LCD Cheating Men Must Die Latest Arc Conclusion

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Apr 19, 2020.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    what is a fate worse than death?
    sure the heroine is out to kill cheating bastards but the latest school arc conclusion is the cruelest IMO.....she literally wiped the memory of everyone in that world xcept the cheating bastard.....so he will be a raving fool always looking for Su Luxia and maybe get himself a nice room in mental hospital.....

spchntrt and Karma_Aladdin like this.
  2. Karma_Aladdin

Karma_Aladdin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda what he deserves, considering he literally watched the Original commit Suicide and was the actual cause

3. BookwormThatHatesTragics

BookwormThatHatesTragics Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda, feel slightest sorry for the guy. However it's a good conclusion.

He's an asshole who sent someone who loves him to death with his words and didn't feel sorry over it.
    The girl who liked him maybe stupid and weak but that's no reason to let the other die just cause you don't give a f#ck.

4. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    while i like the premise that the mc has the ability to punish not so kind people, but the fact that the mc is "playing god" in other people's life is something that doesn't sit well to me. personally, i find the punishment was too harsh. i know these people are just some characters in novels, but it's proven that those people are living breathing humans in their world.

yes, the boy is cold, narcissistic and harsh. but should he lie and cater to what the girl wanted so she wouldn't do suicide? and what would happen next? to what extent that lie could help the girl? would that help her situation? would that help her from stopping the bullying? would that make her not want to do another suicides in the future? i don't think so. to me she's just a brat that cannot accept the one he likes doesn't like her back. she needs to grow up. and to put the blame of your suicide on other people, that's low, shame on you. whatever happens in your life, that's on you, because you let it happen to yourself. you can't hold it against other people/situation etc. yes, they can be a factor to your depression, but there's always something you can do. and it's not like he was cheating on her or bullying her (he cheated on her? i don't remember that. cmiiw). he just didn't care about her or anything else in regard. and if you say that because he ignored her, so he deserved it. then, all the other people in that school too has to be punished because they also ignored her when she was bullied. but he has to shoulder all the punishment just because he's the one she likes?? what the heck. sounds like a spoiled girl to me.

yes, the boy was wrong to egg on her when she called, but from the beginning the girl was actually at fault. by calling the boy before committing suicide means that she lets other people to determine her life. she herself put her life on the hands of people who she knew doesn't care a bit about her. that is wrong. you should put your life in your own hand, not give it to someone else. if the girl herself can't stand up for herself, then no matter what the boy did, it will all turn out to the same result. let's just try imagine if the boy said he did care about the girl when she was calling her. then because of this she decided not to suicide. but then the next day, he told her he actually didn't care about her. then what next? will she do another suicide because turns out he was just lying to her? what the heck girl? where's your self-respect? tbh, whatever someone else does in their life is none of our business. we live for ourself not for another people. smh. and to do suicide just because your crush doesn't like you back, that's really sad. you'll lose a lot of good things the world could offer you. in the end, her death was her own responsibility.

i don't think the boy is a nice person, but since he's still a teenager, there's still hope and time he could be a much better person in the future. so i thought in this arc, the mc would help him to show his wrongdoings so he can learn and grow to be better. but that wasn't the case. the author made the mc to punish him and ruin the rest of his life just because he's the one the girl liked and supposedly responsible for everything. wow. what a noble quest.

the mc has a god-like capability and can do basically anything, but it doesn't make her a god, which means everything she did or said isn't always right, as shown to what she decided to do in the high school arc (and also 1st arc imo). hey. don't get me wrong. i do like revenge stories, but the revenge itself needs to be done in proportion. not all revenge should be done in "an eye for an eye" style. that's too shallow. also, who has the right to say "oh yes he deserves it" bs? we're not god nor the law. who gave us the right to decide which punishment is the right punishment for certain people? sometimes, people are just too full of themselves.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  5. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Yuri arcs

spchntrt likes this.