/gunota-vol1/gunota-03/

10. Ogami-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial Emperor Reborn is the same

11. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i believe if you do that it will just turn to be a modern transported/reincarnated version of Gintama. And if you do that you might as well learn how to do hard core comedy that can Basically make the reader "Rofl".

12. Kuro no Maou

Kuro no Maou BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

Reading List:
    Link
    Good job, that's just Desolate Era + Martial Emperor Reborn.

Nom de Plume and Indiboy like this.
  13. Indiboy

Indiboy Well Known boi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh @Ogami-kun
    13. He gets to know about a level 100 spell that can erase karma , turn back time , ascend the soul and undergo a nirvana. He can use that spell to go back through time and space to live qith his wifu happiely.
    14. But that is a legendary spell , with no records about its whereabouts.
    15. Now ucanguesswhat i mean to say right!!
    Have fun

14. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want anime-like skill, make the cause of death related to his otaku hobbies. Make him have a disposition/ a bit of craziness when it comes to his hobby. Make him an all knowing otaku that is obsessed with replicating some of those anime skills with magic by working insanely hard. Like.. the cliche unlimited blade works, or kamehameha. =P

Nom de Plume likes this.
  15. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just imagining 21st Century Archmage right now?

Anyway, that is more of a premise than a plot.

16. Ogami-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    That was the cause he died: "saving a child imagining himself has a hero"; he was returning home from a shop when he saw a child in the middle of the road than he jumped to save him(maybe thinking about gaining an ability like in Noragami Aragoto?). Instead he died, he receved a scolding from god, but in the end the god says something like: "well, even if you were an idiot for your thoughts you saved a child, so I'll grant you to live in another world similar to the ones you like...In this world there is a boy, 8 years old, that died due to an interference in his world from my enemy. You will gain his memory and live as him"

Nom de Plume likes this.
  17. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    With a little bit of Transcending the Nine Heavens.

18. Ogami-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know it, is it like this?

19. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to double check that it is the right title for what I was thinking of. Brb

Back.
    Not the story I was thinking of at all. In this story, a modern world child raised by his two parents who believe in survival of the fittest gets picked up by an Archmage as an apprentice. Eventually worlds are crossed, but he isn't much of an otaku despite many Gandalf references.... *Facepalm*

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  20. Ogami-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean I didn't know the novel