CD question about will

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by LNAddict, May 18, 2016.

1. LNAddict

LNAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, i just re-read the last book of CD this and this part of chp5 is bugging me:

“Indeed, it is as Lord Beirut had said. The Will of a Sovereign is virtually inexhaustible, but completely focused within the Sovereign spark. Their actual souls contain very little Will.” Linley could sense that although the amount of Will within his five souls had increased somewhat, there was a limit to it.

The soul of his divine earth clone, after having transformed into a Sovereign, had only gained an increase in Will that was comparable to the Will which a Highgod Paragon possessed.

As for his original body and his three other clones, they only gained roughly 80% of the Will which a Highgod Paragon was in possession of.

doesn't that means paragon is as strong as a sovereign minus faith energy??

2. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    No that would be without the sovereign spark
    The spark itself houses most of the will but by assimilating one the sovereign gains a portion for their own bodies that isn't part of the spark.

Screed and forgotten like this.
  3. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The wills as ability are comparable , not their powers.

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's saying that when becoming a Sovereign, you get an increase in will that is comparable to a paragon plus the amount of will that is inside the Sovereign spark.

5. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    bluefire vs linley was almost equal
    and there was only the will

as @Pie stated, the will they gain is the same but the sovereign spark also contain a lot of will + its not faith energy that's different but its divine power vs sovereign (origin) power and thats a big difference

so the sovereign clone has way more will due to the spark, but the original amount of will is roughly the same

Screed likes this.
  6. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    faith energy can't be used for fights and all deity's can gather it, it just increases training the more the better

7. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    and like said above the amount of will in their soul may be not that much but the bulk of the will is within the sovereign spark that they fused with and that's what they use to kill anything below their level

Enigma likes this.
  8. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    Think of it like heat. The center of the earth is pretty hot, but the peripherals can't even compare to the heat of the core. The spark is the core and the soul surrounds it.

9. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    As few above mention, Most will stays in spark, he can use it but it's not his "own" , and merging with spark increased his "own" will to the amount mentioned in chapter which is close to paragon

10. LNAddict

Reading List:
    Link
    wew u guys r awesome, tyvm now i get it
    Damn, im so happy finding fellow CD fans r still around, this is my fav novel, the only part i hate is it need some extra part for the end
    maybe 1 or 2 chap about linley life a few thousand year after the final battle

11. LNAddict

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW on another topic, can some1 tell me when i can find official or great fan made pic of Beirut??
    waiting for manhwa is gonna take forever, and i cant seem to find it either

12. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I think quit a few members on here are CD fans because it's their first Chinese novel.
    The novel does need a better conclusion, but it's still very decent.
    Np happy if I could help any at all.

13. LNAddict

Reading List:
    Link
    Pie i think its more accurate to say FIRST EPIC AND COMPLETED Chinese Novel isnt it??
    though im not sure if it is the 1st one to be translated to english ever or not

14. forgotten

Reading List:
    Link
    Found only this one
    [​IMG]
    Thought i don't like how they look in manga but couldn't find beirut only that one
    Thought i found linley
    [​IMG]

EDIT:

It's what i could find when i looked for beirut , on few chinese sites where i look for references usually , there was few other pictures but .... it was Spliter from TMNT lol

So it's best i can offer

15. LNAddict

Reading List:
    Link
    whow nice.. thnx man...
    but whats with the fire?? beirut trade mark is the black staff, not fire, and his know element r wind and darkness right??
    and linley was also nice, i like how they make the sword epic, but why blue aura thing, was that suppose to be wind??
    but isnt wind suppose to be green??
    other than those it was awesome and i definitely saved it

16. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's Linley when he's older? He looks so different from the Manhua currently.

17. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blue is water. Azure dragon is water sovereign.

18. LNAddict

Reading List:
    Link
    man, when hes take a good look, when hes a diety do u think bebe is still a rat, plus look he still put his weapon outside, the only time he did that was when he was still a saint, check the time table water is the one law that he master last, got nothing to do with azure dragon

19. forgotten

Reading List:
    Link
    This is linley from game? i think , not sure i just did check that it was linley , about beirut it might be taken from somewhere just as reference , because this one was only Beiruts picture , well as i said there was other but it was splinter from Teenage mutant ninjas , so i think this one is closer one :D

EDIT:

Don't look for too much accuracy with FanArt , whoever made it , tried to make linley look cool as possible , same with other xanxia fanarts (Desolate era, stellar tranformation etc)

I don't like how they make characters look in manga thus i never use those pictures , so i got used to seeing inaccurate fanart

20. mr.i

mr.i Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If there no will some paragon stronger ( because paragon already fuse all law into one ) that sovenger not all sovenger paragon but because will gain from sovenger spark stronger so paragon weeker that sovenger