Recommendations Caring siblings - female POV

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sugaminny, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Sugaminny

Sugaminny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey,
    I just read My whole family are villain link and really like the relationship between the twins. So i'm looking for recommendations for a similar novel or just a novel where the protagonist has siblings and they have a good relationship, on which the story focuses a lot. Looking for a chinese novel with a female protagonist, preferably not historical (19sth is alright, but not ancient please).
    Anyone know any good novels? Thanks in advance ^^

hansora likes this.
  2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
  3. XIII

XIII Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the royal's cute little wife

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  4. Yumeru

Yumeru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ff for thisss UwU

5. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Watched. Never actually read one like this before, most CN novels I've read with female protagonists who has siblings are just about said sibling (blood related or not) being trash.

Sugaminny likes this.
  6. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    How about you search for Wattpad stories? Although most have bad qualities they indeed have this characteristic.

7. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Transmigrating as a Mary Sue Character: brocon x siscon. MC is transmigrating and her brother thinks it's a gift because she cares for him now. The book kinda focuses on their relationship the first half but then he goes to college and we don't see him as much.
    • Rich Parents and Hot Shot Brother Found Me At Last: they're bickering siblings and the novel heavily focuses on them both. It's basically the most important relationship of the whole story, the romance is like a subplot. Their relationship is not doting but very funny and realist. I love when they are together.
    • The Idol Group Pet Became a Final Boss!: i don't think it really fits your request but it's about MC that got her body inhabited for a year while she quick transmigrated and when she comes back she has to fix her relationships with her family. Her four brothers are all siscons that get their sister back.
    • The Villainess is Changing Her Role to a BroCon: for a japanese rec. Both are extreme brocon and siscon and they can be extremely cheesy but it's funny.
    I have a whole list just about sisterxbrother relationship, it's like my favorite trope. I hope it gives you some ideas!

Sugaminny likes this.
  8. Sugaminny

Sugaminny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love it! thanks a lot :blobpats::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    I'll check them out later ^^

9. ChainEye

ChainEye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read but view novels like My whole family are villain however if you are looking for overly doing siblings I do know some.

In Miracle Pill Maker Bullies the Boss the FL return to her fake poor family. She has 4 brother among which two instantly become siscons and 1 whom had less interactions but still has a strong liking + the one that wronged his sister making him unable to face her. It is a petting novel with an interesting plotline as well.

The Yandere Came During the Night has an acient setting. It is a romance novel between a pair of fake brother and sister. It is a petting novel were the FL needs to let go of the fact she is his adopted sister an accept he wants her to be his wife.

Rebirth Of A Noble Daughter: The Marquis Manor’s Abandoned Wife this one has really good siblings relationship building with elder brother and sister in childhood. However around when the ML appears you get a whole another world. A rather dark one. You can read untill the end Mountain arc around chapter 200 and than choose the drop it. It is a great family oriented novel with quite a lot of sweetness up till than. You will also have a decent ending as the ML pretty much dies after he is taken away....after all ge will remember nothing.

Chronicles of the Modern Empress Dowager is based on family affection in the early stages. It is about a family of five in the 80s slowly turning their fate around. And ofcourse an FL who transmigrated from the past to the present.

From Sidekick to Bigshot is a counterattack /petting novel with a big family obsessed with only Girl in the family. There are about 6 or so brothers trying to get the favor of the FL. 1 even cross dresses for his sister because she ones wanted a sister .

Reborn as the school hunks dearest daughter is about a girl who bends time and space to be with her dad whom is now the same age as her. The whole family 9 uncles mutually dote on her. They each get their own background story.

Transmigrating Into The Male Lead’s Villainess Older Sister has a lot of sweet interactions between brother and sister.

magstralala and Sugaminny like this.
  10. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +3000 for From Sidekick to Bigshot, it’s a personal favorite of mine. Kinda sad sometimes tho.