Spoiler Captain! Is this battlefield here? | 대위님! 이번 전쟁터는 이곳인가요?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RegisteredToAskAThing, Jul 20, 2022.

1. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Official Novel Raws:
    Naver Series
    RidiBooks
    Official Webtoon Raws:
    Comic Naver Series
    Author:리묘
    NovelUpdates:
    Novel
    Artist: N/A [Novel]
    Year: 2022
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy
    Status: 107 chapters + 30 side story chapters (Completed) [Novel]
    Description:
    Elite Special Forces Captain Lee Yoon-ah, who is said to be Korea's nerd.
    As a soldier to the bone, there was no romance in her life.
    However, a completely different world unfolds in front of her, who lost her mind after being hit by a shell while dispatched overseas.
    Being possessed by a romance fantasy novel written by a friend!
    She also becomes an extra 'Rosalie' who lives a miserable life.
    Taking a deep breath and shaking her head for a moment, she considers this a battlefield and decides to change her life.
    "This is a class society."
    "Because I've experienced enough to get tired of a hierarchical society called the military."
    "Are you disobeying my orders now?"
    Captain who conquers the duke with absolute charisma!
    However, she unintentionally seizes the romance...
    "Duke, how does it feel to kneel down to the Crown Prince? It's the first time you've kneeled down to anyone other than the Emperor."
    The original male lead, not the female lead, falls to her knees.
    Captain, who didn't care about love, can you win this battlefield?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. 1m1ll

1m1ll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue
    On a barren land, a woman in a black beret and military uniform was walking through the barracks lined up in the dusty sand breeze.

Next to her, her comrade, Sangyeop, was beating her with a whimper.

“Captain Lee Yoon-ah. Let's do a little quicker. My successors are arguing that they are afraid of you.”

The bruised words of Sangyeop, a classmate of Yoona's military academy, flew with the sandstorm. Yoona, on the other hand, did not pay attention to his words with a sad expression on her face. I just hoped that dust wouldn't get into my eyes in the tiring sandstorm.

“I didn’t even show you half of what was scary, but I’m serious.”

“Did you know that you guys are called demons?”

At Sangyeop's question, Yoona nodded indifferently. He let out a small sigh as he looked at Yoona with a dull expression on her face.

Yoona, who had an excellent talent for the constitution of a soldier to the bone, maintained excellent grades at the Military Academy as if it were natural, and was the first among her classmates to become a captain.

Sangyeop, who had become somewhat disliked by Yoona, said with a narrowed mouth.

“I was promoted late, but I got married earlier than our Captain Yoona. If you don't kill your personality, you can't date?"

"take no interest. Love or marriage.”

Sangyeop shook her head at Yoona's attitude, as if her emotions had dried up like a strong wind of sand.

Sangyeop thought that the reason Yoona, who has a cute face, couldn't have a relationship was because of her strong personality, but also that cold personality.

“Would it be difficult… .”

However, Sangyeop was already used to Yoona's cold attitude. The reason Sangyeop is still friendly with her Yoona is because she knows that she takes care of her people terribly by pretending not to be her, and that's how she liked her.

A soldier in the same uniform as them was approaching Yoona and Sangyeop while they were walking and talking to them.

“It is said that a village believed to be a rebel residence has been destroyed.”

“What is the reaction from the American side?”

Yoona didn't get an answer to the question. It was because the shells flew into the barracks with a loud roar, and there was a chaos in an instant.

Yoona shook her head in the thick dust that had risen to the point where she couldn't see in front of her, and quickly pulled out her gun. Perhaps it was the aftermath of the detonated shells, the roar in her ears did not stop. The sound of her surroundings entered her ears, buzzing as if resonating in the water.

"ah… .”

Another explosion was heard, and Yoona fainted with the feeling of her body being pushed into the air.

'Am I alive? .'

Yoona barely lifted her heavy eyelids, and before her eyes a ceiling filled with splendid paintings, just like she had seen in a European museum. Embarrassed, she quickly got up and started to understand her situation.

'Once you feel no pain in your body.'

Yoona looked around. The room was decorated like a medieval European mansion with colorful and antique furniture, and the bed she was lying on was large and soft. Embarrassed, Yoona got out of bed.

Then the door began to slide open with the sound of the door knob turning. Yoona quickly approached the door, opened the door, broke the person's arm, slammed it against the wall, and pressed her neck with the blade of her arm.

"big… ? miss… !”

The woman, who was suppressed in an instant, barely raised a voice because of Yoona's wrist, which was pressing hard on her neck.

"Korean… ? Where are you and who are you If you don't speak within three seconds, I'll cut your throat."

As Yoona muttered a little, the complexion of the woman who had been hung against the wall began to turn pale. At the same time, Yoona felt that her own body had become strange. It's not that difficult for Yoona, she said, to subdue a woman who looks similar to hers, but she strangely began to challenge her power.

“What are you talking about… yes! Miss Rosalie!”

“What… … .”

Yoona felt confused beyond bewilderment at the woman's words. She came to think of it, and the voice that came out of her mouth wasn't the one she knew.

“Miss Rosalie… ! I think I'm going to break that arm. I can't even breathe. Please let me go.”

Yoona looked at the back of the head of the woman who had been caught by her, and saw the white cuffs pressing down on her. For her own, she had no scars and smooth, white skin.

"uh… ? uh?"

“Uh… Whoops.”

When Yoona released her arms that were pressed in embarrassment, the woman who was caught slumped to the floor, breathing heavily. However, Yoona did not look at such a woman and continued to look around her own arms.

No matter how much she looked around her arm, her scars, which were like decorations from numerous trainings, secret missions and battles, disappeared.

Also, because he spent most of his time in the Middle East and Africa, his arms and legs were tanned and firm, but now they are so white and thin that they look like they will break at any moment.

"mirror!"

“If it’s a mirror, over there… .”

The collapsed woman pointed to the mirror on the wall, and Yoona quickly ran to the mirror.

"you! What did you say my name earlier?”

“Really why are you… Lady Rosalie Judeart... .”

Yoona pulled her cheek with a startled face. A burning pain from the right cheek reminded me that this was not a dream.

“Fuck… .”

Yoona muttered a little. The reflection of herself in her mirror was that of a woman she had never seen before, with bright, pale blonde hair and dark khaki eyes. And the name that came out of the woman's mouth in that maid outfit was familiar.

It was the name of the female protagonist's friend in the novel 'The Count Young-ae and the Crown Prince' serialized by her friend Chae-rin, and Rosalie Judeatra, whom Yoona criticized just 5 days ago, was an extra.

Five days before Yoona mumbled harsh words as she looked at her face in the mirror for the first time in her life, she was reading a book in a cafe full of seats in front of Exit 11 of Gangnam Station.

The warm coffee that Yoona ordered had long since lost its warmth because she didn't look away from the book.

"What do you think? What do you think?"

Chaerin, who was sitting opposite Yoona, stopped responding to the rising anticipation. However, contrary to Chaerin's expectations, Yoona responded with a simple expression.

“This female protagonist friend is pathetic. Is your name Rosalie? You'll need mental training. It can be so comfy and frustrating.”

“That's not the point! The point is the kindness of the woman who helps such a friend and the heart-fluttering love story of the male protagonist!”

"Hmm… But it's boring to watch. The female protagonist is kind and lovable, but exaggerated. And what kind of male protagonist is crazy?”

Chaerin finally took a long sigh and calmed her heart, which was burning with frustration, with an aid full of ice. She let out a sigh as she could not relieve her frustration even after she filled her cup with ice.

“Ahh, I don’t know what I was doing to introduce romance and fantasy novels to a boy who was a soldier to the bone.”

Chaerin tried to steal the book in Yoona's hand. However, as Yoona playfully raised her hand holding her book high, Chaerin could not take it.

Taking advantage of that time, Yoona quickly threw the book into her bag.

“Park Chae-rin, when the next episode comes out, show it to me right away.”

“You have to be in Korea to show it or not. I'm really going to forget this face. Captain Lee Yoon-ah.”

Chaerin has been complaining that she can't see Yoona's face whenever she has free time because of her frequent overseas deployments. But she couldn't help it, so Yoona simply avoided her eyes and sips her coffee, which had lost her warmth.

“So you’re leaving the day after tomorrow? Where did you say this time?”

“It’s the Middle East again.”

“They say the situation in the Middle East is unstable these days.”

When Chaerin made a very worried face, Yoona only shrugged her shoulders. Contrary to her worries, she seemed to be blunt thanks to getting used to her long military service.

“I’m so proud that my friend is a special forces soldier, but… At the same time, I am very worried. Please don't get hurt again this time."

“Yes, thank you for your concern.”

“Anyway, at the age of 32, I have to worry about my friend’s life or death.”

"don't worry. It'll be fine this time too. More than that, this novel is also a great country.”

“Don’t worry either. I'll give you two, so take it."

Yoona took the book Chaerin was taking out of her bag and handed it to her and looked around. It was already the third book that Chaerin received since becoming a writer of romance and fantasy novels.

However, Yoona, who had built up a wall with romance, was always bored even after reading the books she received. Still, Chaerin was worried about Yoona not dating her, so she used to force her to hold her book.

"I'm going."

Yoona grabbed the book and got up. Seeing her leaving without any regrets, Chaerin only nodded her head as if familiar with her.

Yoona, who was returning the cup of coffee she drank, secretly laughed as she looked at Chaerin, who was still fat. She only wanted to say good things, but it was her fault that she didn't like lies more than that.

'I mean, when you get into a novel, the characters you don't like are especially attracted to your eyes. I feel like I would never do it this way.'

And 5 days later, Yoona regrets saying this.

geckin, Peerly, Rin Lee and 5 others like this.
  4. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rosalie, with platinum blonde hair and dark khaki / green eyes
    Derivis, with black hair and blue eyes
    Nidan/Nithan, with long dark red hair and golden eyes
    Irdit/Irdith, with dark kahki hair, silver drooping eyes and glasses
    Bianca Bright, with pale pink hair and tanned skin
    Sarnon and Bianca

Sarnon has curly bright lemon hair, green eyes and more copper-toned skin than Bianca.
    At the end Rosalie and Derevis married for 4 years,
    God had fun with her and decided to play a little game, he will send
    her back to her og world and modern world body and see if Derevis can find her, if he finds her, God
    won't interfere with her again.
    Derevis found her and at the end they plan to go back to the place she missed so much
    Sleep no, and kiss also no.
    No, but there is an evil second female lead, I think her name was Sonia, she was the male lead's close friend.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2022
  5. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the Ist chapter of the manhwa and came here looking for spoilers.It's only 1 chapter but looks promising, especially Fl looks pretty and strong, poor maid nearly got her arm twisted!:D

Peerly and Zepelim like this.
  6. YanYinYon

YanYinYon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the fl sleep/kiss a man other than ml?

7. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your question has already been answered...pls check...

8. asap49

asap49 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will ml have relationships other than fl?

9. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you tell me more about the story?

Yuuki9 likes this.
  10. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FInally, an isekai novel that does not involve truck-kun to deliver death to original MC body.

11. pretty-villainess

pretty-villainess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this worth reading? Has it completed or still ongoing? Any spoilers?

Yuuki9 likes this.
  12. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She looks like a badass !!!! Hope there’s translations and spoilers soon

13. Yuuki9

Yuuki9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers, please!!

14. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc tried many times to tell him after they fell in love( not officially in relationship) but she hesitated because she thought he would leave her and feel betrayed( because he didn't end up with the OGFL). Can't remember exactly when but they were hugging each other when she asked him suddenly if he would keep loving her when he knows her secret, he was shocked what kind of secret would make her this strong woman weak and think this way, the she told everything about the original story her past life but his reaction wasn't predictable for her. He said only death can make him away from her and he isn't the same DERIVIS in the novel if that matters to her? Then he left to let her have some free time to think and completely accept him
    when she noticed the changes in Rosaline actions she felt uncomfortable and her dark side started to appear. She tried to kill the MC when she saw the ML started to spend more time with the MC and his eyes were only on her, she just killed hereself with jealousy. The MC went to her home to make sure that the OGFL tried to kill her, the FL threatened the OGFL when she knew and made sure that she is evil the OGFL got scared of the MC but her pride made her tried to burn the mc and she spilled hot tea on mcs foot here when the ML entered the room with cold face and threatened the OGFL and was to worried about MC and didn't give the OGFL his attention, and here where her reputation started to fall down.
    She was tried in front of the emperor and the nobles, her dad doesn't believe that his daughter is not innocent as he thought but at end all they got is failed attempts and losing their money, reputation and power.
    Nidan is a good friend for both the mc and the ml. The ml saved him long time ago and they have common interests. He has cunning personality and attractive appearance. He helped the mc too many times. He liked the mc but his friendship and gratitude for the ml ( he is the first person who noticed that the ml was in love) just made him wanted to stop his feelings and stay friends with both of them.
    Irdit in the original story was caught by the ml and become one of his close subordinates, he also loved the OGFL innocent personality. In this time, mc took care of him (he became her right hand)and he was too loyal to her, he was the first one who felt something off about the the OGFL personality hahaha (the opposite happened in the original novel) he loved the mc so much but the mc only saw him as a little brother (he looks like her brother in her past life ). He is softie and has a compassionate heart only for his loved ones.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  15. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ogfl or MC reputation?

16. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ogfl reputation.
    I added more spoilers up here you can read them

she was the villainess who loved the ml and bullied thr ogfl in the original novel. Her first meeting with the mc was bad and she kidnapped the mc but somehow she ended a big simp for the mc and her best friend

she is too malicious. She killed the ML's mother by using her child's hand (the second prince) to poison her(the previous empress).She turned a blind eye to to the nobles corruption and helped them to write a wrong reports to the emperor that's how she got her connections and power. She also has on her side a wizard (he got fired from the magic tower because of his inhuman experiments)who helped her in all dirty and bloody things she'd done. She even used her own son as a laboratory rat (and too many commoner children)to keep her beauty and to increase her power in manipulating people.she even tried to switch bodies with her son and the mc.

I didn't like his personality.Big coward.He said he loves his both children (the ml and his little half brother) but he really couldn't protect them and stand against the empress.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  17. elliepot

elliepot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the relationship between FL and ML develop?

sheisthedemon93 likes this.
  18. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel translated? I can’t seem to find it

19. Elisheba

Elisheba Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler on Fl's family ?

Alniyat likes this.
  20. saibinu

saibinu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duchy of Judheart
    Emma
    : Rosalie's loyal maid. She was the only one who always cared about her, even when everyone turned away from her. She is shocked by Rosalie's change, but she assures her that she will become someone worthy of leading the duchy as the head of the family.

Aaron: Aaron is the knight commander of the duke family. Aaron's family served the duke family as knights for several generations. The knight commander didn't think much of Rosalie as the head of the duke family. He saw her as incompetent and her stepmother's puppet. He is shocked by Rosalie's change, her military and combat skills and the determination in her eyes only add to his confusion.

He was a tall man in his late thirties with dark skin, orange hair and eyes. The muscles protruding from his comfortable workout clothes showed how hard he had been training

Doran Drydan: Judheart's loyal butler. A middle-aged man in his 50s. Bella fired him three years ago because he refused to follow her orders. He was a loyalist who had served as a butler to the duke family for generations. After the change, Rosalie immediately fired her stepmother's butler and brought him back to the duchy.

Irdit: He is applying for the position of chief administrator of the duchy. As a student at the Royal Academy, he is the first commoner to graduate from the academy with perfect results. According to the original story, after graduating from the academy, Irdit cannot find a noble family for whom he would like to work. He later became the aid to the crown prince in the original novel. He will be Rosalie's right hand in the present. Irdit was ambitious and relentless in his work ethic and he wasn't a coward. He wanted to rise above everyone else and be successful.

He reminds Rosalie of her younger brother from her previous life, so she treats him more as a little brother than as someone who could be her love interest.

Toronto: He is the oldest knight of the Judeheart Duchy. He loses to Rosalie during a practice duel. The knight underestimates Rosalie when she stands up to him with a dagger. Later on, he starts to respect Rosalie very much.

Knights of the Duchy: Since Rosalie leads the training of the knights and trains with them, the knights have started calling her the Devil Duchess. Because of Rosalie's military knowledge and training methods from her previous life, the knights receive brutal military training. Their loyalty is further strengthened by the fact that Rosalie does everything with them, not looking for evasions.

Gilbert: the village blacksmith in the duchy. Gilbert's tanned, dark skin, as well as the burn marks and scars on his forearms, testify to how long he has worked as a blacksmith.

Martin: Doran's distant relative and loyal butler of the duke family. He manages the duchy's capital palace. He has been butler to the duke family for quite some time. Bella, who spent more time in the duchy than in the capital castle, didn't fire Martin and luckily he survived Bella's tyranny.

Witney: Loyal knight of the Judheart Duchy and Toronto and Rosalie's training partner.
    Toronto, Witney, and Rosalie often eat together and with the other knights after training. Normally, nobles don't eat with knights, so Rosalie's behavior is unusual.

Characters fired from the Duchy
    Nion: Bella's closest aide, he is the chief administrator of Duke Judheart. He is an arrogant and corrupt person. He helped Bella with the embezzlements. When Rosalie took over, she immediately fired him and banished him from the duchy. She threatened Nion with execution if he didn't leave the duchy.

Bella's butler: He was one of Bella's closest aides. The changed Rosalie immediately fired him from the duchy

Additional characters will be continuously updated in the future.

Please note that the names of the characters may change due to different translations. This is my own translation. I cannot take responsibility for the resulting name variations. English is not my first language, I apologize for any mistakes.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2023
    Inasible, Lignin, Assassel and 21 others like this.