Chapter not showing - Midnight Cinderella

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by frostcrystal, Sep 12, 2019.

1. frostcrystal

frostcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I submitted chapter 12 for Midnight Cinderella (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/midnight-cinderella/) yesterday afternoon and it isn't showing up on the website.

I just checked the page, and in the last chapter submitted the group was altered to "scrpgrl". There's a bit of history here; scrpgrl had uploaded an unedited machine translation of the series, and I volunteered to edit it into something a bit more readable. However, recently she disappeared and took all the uploaded chapters down, so I've been proofreading and updating only the chapters that I previously edited. Since I'm also a translator, I thought I might pick up the series afterward. Honestly, there isn't a ton of difference between me translating from scratch and me editing the MTL, I just don't want to do eight chapters over again if I do pick up the series.

Not sure whether that's what's affecting the slow release. I don't really mind whichever group the chapter is listed under.

2. frostcrystal

frostcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like it was approved!