Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    depends on how bad they really are, a punishment even more terrible than the ML of School Bully arc might be needed for catharsis

2. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Well the first male target is already in a miserable state. Now, its the 2nd . I think the thot said something about luxia that cost her points to low. I mean disappear, its the 2nd target's affection level for luxia that are going to disappear because of the thot dunno what the thot said to him but it made him reveal his disgusting true nature.

If u guys are expecting some decent ML or some little fluff for this arc. I suggest don't. It is the battle of Luxia and the other agent. I think. Annddd the Male targets of this arc are PURELY trash. But I do hope so that theres atleast ONE that isreally loyal to Luxia and can even resist the seduction of the enemy. The enemy of this arc is quite impressive so brace yourselves . I always felt frustration in every chapter of this new arc cuz the thot is winning. I hope Luxia has a back up plan.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    CottonKey, augacutan, Bella94 and 8 others like this.
  3. looseleaftea

looseleaftea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this arc is a reverse harem story where the female protagonist gained the ability to see the MLs' favorability so not an agent. I think what Su Luxia is doing is ruining the reverse harem and thus getting rid of the female protagonist's harem/backup. I can't say for sure that's what's going on since I'm looking at what's going on in the raws, and it does seem that Luxia is angry and shocked at times.

4. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    reading your reply made me think that this arc might reveal why Su Luxia is so into making cheating bastards suffer. I don't think we know more than she likes doing it

5. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's pissed as hell.

Mystical giggles likes this.
  6. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It seems Luxia underestimate first the enemy of this arc which is the FL. It's like she was summoned into an otome game and her enemy is the Heroine . But the Male targets of the arc are purely TRASH. Dunno about the other targets but the first and the second are bastards.

I expected that all of the male targets will be crazy only for Luxia but boy I was wrong. The thot is also not stupid. She knows how to win the game and Luxia got mad because she's loosing to her.

The mechanics of current arc is like the "Death is the only ending for the Villain"

7. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    more please

8. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    So what's each target's standing?

9. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like those 2 male leads are perfect for the heroine. maybe su luxia should have let her have both those men. and perhaps only get involved if the heroine tries to seduce another guy who a decent person who also happens to be a faithful monogamist type

Yukari_me likes this.
  10. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm the first target was approached by the heroine and then the second target was approached by luxia. I dunno who's gonna approached the third target this time. Maybe Luxia?

11. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i just read the newest chapter today. spoilers

luxia successfully captured the second target & the 2nd target was arrested by the police for carrying some sort of drugs. due to the heroine relying heavily on the system, when she failed this time, her appearance changed slightly from beautiful to slightly ugly. (i can't really see the changes tbh, maybe i'm just blind) the otome system kinda crumble a bit because the heroine lost. that's all i know.
    i'm guessing the 3rd captured target will be the man wearing a yukata in one of the previous chapter. (i forgot which one is it)
    also can someone teach me how to add the spoiler tag? I new here.

12. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    its not actually an agent. it's more like someone transmigrated into the world and just flirt with every man she finds lol

13. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoiler. to make spoiler tag, you can just select all the words you want to put in the spoiler, then choose the 'insert' option on the bar (the one with the plus icon, next to images and media icons) and choose spoiler. done.

14. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you

15. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    it's revealed that in one of luxia's previous mission, she had to be really good in music in order to capture the target/scum man (?)/ cheating man(?)'s heart and just fling him in the last second (as usual). she studied music really hard because she has no experience & knowledge about music & music composition. in that mission, the target (i'm just gonna use this term bc its nicer lol) gave her an expensive piano as a engagement present but she destroyed it in his face (nice). to all those classical musicians & pianist out there, no she didn't actually destroy the real one, she made a copy of it (perhaps using one of the buff she get from the lottery wheel) & destroyed the copy.
    with the previous spoiler....
    in one of the previous chaps, the 2nd target & the producers had a fight because the producers wanted to change the music because it doesn't have the feeling they wanted (im no music expert so forgive me) but the 2nd target refused, saying that they are tampering with his work. then luxia played the guitar and the producers and the 2nd target is amazed because they didn't know she had a talent for music. the producers then said that luxia's melody (?, do forgive me again) has the feeling that they are looking for & the 2nd male lead then asked luxia if she wanted to be part of the composition of the song. to which she replied yes.
    and so in the newest chap...
    apparently luxia want to make a debut as an idol/singer but didn't, the 2nd target strikes a deal with her because he knows that debuting as an idol is really really tough. he can help her rise in popularity (by using his connection & fame) if she sleeps with him for a night & gave her 1 minute to decide. she refused (good job!!!!!). [the favor bar drops to 10%] she played a piece instead and the 2nd target is stunned. luxia then tells him the reason why she didn't want to make her debut. she tells him that if she made her debut, he won't be able to survive with his trashy music composing skills. with her talent, and her beauty, she is able to rise to fame even w/o his help. she even told him the reason she admire him on the first place is because is she thought that he's talented in music. and now that she realized he's no good, she decides to leave him. [the favor bar kept rising until 100%] and he wanted to propose to her because if she truly became famous, he will certainly be more famous as well. he's having a concert and the staff members can't find him (because he was talking to her). he suddenly appears on stage and proposes to luxia and the rest of the chap is above

16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOLLing so hard
    Thank you!

17. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    the 3rd target has appeared (my guess was right), he's a director (boss) of some big company. it's hinted that the 2nd target was in jail. from the attire that luxia & the heroine wore, i think that the rd target likes boobs. after all both of them wore clothes that revealed their cleavage. luxia transferred to the 3rd target's company and the heroine transferred too but she wasn't recommended by the company (only 1 person was recommended). the heroine accused luxia of using the previous boss trust & authority to make up the transfer thing. the heroine that lashes out at the security & asked them to drag luxia out. some one came to luxia's help and accepted her into the company (idk who that guy is, but he seems to have a high standing in the company & he's the 'dog' of the 3rd target's family) it's pretty obvious who is lying and who is not. at this point, the heroine is slowly losing her protag halo.
    the heroine & luxia are competing for the job of the 3rd target's secretary, hence the transfer.

18. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    i cant wait for luxia to take this B*TCH down. :D

PainedSouL likes this.
  19. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    to be honest, i won't be that surprised if luxia failed this mission (touch wood please no, i want the perfect win streak with all S-ratings) after all she got a bit too confident when dealing with the first target. however, seeing how she's the type who likes to end things perfectly & got so mad when she lost, i'm slightly confident that she would succeed her mission. i think the experience she had when she failed is important as this teaches her not to take the opponents too lightly regardless of who they are. i'm a bit worried that she's gonna succeed despite things are kinda going her way, after all the duel between her & the heroine are really competitive & the tides may turn any second. i won't be surprised if the author decides to let luxia fail this mission because she didn't fail a mission before & some readers may be sick of the win streak or maybe the author will barely let luxia succeed.
    (i am way too invested in this story to be concerned about a character lol)

20. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, But I think the mechanics of this system that luxia got into is ....if the heroine loses, she will turn back to her ugly self.

And I think it really just shows that the MLs are scumbags. :blobunamused:. I'm not expecting any loyal mls to Luxia as of now since the thot is smart at seducing the targets.

I feel like Luxia gonna win this one but its worrying me since the heroine is smart. She knows how the mechanics of the system more than Luxia. I'm still debating to take a peek whenever there's a new chapter cuz I don't want to feel frustration :blob_thor::blob_pout:.

I think the heroine will seduce the new target again :blobwhistle: stole him from Luxia and make him hers. :blobsleepless: then the ML will reveal his true nature that he's really a scumbag. Luxia's gonna dump him anyways. :blobhighfive:. But I really hope the third target this time will not be affected by that thot's seducing technique.

I bet the end of this arc is gonna be bomb. I hope luxia will win :blob_pompom:. I don't care if that thot get the dicks of the male targets. They're all motherfuckers anyway :blobwhistle:.