Question [Castle of Black Iron] Doubt about fruits without leaks

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by IlvFlame, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IlvFlame

IlvFlame Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when the MC regains the ability to grow fruits without leaking? because it is assumed that after its reconversion from demon to human, no more fruit would grow again, but recently he mentioned again that the fruits were growing normally, does anyone know what happens? Something happened that returned that capacity or simply the author forgot the whole issue and now they grow as if nothing new?

2. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    once a pair of nuts fall, there is no remedy for that......

joke apart, that novels is full of plot hole if you start analizing like that it's starts to sucks from my personal experience....

3. genocidegrand

genocidegrand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep idk whether its the translator fault or its the raw that have problems but there are a lot of plothole in that novel. still a good read though.

4. LollipoPReapeR

LollipoPReapeR Frequent visitor of the Yellow Springs Resort

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was only one the seven strength fruits that he can’t grow.... everything else should be fine

5. Salokin

Salokin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, leakless fruits still grow fine for him. In fact their even more important when he is leveling past 10.

Also, he lost the effects of the previous Seven Strength fruit he ate. But don't worry, he is still an OP cheat. This 'nerf' is hardly anything at all.

6. enzimiro

enzimiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Castle of Black Iron make sense as a story?Just asking cuz I'm considering if it's worth a read

7. IlvFlame

IlvFlame Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will not say that it is the best written novel or that it will not have plot holes (as it is the case that I say of the fruits, that by the way, I thought that I had been the clueless that I had not seen when I recover the fruits, something that apparently does not it's like that), but if you can bear a rough start (unnecessary sexual references), a fairly large harem (although I like that the MC does not force anyone) and a strong nationalism (which is present throughout the novel apparently) , is in my opinion a great novel, so far I have remembered all his characters (which I can not say about other novels, that in chapter 100 I already confuse the names because they are insufribly similar), their fights are good, their construction the world is rich and in general is entertaining, I go to the day and I'm enjoying it, I only regret that they do not take more chapters, as you see if you hold the start then it goes uphill (from my point of view, which is not shared by everybody)

enzimiro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.