Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for explaining thoroughly.

RedRuchi likes this.
  2. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either one of them ending with lotie is fine by me since I like both but am difinitely going to feel sad for 2nd ml for not getting lotie.

I just desperately hope that however of the 2 is 2nd ml, he doesn't die. Heartbreak is still better than death.

I also hope they make a side story where Charlotte ends with 2nd ml. This way, be it Evans or Jeffrey, we can more or less be satisfied with knowing how their lives would be like.

3. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I am doubting if Evan wants to end up with Charlotte now. There seems to some other reason for him to take Charlotte away and put anti-magic cuffs on her. Their first meeting dialogue is clearly indicating something else.

Next season will give more clarity, but I like Evan as her disciple more now. (Last season till 127 is kind of leaning more towards Evan as No-no actually). Even Charlotte (a person who prides herself as Great Mage) was so angry - “cuffs on Great Mage?! I will get out”. Evan completely imprisoned her, she was very angry with that.

keepdreaming and Khadz like this.
  4. osoperezoso

osoperezoso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the only end Evan deserves is to go to juvie and apologize to everyone...

5. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly.... Evan doesn't deserve to be ml and I won't feel sad about his end lol sorry for his fans, but... In these chapters Evan has crossed the line many times, and with Charlotte... He has locked her up, blocked her even hurt her loved ones no matter what she feels, if you don't respect what she wants then how do you deserve to be with her? Even he knows that she is now a little weak but continues to cause him trouble even turning into calamity (the enemy) So... His end for me would be that he faces justice and goes to jail (a happy ending suitable for him, because if we talk about what end he deserves for all his actions ... Well, obviously it would be death, but in order not to be bad, let's leave an exile where he manages to be happy fixing his mistakes)

Futarisaison likes this.
  6. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell no it doesn't work like that authors only succumb to that stupid shit when there is a good second guy that got rejected but he is just evil

7. osoperezoso

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh in my secret brother the villain got 2 specials with the bitch FL:blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr: (so disgusting :mad:)
    the villain hit almost everyone in the school
    he sold drugs to minors
    He broke the ML's legs which caused the ML not to become an athlete (at that time FL bitch defended the villain) something like the feels in chapter 89 in this manhwa
    he hit second ML's younger brother (the brother was someone with poor health)
    he play with his gay friend feelings
    he wanted the FL to become a criminal like him and abandon everything
    in the canon end, they prosecuted him with house arrest and luckily we did not see him in the last chapters but those special ones:blobunamused:

8. yoshinoyuuki

yoshinoyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who the hell ML of this manhwa :)?

9. RedRuchi

Reading List:
    Link
    Tune in for next season for that….

Also, there could be no ML too.

10. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author only said that the third season will be serialized in the summer, but didn't say the specific date. I felt a little anxious ...A week without seeing Jeffrey is like three years.

11. osoperezoso

Reading List:
    Link
    The breaks are three months so it can be at the beginning of July or the middle of July

Tomieandrorotea likes this.
  12. chihuawhat

chihuawhat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, this one panel makes me think this story will take the regret route (a regretful FL? Hell yea). My guess is if Charlotte still insisted on helping Evan/cataclysm, she might lose someone close to her, could be her other disciples or our man Jeff idk. I feel like something similar to what happened 100 years ago will reoccur where lots of people will die and Charlotte won't be able to save everybody even though she gets her divine power back. Saving everyone is impossible wether you're the strongest archmage or swordmaster in the world. That's why the thought that one of her closest people will die is intriguing (for me at least). Also, seeing how Charlotte always trying to solves everything by herself makes this even more obvious. The fact that she asked yurian to stop her if in the future she will hurt innocent people, i cannot help but think that her mind and body will be taken over by something evil which means she will fight her disciples (and jeffrey too ig? since he's Klaus's first sword). But what if she choose to sacrifice herself? Yeah that's a different story and my brain hurts.

Tbh knowing SS3 is gonna be the last season still surprised me because not a single shit has been told properly like the academy flashbacks, cataclysm's actual goal, Charlotte's curse??? Is love actually the reason why she turned into a child? also why she didn't send jeffrey a message when she was in her deathbed??? I WANNA KNOW AB THIS SO BAD! Oh and of course the ultimate question, will this girl ever find her love or not bcs that kiss in ch 127 is not enough to confirm anything. Man ... So many things to unpack in the last season, let's hope they will unravel these chaos without dragging it like in the beginning of SS2

13. osoperezoso

Reading List:
    Link
    the vietnamese predicted it XD, (Luke I'm your father)
    [​IMG]
    Don't have expectations in that part of fantasy and mysteries more than 100 chapters that didn't show anything (not even the origin of charlotte) that mysteries are going to be stupid, that because they broke his plane that's why he turned evil and that his purpose is to be a god so that his plane is not destroyed (the biggest stupid things like that or reverse flash style)
    life taught me that when there is a lot of drama about a mystery it will be stupid
    cough Historia's daughter's father, Mami Nanami's backstory, the origin of Manjiro Sano's dark impulses etc. cough
    and that with the power of friendship and a power up taken from the script everything will be solved and they leave all mysteries up in the air, it is not to criticize but at the beginning of the second season more than 10 chapters of only filler (at least the author herself accepted it in the review),
    do you remember a chapter where charlotte cured Dan (114?) well that's a special power if you've read another manhwa (the strongest characters are obsessed with me) the FL has that power it's like a kind of medicine-drug that prevents
    dark magic consumes them and drives them insane

Khun Kiseia likes this.
  14. Yona dear

Yona dear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeffrey is just that kind of existence

Khadz likes this.
  15. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. I haven't reached the current newest chapters. I got so many Mangas to read, I put that one on hold.

But, in early chapters it said that his heart is that of a demon, if I remember correctly... Maybe this is influencing him to turn like the demon Charlotte killed in 1st chapter.

If Evan is evil then he would be the antagonist of the story, not the second ml. I like the discipline who behaves like a puppy too. The one with dark skin. Maybe he's a contender?

16. RedRuchi

Reading List:
    Link
    So, till s2 the antagonist is not the Cataylsm or Evan in this (he is already kind of dead/half-dead or trace left). It feels like the antagonist are followers and people trying to use traces of Cataylsm.

Also, you are assuming Evan is Catalysm but that is yet to be proven or told. Evan is currently the disciple who was found in mountains where Cataylsm was defeated. (He could be Catalysm or not, need to wait. But he has a trace of it in him)
    (also many times there is no clear division on Second ML and Antagonist. In few Antagonist are second ML)

No, the 3rd disciple is not the contender. He is like the baby disciple that Charlotte and the 2 older disciples took care of as he grew.

This story is unpredictable as it goes, nothing is clear yet so can’t say what will happen regarding Antagonist.

Khadz likes this.
  17. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No am not saying he is cataclysm. I think in a chapter when Charlotte returns to her country and Evan was imprisoned by the emperor, it was hinted /mentioned.

Evans suffered a terrible, deadly injury and found a treasure that saved him. It was hinted that this somehow changes his personality. From the start of the novel, it was hinted that Evan may be an antagonist rather than a 2nd ml. ( There's a possibility he might be the final boss but we don't know for sure now)

Anyway, what I am saying is that I am okay with Evan being with Charlotte (if he isn't an antagonist or the hidden villain of the story) as long as his vicious actions are explained in a believable and acceptable manner that allows reader to forgive him.

It's true that many antagonists are considered 2nd ML but that depends on the genre of story. It's its a romance theme, it might be okay. But in this one which is more fantasy, mystery, adventure genres - we as readers are often fooled that someone is the 2nd ml only for him to later be revealed as either a hidden villain or an antagonist. In these genres, antagonists causes lots of harm while 2nd ml tends to give lots of support to the point of making one pity them for not getting the girl.

RedRuchi likes this.
  18. osoperezoso

Reading List:
    Link
    He stole that from the first disciple's castle... a final boss is the one who is behind all the conflicts... the final boss sends his minions to do the dirty work and finally when he gets power, well he takes out his claws to go defeat the MC.

there is a well-known cliché: my best friend is a serial killer and he mistreats me but even so I'm going to save him and I'm going to obsess about it... because those who abandon their friends are not friends, even if it means that I ruined other people's lifes for not bringing a criminal to justice cough best friend almost brother cough.

[​IMG]
    Became Their Own Antithesis
    After Character Development, some people regress into a vulnerable state. Others go from evil to good, good to evil, or just become better or worse without changing sides. Or they turn into a fragile, highly poetic and a bit irrational version of themselves.Another group of people tends to reject everything that seemed to define their identity for the viewer, their appearance, their values, their main quirk, and their general attitude towards The Hero, Save the World, and Black-and-White Morality. Then they manage to become a negative picture of themselves, the complete antithesis for what they formerly were known. This is this trope. The trope is mostly used to make a Face–Heel Turn more dramatic, using The Dark Side Will Make You Forget, but it can also serve the other way around to prove how much someone can better himself when under the influence of Good.

RedRuchi likes this.
  19. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda hinted that he is the antagonist you know

Yona dear likes this.
  20. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if I may sound dumb but I am having a hard time understanding your point in this comment. Mind rephrasing it while associating it with the story "Charlotte and her 5 disciples"

That's exactly what I was saying. If he's an antagonist which the story hints at, he's not the 2nd ml. There probably isn't even a 2nd ml as we are only hinted at who the ML may be.