CFCS

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Paper_crowned235, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Paper_crowned235

Paper_crowned235 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:Cannon Fodder Cheat System

Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3148614

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/cannon-fodder-cheat-system/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The current translator (Aurora translations) has not been updating since November last year. And it is pretty cool.

Description:
    At first, when he learned that he was forced to go to many different routine worlds and be reborn into all kinds of cannon fodder, he was against it.

Because villains usually all only have a moment of satisfaction, the endings of cannon fodder are also frequently quite miserable.

But the man who gave him the system told him that this system not only has all types of powerful functions, but he can also break the routine lives of the cannon fodder. If he achieves this satisfactorily for each world, he can even become a god.

He’s already experienced over a thousand reincarnations, but hasn’t yet been a god. Since it sounds pretty great, why not just try it out.

From that moment on, he began the irreversible path of tyrannically oppressing people, while conveniently tearing open those white moonlights and so-called righteous people’s hypocritical masks.

His goal: wearing the villain’s role to walk other people’s righteous paths, leaving them no path to follow.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    Juju48 and BloomChi like this.
  2. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked the translators website. The last message was about going on hiatus. There is also a note that if anyone was interested in helping to translate to reach out. So it sounds like they are open for help.

3. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought ChloroFloroCarbonS :facepalm::blobjoy:

4. Paper_crowned235

Reading List:
    Link
    What's that?

5. Paper_crowned235

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh really?! I didn't see anything... Maybe I didn't look too muck into it. Thank you for telling me!

6. guilty

guilty New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm not sure how to ask this, so I'll just put it here.
    I've been meaning to pick up this novel and have already contacted the previous translator, but there has been no response. So I'll wait until the beginning or middle of next month, and if there is still no response, I'll publish it directly.
    If another translator is interested in picking up this novel, please contact me; I'll be happy to stay as a reader. thank you very much

7. guilty

guilty New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I didn't realize it would auto-release. I'll postpone the other chapters until the date specified above.