Resolved Chapter links to NSFW pic

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by MoJo, Mar 10, 2022.

1. MoJo

MoJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I not sure the deal but the latest chapter (74) of "I Got Transferred in the Middle of a Mountain. In Retaliation, I Chose Amenity over Strength." is a NSFW pic, and no chapter. The chapter link redirects you (as is normal of that translator) to a Patron page and a Click Here To Read link. The problem is the link is not the chapter but some bare titty lady. I've never had a problem with this translator before and it's not Aprils fools so I figured someone is hacking/pranking.
    Any way I'm not sure how to report false links on Novel updates so I posted here in the forum. Thank you all in advance.

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

3. MoJo

MoJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Thank You.
    This is the second time I've been told that. I only remembered when you pointed it out. Not very user friendly, as you would think there would be a tab where the releases are listed instead, I have frantically search the page for nothing and then tried to recall with my tiny goldfish brain what I did last time I spotted a problem. Then weigh if it's even worth the effort as I'm very lazy. 90% of the time I don't even report problems when I can't find a report button on the page I've noticed the problem. That I was feeling at all civic minded enough to post something just shows how idle I am today.