Spoiler Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lisarra, May 19, 2020.

1. Lisarra

Lisarra 『 The one under the rock 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis

“Commander Lu, there are rumors that we are sleeping together, we have a fling!”
    He looked up from under the blanket and slowly got up. “What do you want from me?”
    “Deny it, say it’s fake, stop it from spreading…”
    He pushed her against the wall, blocking her mouth by a rough kiss. “Mrs. Lu, we have to substantiate the rumor.”
    Before she was born again, what she had been doing was staying away from him!
    After she was born again, what she always wanted to do was give him offsprings!
    Lu Xingzhi strived for two personal mottos his entire life:
    First, it was illegal to undermine military marriage.
    Two, Jiang Yao was his in this eternity, till death do they part.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Site: https://www.webnovel.com/book/16248899505324405/Can't-Take-My-Eyes-Off-You

Can someone please tell me that the rebirth is real deal right? Like FL is not dreaming or anything.

I read one novel (forgot the name where) FL was in coma and was dreaming a life with ML but after waking up she was back in her harsh reality where she is already old and suffered a lot.I was very, very, very disappointed.

2. ShirotaRei

ShirotaRei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have raw link for this?

3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Real deal atleast till where have I read

Lisarra likes this.
  4. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Lurking*

5. Lisarra

Reading List:
    Link
    ShirotaRei likes this.
  6. Lisarra

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I am willing to invest myself reading it. Got tired of reading tear-jerkers recently so wanted to read some dog-blood drama :rolleyes:

Valen5416 likes this.
  7. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler;)

8. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what the story about because it has 4k++ chapter.

9. Angela2nite

Angela2nite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read that novel, forgot about the name at all because of my disappointment. Well, till now (144ch) it seems quite real. I was really shocked by the addition of the Medical System in her head, didn't expect that this novel will be of that type. But somehow I found it all logically explained and entertaining, I hope that (because it has 4k chapters) the drama is not a something like she has to go back to her other life, or it's a dream hen she passed out after his death or some kind of ssshhhhiiit :mad:

Just For Reading and xiao_daoist like this.
  10. Kiky

Kiky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reincarnation is a real deal. Just read the raw chapter until 980-ish.

So what kind of spoiler do you wanna know?

Nangeista likes this.
  11. Nangeista

Nangeista New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any misunderstandings? When will she give birth? Is there any separation? Just give me a brief story about what happens please

12. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading as I felt the mil was very patriarchal and the found it really orthodox

13. Kiky

Kiky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No misunderstanding so far. Jiang Yao and Lu Xingzhi are so much in sync to the point that they can trick all the people at the military base.

Until chap 1100-ish, Jiang Yao hasn't pregnant yet. In earlier chapters, they're not planning to have a baby yet since Jiang Yao is still a student. But around 1080-ish both of them are starting to plan it. Lu Xingzhi is always whining to Jiang Yao to have a baby ASAP! And he is hell-bent wanting a daughter (which later he changes his mind and wants a son instead). There is quite a funny story regarding this :LOL:

Varsha0907 and xiao_daoist like this.
  14. Nangeista

Nangeista New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will she graduate college? Will there be any love rivals?? What about the moe? Will moe play an important part in the novelMm

15. daoistNerdy

daoistNerdy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious about what part moe and the system will play in her life. Spoiler please

16. Kiky

Kiky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She will graduate early then take post-graduate around 1000+.

There are few women who fancied Lu Xingzhi but none is long-lasting. They will end up either in jail or sent back to their hometown, all with their reputation destroyed because we know Lu Xingzhi is ruthless, even to women. The longest-lasting love rival is Chen Feitang, who tries any method to either smear Jiang Yao's reputation or get close to Lu Xingzhi. But in the end, she'll feel remorse and resign from the military/move to another country.

Moe and the system will play a huge part.
    The first time Jiang Yao uses the system is for saving Lu Xingzhi's life who has been shot right in his heart. All the doctors technically give up on Lu Xingzhi, so Jiang Yao decides to operate him inside the system.

Moe will play a bigger part and it starts from when Lu Xingzhi realizes that Moe isn't an ordinary cat. He knows that Jiang Yao can communicate with Moe and understand each other. So Moe ends up as Lu Xingzhi's 'spy' to inform him every time Jiang Yao in danger. Usually, Moe will hide in Yao's pocket or backpack and sending text messages secretly to Lu Xingzhi. If three of them are in mission together, Moe's task is to collect information (since he's small and can run so fast).

Moe at first is really afraid of Lu Xingzhi and he still is actually, but it'll get better since Moe loves Lu Xingzhi's cooking.

17. chilled heart

chilled heart Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    INDEED!! for everyone planning to read this, be ready for the super conservative and judgemental pov of the main characters, idk abt yall, but it personally bugged me and made me super uncomfortable

wangfei likes this.
  18. Ancientalien

Ancientalien Member

Reading List:
    Link

This is a rebirth story of FL.In her earlier life,she use to despise ML and always tried to run away from him. He died protecting her.After rebirth,she eventually realises her mistakes and henceforth the relationship between ML and FL is very good. Also the FL is gifted with some sort of superior medical system by the future guardian cat called moe.There are lots of bitches in the story who try to interrupt the peaceful life of FL
    1. zhang *****- She is the first one in the story who is competing against the Fl but looses terribly bcuz FL and ML takes action against her whole family and they are wiped out of the city. Also due to this incident,she becomes the major shareholder of a renowned hospital.

2. For the national holiday,she visits her husband at the army base.everyone is super happy with her. During the wedding of liang yueze and luo girl,another ***** from the chen family( female soldier) is introduced who likes Ml and tries to create misunderstandings between them. But fortunately the Ml doesn’t believe her

3.The ML is sent to some coveted operation to save some of the powerful leaders of the army who are being kidnapped. After the rescue mission,The Ml is heavily injured and hence no one guarantees his survival. But the Fl performes surgery on him and saves him. She also saves the Head Of the army from Lin family and hence becomes the medical God

4.There are some fluffy moments in the story. Also the huang family’s son (the father of that person is the same who ML saved in the restaurant when he was having a heart attack. So she gains the favour of the huang family too. )is interested in FL’s divorced sister in law.

5.The ML is sent to some sort of training to mountains for further promotion. But due to heavy floods,the whole communication system is collapsed. The FL gets frightened and goes on a sole journey to save especially her husband. The husband gets angry on her but later they solve their issues. Also during this incident,she saves a soldier from his troop from the chen family who is also the cousin brother of the chen ***** mentioned.

6.Fast forward to the fact that the chen ***** implicated her cousin in a burning incident where he is severely injured and handicapped. So he is no longer suitable for the army. So he turn his back on her and asks the Ml to teach lesson to her. The chen ***** is dropped from the special forces which the ML is the head of. FL treats his burn injuries and try to help him.

7.the FL also sets up some sort of research institute for the military and also a pharmaceutical company. She also ventures in the jewellery business and went on to buy a mine too.

8.There is also another chen *****( lets call her chen 2) from the county who had an engagement with the ML. But later ML pretends to be crippled to end the engagement and also to get married to the FL. She appears somewhat later along with her son when her husband abandons her bcuz the Child has some auto immune disorder. Chen ***** 1(soldier) tries to defame the ML by portraying and complaining to the army that the ML has illegitimate child with chen ***** 2. But the Ml goes to the chen family and threatens the whole family. So the misunderstanding gets clear.

9.it is implicitly mentioned that the FL is not the real child of the jiang family. Rather she is adopted. Her mother is from the Sun family. There is a tragic story behind the separation of her father and mother too
    10.also the liang couple divorces after half an year of marriage. The chen brother has a girl who he likes but the girl has some psychological issues due to the kidnapping incident. She is a criminal psychologist. The zhou weiqi is also in love with the girl who is his crush(from the zhan family)

11.There are also some side incidents where the zhou family insults the Fl and Ml takes revenge on them. Same **** happens many times.

These are some of the spoilers that i can give. Frankly speaking the chapters are very short and the story is dragged for too long. I mean 4k chapters.It is doable if you have alot of time in your hands. (I have read the raw btw since there was nothing i can do in this lockdown period).Also the same shit repeats again and again so after one point you will get bored.
    Thats all for now.
    Upto you people now.
    Enjoy

19. czeihne

czeihne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You may read it at MTnovel website, same title, the english translation is passable, just minor issue with pronound

20. Firefly9116

Firefly9116 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the liang couple get divorced & what happened between the big brother liang and his wife? Also what happened to FL's best friend? Is there any separation period between ML & FL?

Just For Reading likes this.