LCD Chaotic Sword God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 30, 2015.

1. StormHawk

StormHawk I’m Back To Drop Bombs

Reading List:
    Link
    You son of a bitch. You made me read it.....
    Haaaa.. well that's fine too. At least now I know he won't be alone in his journey.

2. GoldenEmperor

GoldenEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Well we are like 300+ chapters or so from it .. so doesnt rly matter ;) could always sneak peak on mtl

3. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    i think i get it. the Qinhuang Kingdom is like California.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  4. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how long it'll take for the tiger cub to become as strong as JC(considering its growth is faster than JC).

5. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    it needs to have enough supplies though? >.>
    so if it does get stronger then JC, it wont be by much, or they would be separated or he gets some plot armor <.<

6. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    It probably won't get stronger than JC(unless he loses his cultivation again lol). I can picture a few scenes of it helping JC after he has an intense battle with a few old guys.

7. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. but I think if it does become stronger it will be sent away or something..
    He lost his cultivation because the author wanted to have plot armor for him..
    I think after the tiger gets strong enough they will go fight it's uncle and then it will need to rule over the beasts >.> Like simba

8. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    JC has got to get alone at some point of time so they will probably separate at some point of time.
    They'll also need a few more allies to become strong enough to fight the beasts who are in control.
    Ah, Lion King... This brings back plenty of old memories...

9. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the author realise how annoying this is? Makes me want to drop it...
    They investigated JC and didn't find out he really was backed by the Mercenary City, yeah right...
    He has a home, he must be there! He couldn't possibly be at other places! x2 omg... reading xianxia is decreasing my iq

10. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm a little more disappointed that... someone had sent people to watch Jian Chen in case of something like this, and then didn't bother protecting his family. cause, people that'll stop at nothing to get what they want would never think to go after his family.

11. boop

boop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So all of this could have been stopped if the grandma just decided to kill people who were trying to kill the person they want something from. It's mind boggling now how she just let them go because there were no repercussions to killing them and getting better feelings from JC.

As for the Mercenary city thing it's pretty clear that all 5 of them are idiots who are just going around looking for resources probably because they can't increase their cultivation and very afraid of death. If it is anything but that, my god...

This novel has had a couple of mind boggling nonsense like the Heaven Saint Ruler using poison to kill someone in Mercenary city...cause that's not fighting along with various powers just seemingly not caring about both reputation and any blowback from anything they do cause Me.So.Powerful! but cmon this is one of the biggest stretches so far.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    Astaroth, Archaic pickle and Kronos like this.
  12. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Vomits blood out of their stupidity, can't take much more of this. Dude with the awl said we have come to kill you and they didn't even question how did he know that they're traitors, who else knows or who's we, just ignored all that and tried to kill him.... like any idiot would appear solo :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Astaroth and Kronos like this.
  13. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I recently pick back up the story and, what ever happened to celestial decay, where people above saint ruler would stay in a cave, to not die by it? It seems that everyone saint ruler and above just go around doing whatever they want, whay gives?

14. emry

emry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I find it idiotacally that the mc shows of the cub to many to the point it can easily be also find out. If he did not want to hide it out at least disguise it change the fur e.t.c if he done that none of this shit would have happened . I think the mc deserve the death of his parents

Kronos likes this.
  15. emry

emry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm it was said in the latest /2nd latest that as long as they don't kill too many the acceleration will not bee too much

16. emry

emry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is there a joke about it or something??

17. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he shows up or someone comes to his rescue in the nick of time but when it comes to his mommy and daddy, nope! I mean come on. only an idiot would miss the key points. Hell that one dude that knew about the traitors from thousands of miles away couldn't be bothered to watch out for 2 "mortals" that have high value to guy who is tasked with an important mission for humanity?!?

Astaroth, Kronos and ZhaWarudo like this.
  18. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anything useful happened after that mindbogglingly stupid killing of MC's parents?

I instantly dropped / took a break from the novel after reading the chapter title, and only today read until it actually happened. And it was exactly as stupid as I thought it would be...

19. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    He went to the Holy Empire where he had to pretend to only be a radiant master, some tard girl liked his tiger and had a young master cousin so you can guess the rest.

Astaroth likes this.
  20. longshot3990

longshot3990 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF in this arc they treat his parent's death like a joke! He didn't try to get revenge or anything, he even left all of his relatives so he could become a level 7 radiant healer guy so he could revive them.
    How come the MC doesn't try to hide the cub at all, all it does is cause problems. He needs to hire some guards in order to protect himself from all the idiots he will meet in this city since he is already enemies with 1 of them within the first 10 minutes of walking into the city.

The author is starting to make me mad with these stupid situations. Be REAL, no one would just happen to meet a high ranking family and they notice him from a sea of crowds in the middle of a city. And what are the chances of them having nuttheads in their family that attack anyone they see because they want something.

It's also too convenient that the 3 top empires that are comparable to the bloodsect have no knowledge of the tiger. I thought it was common knowledge since even common super powers in the world know about it. Now you're telling me that the 3 most powerful empires no nothing about it. Get your sh*t together author.

Astaroth likes this.