Spoiler Charlotte's Letter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by layyu, Aug 29, 2021.

1. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    It has already a spoiler forum which is this (but I'm afraid if I replied on it I'll necro it) but I wanna know more spoiler before I read it coz my friend won't spoil me.

Title: Charlotte's Letter

Story Description:
    Charlotte, a bookworm who dreams of becoming a writer, starts her new job as a maid for Lord Matthew and his sister Lady Anna, the last remaining members of the Parvens family. Her ability to write catches the attention of them both. Now, for Matthew, she is tasked to write letters pretending to be him, while for Anna, she must secretly report on Matthew's day-to-day affairs. Putting pen to paper has never been so difficult! What will become of Charlotte when the Parvens family's twisted deceptions come to light? Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/