Can you have cockroaches as a pet?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Walter vi Britannia, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Bank

Bank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't stand cockroach ugh..

2. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link

Pet? You can even date one if you try hard enough:blobtaco:

Jojo775 likes this.
  3. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humans have the tendency to raise all kinds of animals as pets. Including other humans... :blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns:

Fauna/Flora/Carbon based/Silicon based. Living or nonliving doesn't matter. People will turn it into a pet one way or another.

Whatever floats your boat/plane/rocket/spaceship. :cookie:

4. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Never ever believe those beings called "youtubers"

5. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You totally made remember the manga about a anthromorphized cockroach into a cute girl. I completelly forgot about it. The dog in it was pretty nice.

6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Do it, just do it :blob_pompom: and post pictures of them as they grow up, or even better, raise them with some tarantulas and let's see if you can make the two species come to like each other as fellow pets :blobpopcorn_cool:

Saphychan likes this.
  7. Saphychan

Saphychan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I don't see why not.... though I would NEVER do that myself. Although I won't instantly go for the kill, I hate creepy crawlies. T~~T

8. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    YES YES YOU CAN BUT NOT THE AMERICAN COCKROACH AKA THE NORMAL HOUSE PEST

9. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re all SICKOS!!!:blobfearful:

Tilgarial likes this.
  10. lichdeath

lichdeath undead meatbun ^^

Reading List:
    Link
    WHERES UR HOUSE SO I CAN CALL THE EXTERMINATORS FOR YOU(note ill only do it if your in the same province as i am aka brussels of belgium)

userunfriendly likes this.
  11. Goki-chan

Goki-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just make sure you don’t swallow them and you can have many friends living in your sinuses and ear canals!

12. Moongod

Moongod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i saw a video of a japanese man who had a cockroach as girlfriend (he ate it after it died, cuz he also had an insect restaurant :blobReach:)

13. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

Goki-chan likes this.
  14. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From looking at the wikia and trying to find which characters you mean they seem to be michelle and Jacob smiles who have basically empty wikia pages and no anime appearances. Do you mean some other character?

15. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    People have had rocks as their pet. So why can’t you have a cockroach as one?

16. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan breaks into a murderous rage with a flammenwerfer.
    [​IMG]

17. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry no cockroach can hopefully resist your gastric juice:blobhero:

18. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a huge misunderstanding because i didn't look at which post of mine you quoted. I thought you searched for the manga Gokiburi Gijinka.

The guy: https://terraformars.fandom.com/wiki/Adolf_Reinhard
    The cheating wife: https://terraformars.fandom.com/wiki/Rosa_Reinhard (nothing much said)
    Wife appear in chapter 29. Last page show her with in the arms of another man (with maybe a similar haircut as the guy), the marriage ring on the desk in front of the baby.
    Chapter 31, page 14 her kissing the bad guy.

I think there was a page where they are fucking but i couldn't find it again with all the missing pages on mangafox.

Chapter 37, last apparition first page she is calling the company/whatever/maybe the anti-roach part government that is employing husband because she couldn't get any money from the account of her husband or his salary didn't come or something. They answer by saying he is not employed with them.

There was some kind of quote (in comparison of the situation of Reinhard) about that it exist a female bird that somehow have sex with multiple birds or that she laid the eggs of another male that is her "husband".

Edit: Ch31, page 16, just seeing the face of the bad guy and the wife during the act. With some bubbles quoting a biologist's conclusion that females find adulterous males more manly and more likeable but they are bad husbands and that the / i quote : "heartless" birds and monkeys found a solution.
    Edit 2: Yep looked at all the pages there is no fucking shown at all. Ch31, page 18, we can see the wife sitting on the bed smiling with her nipples visible. Next page it said that his son didn't have the mosaic organ and that he didn't want to hear the rest.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  19. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you watch only the anime or something ? or no manga+anime at all ? Just bing checked on youtube that it indeed hinted that his wife cheated on him juuuuuuuuust a little harder to understand i think.

PS: strange i'm sure i remembered a explanation about how a/the bird(s) solved the problem. I give up, maybe i'm wrong. I don't feel like re-checking the chapters for an n-th time.

20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    No, kill those bastards, they don't deserve to live~

userunfriendly likes this.