Spoiler Cannonfodder Counterattack System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    .... that was .....
    heartless.... u left us hanging.... but goodluck with school... their also heartless.... those books are heartless especially those winter homeworks....

2. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    is it school day for everyone????

hello?????

3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not for me, am on break...

• MC has 2 ghosts with him, ML the great general and Lin Xiaobei the child that mysteriously died after his parents divorced holding a doll..
    • Protag is having a crisis, he is known to be a perfect man, good looks, rich and intelligent but he hides that he is gay because he wants to succeed. He feels that he should be the best because he chose to endure that is why he began to hate MC. Because there was one assignment that MC's article far surpassed his and so feels that everyone is comparing him to MC and cannot accept that someone better than him.
    • ML even from the tomb always molests MC. At the first kiss, MC already has an idea that the general is his lover, the ring emitted its warmth when the ML confesses not just being possessive.
    • The funniest thing is MC once joked about ML being "the old cow eating fresh grass" as he is hundreds of years older then MC. From then, ML is sensitive about his age and their gap, insisting that he is only 22 when he died so they are still ok. Also, ML was amazed when he watched a martial arts tv show, he thought that modern people are weak but he saw the master moves and envied their supreme martial arts... hahaha...
    • MC also bought clothes for the two of them, he burned them in these hunted park so the ghosts can wear them. ML was touched. But ML was jealous of the childs flashing shoes noting his boring boots... actually ML doesn't want MC being close to others, that he manages to freeze people by glaring at them and making the temp drop so they won't get near MC.
    • So it seems the ghost with protag was easily jealous. He was the one who scared host body that pushed him to the brink just because even in the original plot, protag become jealous of host. He also frightened to death protag's gf. In this plot, he tried scaring MC deliberately but since MC now occupies the body, he wasn't scared, also ML scared the shit out of the ghost.
    • Forgot to say, MC can interact with ghosts, as in he can see them and touch them, dk how this happened but protag can't see the ghost in love with him...
    • In the end, to solve all this, MC decided to give justice so the ghost can move on. This time, the ghost decided to let go of protag because he acknowledged that he is a ghost and can only have a special ending. Needless to say, the stepdad died. LX also was given justice, they killed the kidnappers. Both became national news. Nothing more was said about protag after MC schemed to get the watch to confront the ghost.
    • Somehow, both ML and LX became visible and can live as humans. No explanation was given about this. The three became family, with support from MC's family.
    • The general, from a short dynasty was rumored to be fictional, because the archeologists didn't managed to get enough artifacts to convince otherwise as the tomb was already raided then collapsed afterwards. "Someone" anonymously donated artifacts to the university that gives evidence, especially the great general's portrait. It became a huge sensation. In the last part of the arc, many believed that ML was a descendant as they not only share the same name but looks same.
    • At the end of MC's life is when he somehow temembered "tree demon",

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    Bella94, JoshyM62, Ressianne and 23 others like this.
  4. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo, the MC had two ghosts (with ML being the one that wasn't there in the original plot, right?) and the protag still had one just like the plot. and both the ML and the other ghost (of protag) get jealous quite easily. in the original plot, the host!MC didn't have ML, just the child ghost, and was frightened to death by the ghost of protag?? but what about the child ghost? o_O
    i'm a bit confused...

AaronKing and alexfilia like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The child ghost was actually killed by a kidnapping (human trafficking) organization. Later MC and ML went to their den and wiped them out. ML and child ghost stay with MC until he die

6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiara8 what is with the last part of the arc? I can't understand it..

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Which part? Is it the one where I think it was the Chinese's day of the death(?) so ML and child ghost took on appearance of human. That's the only explanation I can think of.

8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, when he was about to die, he was telling ML(?) that he will wait for them then he suddenly got a deja-vu(?) about the golden eyes of ML then someone suddenly uttered "tree demon". What's up with those?

Also
    ARC 10: original plot

Hunger games style... host body is in a underdeveloped world, no big world history or something, just the whole world called dark island. 13 species from 13 different worlds are sent/kidnapped to this island. Only those who has the world's key can return, unfortunately there is only 1 world's key, also the possessor must possess the beads for 13 hours to be the rightful winner..

Edit: i forgot the anime that has this same premise. Tsk... anyone knows?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... I'll have to recheck that. Can you give me the page? Btw, do you understand this part:
    If so can you explain it to me?

10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure, it was really confusing. I mean they even lived for the whole time MC was alive not just that day. LX even goes to school and sometimes was babysat by MC's aunt and uncle... but ML has powers, wasn't he able to somehow transport the two of them to another bedroom just so they can do the naughty?

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, maybe that was it. Despite his claims of being forever 22, he did died for 300 years after all.

alexfilia likes this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it btoom?

So after MC died, he became a ghost with his original appearance and ML saw him and I guess that was the trigger for him to remember

morticia_addams and alexfilia like this.
  13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiara8 i agree with you, anybody has any idea what secret Ye was about to tell Adam at the end?

14. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi I hope you don't mind me using your summary to complete the arc summaries since I haven't read the last 2 arcs yet and am currently taking a break from the MTL of this story (Arc 8 is LONG!!)

alexfilia likes this.
  15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @CrazedCookies it's fine, if you think its good enough..

Now, that i think about it, though mtl is a really great thing to have, i can't wait for the real translation to english. There are so many underlying messages we might have missed due to poor sentence constructions...

alexfilia likes this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, the author was like, the secret is in the author's note. But which author note was it? The site i used doesn't have author note

alexfilia likes this.
  17. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel dizzy reading this with MTL ... Haha
    I really love quickly wear the face of devil but the romantic moment is too few that's something I feel so dissatisfied about
    In this story though have more romance to fangirl about ahh really good that feed my starving heart for good romance i feel that me burning my brain with MTL Is worth it

And btw THANK YOU for the spoilers everyone help me understand more while reading MTL otherwise I'll have no idea what's going on at all

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    kiara8 likes this.
  18. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Man... Fuck my stomach hurts... Mtling is really fun sometimes...

At arc 6 in mtl ML was described as 'mobile hormone launcher' pfft....

The image it created.... I'm seeing it in literal sense... Ouch.. Laughing hurts...

swordfish, AaronKing and kiara8 like this.
  19. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw what does 'sri lanka' means in mtl...

Kalione likes this.
  20. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean, the meaning is kind of the same? xD the ML spreads his erotic hormones around...aka he is walking sex

but the "mobile hormone launcher" really takes the cake XD