Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah i see, looks like i've made a mistake. i'm sorry.
    but, i do agree to your point

kurohamukami likes this.
  2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers.
    People who know Chinese seem like wizards to me now:blobjoy:

3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can maybe see their point.
    But pace-wise it was fine. I feel like it was ok to be OP because you need to smash those shameless people in the face hard. The faceslaps are only directly proportional to how shitty they are and how much they deserved it:blobjoy:.

Whereas this story with the 30 some men and the previous one with about 5 mls were just too frustrating, too much drama.
    Like we also need some happy and fluffy moments from time to time, I can't just watch failure after failure.
    It seems more like we should cheer for Xueyi, she's the one surviving all plots mc throws at her and emerging victorious last minute every time.

Yukari_me, Xi-hime, Aeiru28 and 3 others like this.
  4. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At last a soul that understands me!
    Honestly, I'm not good at talking about topics and things like that (notice my ignorance in things like placing a spoiler tag and among others), but from my point of view I really love that the author put our MC some stones in the stream, I mean it was rather boring that it was always all about hitting clouds, one example was Feng Wushuang's bow, god as I hate that cheap and discounted white lotus imitation attempt from Mary Sue. But it still gave me an ending just as bitter as bullying at school, I just didn't expect it.
    :blobpeek:Or the Yuri bow, I felt that Luxia did not have so much prominence.

PS: Off topic someone who has read the novels, because at the moment I only follow the manga, they could give me all the spoiler they have of "Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten nor Kunrin suru Sou desu I?" and "Nito's Lazy Foreign World Syndrome"? :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

Xi-hime, Rania want to QT and skai.ya like this.
  5. PainedSouL

PainedSouL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_thankyou:
    Thank you for the spoilers :aww::aww:

Xi-hime, Rania want to QT and skai.ya like this.
  6. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    New Chapter!! :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:

Jem3710 and skai.ya like this.
  7. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    - ml break up with xue yi & xue yi activates the ability
    - luxia finally figure out the activation requirement for the ability is actually ml
    so the time limit & the cool down will be the limitation
    - luxia returns to when she was on the basketball court, & she got a headache again
    - luxia realizes that the time had been rewind & she knows that she had chose fish No.18 & failed
    - when luxia look at fish No.18, she felt dizzy & fainted on the spot
    - mouse is back:blobparty::blobparty:
    - mouse has search for the correct world for a long time but still can't find the right one & he's worried for luxia
    - at last he found the right one but he's scared to go in because xue yi could activate the ability while he's trying to go in, which can erase mouse's memories
    - he remembers luxia telling him that if a character in the world activate their 'acquired' ability (from external source like how xue yi got her power from the evil system), the world will release a huge wave of energy for 1 - 2 seconds that can only be sensed by people outside the world
    - the wave of energy can't be felt by people within the world, the people outside the world can feel the wave by capturing the energy
    - with this info, mouse tried to feel if there's any wave of energy being released from the world
    - so far, there's no energy being released so mouse decided that it's safe to go in
    the chapter end with mouse going into the world before xue yi activated her ability :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    yongu, samster, Momiji16 and 22 others like this.
  8. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh! The devil takes me! :blobdevil:
    Having to wait another 3 days!:blobhero::blobconfused: I almost ended up eating my nails (Sarcasm) for how our Luxia ended up, damn bitch ended up doing it again. :blobupset:

9. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our gurl really needs a rest.

skai.ya, kurohamukami and elparis like this.
  10. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    New Chapter!! >.<

skai.ya and elparis like this.
  11. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope Luxia got an ability too like that Xueyi, so she have more step ahead than her wkdkejjdjd in soo curious
    Thank for the spoiler

12. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry for the late post. i have school so i can't spoil you guys until i get home. here it is:blobhug:

- a student was worried about luxia & decided to call the emergency line
    - luckily mouse managed to enter after xue yi activated her ability
    - mouse appears and tells the student that luxia is his family member & carried luxia to a nearby hotel
    - luxia finally woke up & said that the reason she passed out was because she got all of her memories back
    - the impact was too much to the point that she can't handle it so she passed out. this meant that luxia passed out when mouse entered the world.
    - luxia had sent the pictures to fish No.18 before she passed out as xue yi has them ( i think she took fish No.18's phone to see the pictures)
    - xue yi saw one of the pictures & called the fish (the one who ordered to kill luxia) to ask the hotel manager to give a cctv footage so that she can know who took the pictures
    - luxia reveals that mouse came just in time otherwise luxia would have nearly forgotten that she is agent and not a novel character. she would have thought that she is a normal person living in a normal world.
    - luxia revealed infos about the evil system
    the chapter ends with luxia saying they need to take action before xue yi discovers that luxia is the one who took the pictures.

luxia knows the info of the evil system because she read a confidential document secretly (so she stole the doc & read it & put it back lol)

evil system

made from: unknown force

categories (according to how much unknown force they have): low, medium, high

how common are they?
    low: common (10+ known types in the whole galaxy of novel worlds)
    medium: rare
    high: haven't appeared before
    the chances of encountering the lowest level is extremely low. in this case, luxia encountered a medium one

goal: destruction of the world
    they will randomly appear in any novel worlds & guide characters that have a twisted view & have a strong desire. they will trigger the character's dark side, thus letting their desire run free to the point of crumbling the world's purpose

they can also possess the novel's system like nanako's case. the evil system twisted the system in nanako's world thus twisting nanako at the same time. this way, they can achieve their goal, destruction of the novel world.

what contributes to the destruction?
    resentment (or hate), a whole lot of resentment. when the main character of the story creates too much resentment or the resentment is too strong, the world will head into destruction.

in nanako's case, the resentment comes from the wife & gf of the guys she hook up with.
    in xue yi's case, the resentment comes from those who genuinely love her but got ditched once she's done sucking everything of them

the evil system's usual antics:
    give the characters different abilities and let them use it willy nilly to achieve their (characters) ever growing desire.

in this case, xue yi's desire is to have multiple men at the same time. she's forced to suppress her desire in the og story as otherwise she can't be the richest man's wife (not ml's wife, the richest man's wife. she loves his money and not him that's why) however in this timeline she has the ability, thus allowing her to act as she desires. hence, she's able to hook 10 or 100 at a time and toy with their feelings while sucking them dry (*cough cough)

yongu, Momiji16, CottonKey and 19 others like this.
  13. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean in terms of ability & power wise luxia has the upper hand. without the system, luxia is a normal person unlike xue yi who has the ability. but if luxia + system, luxia would have more tricks up her sleeve.

it's kinda like the 100% power & 99% power meme. xD
    xue yi + evil system: 100%
    evil system: 99%

luxia + system: 100%
    system: 50% (the most 50% in my opinion)

14. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But too bad the evil system doesn't have any side effects after using it I was kinda hoping she become ugly or losing something because failed with the missions

Thank youu for the spoiler, you awesomeeee also have a nice day

15. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang the recent update made me ship the system and Luxia :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I'm trying my best to suppress them:blob_blush::blob_blush: but if that mouse keeps turning into a human, I don't know what will happen to my poor brain:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: he is just so... cute:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes: I would love to pet him:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:. I just noticed that in terms of transmigration and systems, there is no system x mc.... O my gosh, my brain is going to delusions again:blobsalt::blobsalt::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

16. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know guys, sometimes I theorized that the no. 1 agent that saved Luxia is the system due to both of them being blonde:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: The no.1 agent then becomes a dumb but cute system that accompanies Luxia:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:. Of course, this theory has a low chance of happening

Another theory is that Luxia is earning points to save the agent that saved her

17. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    - xue yi went to the hotel's cctv room to see who's the one exposing her when she's happily kissing in the bar
    - xue yi found a light green haired person taking a picture of her kissing, but couldn't see her face as that's the only cctv monitoring that area
    which means, luxia actually dodged most of the cctvs or xue yi is just dumb & only check that one cctv ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    - xue yi proceeds to check the cctv at the exit, but was stopped by a message
    - the message was sent by luxia asking xue yi to meet her at Z university at 10:00 am if she wants to know who's exposing her. luxia will be wearing a pink shirt with a pair of blue jeans
    - mouse asks luxia why did she expose her identity & wouldn't xue yi kill her
    - to which luxia says that it's nothing but a bait & tomorrow is the last day of attack, xue yi won't have a chance to kill her
    - luxia managed figure out that xue yi can only rewind 5 hours back & the ONE of the activation requirement for the ability is ml asking for a breakup
    - luxia said that she once saw a movie where the protagonist of the story blew up the heads of the bad guys
    - luxia said that instead of showing a bloody scene, the director uses a colorful mushroom cloud to show that the heads are blown off
    ooh a movie reference, i wonder if any of you know what she's referencing :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    - luxia said that the scene is beautiful & mouse asks her plan is to blow xue yi up
    the chapter ends with luxia saying she's preparing a chain of gift that will 'blow up' (more like burst) for xue yi & her plan was not to blow xue yi's head off

- she roughly figured out that for the 1st & 2nd time, time has rewind back for roughly 5 hours.
    - in the 3rd & 4th time, she kept in track of the time, thus she's able to confirm that xue yi is able to rewind 5 hours
    - luxia only figured that ml asking for a breakup is ONE of the many requirement that she has to fulfill in order to activate the ability when xue yi activated the ability for the 4th time
    - this is because xue yi purposely call for ml to the spot in order to rewind the time

for those who wants to know what movie reference, it's
    the king's man: the secret service.
    this is the scene luxia is talking about:

18. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!! I wonder if luxia is going to drive xue yi crazy by making everyone dress up in pink shirts and blue jeans :p

19. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler! And for the movie reference.
    That.. Scene looks.. Beautiful in an.. Odd way..

Ray Levantret and skai.ya like this.
  20. PainedSouL

PainedSouL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much for the spoiler!!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I am excited to see how our queen Luxia will catch Xue Yi this time!!!!

Ray Levantret and skai.ya like this.