Japanese Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan (WN/LN)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Shiro-Tensei, Aug 9, 2016.

1. ryanframes

ryanframes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NEED TEH NOVEL !!!!!!!!!!
    HOW COME ISEKAISHIT GOT TRANSLATED MEANWHILE THIS AMAZING NOVEL DONT GET TRANSLATED ?

2. sullenaya

sullenaya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting, might try translating it but my English sucks and I need to pay for the raws. *sigh

3. Crey

Crey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is anyone willing to translate the LN if an epub was provided?

4. Garthryu

Garthryu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    translate it please.
    someone?

5. Arryn

Arryn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel very disappointed on the treatment Mutsuki receives from Hans and from the other Japanese... She got scared and caused some property damages (which she and the other Japanese could easily pay back using their abilities) and she is sentence to 500 years of confinement in a cage as a mana battery for her "friend's" contraptions (they pay her for her mana with snacks, like a dog...) ... she is released for dangerous missions in exchange for redeeming some time of her sentence, but she only redeems one day per mission, so she will spend the rest of her life in the cage, no matter what she does...

I am disappointed on Mutsuki too, for not planning her escape... if I were her, I would try to learn teleport and bail out during a mission...

I hope she is released in the novels, because the way she is treated in the manga just stinks...

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  6. potatofriez

potatofriez [The Legendary Friez!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its not the property damage, but the fact that she can be dangerous in attacking innocent people.

As for escaping, where will she go? And the other jp people are there in that group.

I think she just went with being jailed because she learned she falsely accused people like that noble about the ero stuff.

As for the tying her in a boat and stuff, uh.. lol. And for 500 years.. idk how long they live there. 500 is indeed extreme, unless she's.going to pay with good conduct

7. Frizurmind

Frizurmind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ended up here after reading the manga, trying to look for the novel and now i’m sad that no one picked it up yet

8. salted caramel

salted caramel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shitty isekai novels gets picked up while stories like this are left alone?
    The AUDACITY️️

9. Foolish_Fox

Foolish_Fox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Natural punishment of otherworld destroying building, threat to major city, attacking a high rank noble, + considering her personality/delusion is a job way so that no missfire of magic cause by her delusion
    And food is a good reward since it japanese food no need to eat tasteless soup, hard bread or the likes

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021