Discussion Chikyuu Tenseisha no Koroshikata

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by SageRozenburg, Jul 18, 2016.

1. SageRozenburg

SageRozenburg [Not a pervert][Not Suspicious]

Reading List:
    Link
    He rarely shapeshift into a person of the town, he use shapeshift as a random person/traveller to influence the story.

no, but he does use shapeshift to manipulate events, like using a false identity to force a character development, he also uses shapeshift to cause misunderstandings, but he doesn't outright use it to steal girls

Luc666-_- likes this.
  2. Luc666-_-

Luc666-_- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, yeah, im like on chapter 11 and it's pretty good. Eh, so basically its at the yearning stage, so im fine. Since the heroes seem like total asshats who abuse their powers and kill so easily...i think that they deserve to get fucked over. Well, i still dont know how fine i am with this. Netory isnt NTR but, well, it still doesnt sit entirely well with me. But from how he approached the first girl i dont thnk i really need to worry all that much. The only thing is that i wish he wouldnt have all that many perverse thoughts....its like he is driven mainly by getting the chance to bone the women. I just think that part is a bit unneeded.

Eh, i'll continue it, seems alright. A pretty original concept too, at the very least i have never come across one exactly like it.

NinjapowerMS likes this.
  3. NinjapowerMS

NinjapowerMS Local man ruins everything

Reading List:
    Link
    True.
    I hope it changes after he conquers them. Like being over protective of them just goes to show how much he likes them,etc.
    I can recommend one.Though its not Fantasy and more so modern.
    MC is a massive Tsundere who thinks he's actions are of a scum bag but really he cares about them in his own way.
    Its a good read but its heavily detailed on the Ecchi part so it might not be your cup of tea.

Luc666-_- likes this.
  4. Luc666-_-

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, nah, im fine with ecchi stuff. so, what is it?

5. Luc666-_-

Reading List:
    Link
    i just finished all of it. My thoughts? a pretty good read. I cant even feel sorry for the other reincarnator. Also...i just realized somethng. that last line....that other guy, he will get weaker as his harem is stolen. The goddess or something would have taken a bit of his blessings away.

but...if he conquers all of his women, then....i mean, that is only one reincarnator. if other reincarnators have a woman or two, and the MC conquers them, then the MC's own harem would be enormous eventually. I you use so many chapters for each girl, then they stick out more. But it would be like one their part of the story is done, once they "break free from the narrative"....then they'll just be another of the MC's harem and they would lose their....individuality? I mean, you cant make so many heroines stick out like that, iw will be hard to write the story in a way where after they are conquered they will retain their importance to the story.

Maybe im not being clear enough...but, well, i just feel that if he conquer's all or even just some of every reincarnator's girls and make the women his own, then those women will, eventually, just become characters that are more in the background.. Like this first girl? she probably wont be so "present" anymore. She might be buried under the other women eventually. You guys get me?

NinjapowerMS likes this.
  6. NinjapowerMS

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Luc666-_-

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Kickuck

Kickuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like both netori and netorare '-'
    I don't know why but i feel uncomfortable when I saw NTR scene,maybe because in previous life I get NTR-ed?

9. NinjapowerMS

Reading List:
    Link
    Good thing you didn't read this.
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/dungeonharemmaster/
    I still like it tho haha

10. SageRozenburg

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you put yourself too much into the MC's shoes, If you think " what if i have this MC's life, what would be the first thing i would do?", NTR would make you really uncomfortable, when i read, i would pretend i am only a spectator, that way NTR, death and shit wont affect me, unless its a cliffhanger ending (endings that are for the readers to imagine. ex. and thus the hero's adventure just begun. the end).

11. HappyNeet

HappyNeet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a vibes of "the world god only knows" in this novel with netori and reincarnated. but yeah its good to read it :)

shad12ow likes this.
  12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes, that's the one! The World God Only Know. No wonder I felt that I've seen the same pattern as this before. Thanks for reminding me of that series.

13. HappyNeet

HappyNeet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    your welcome ;)

14. SageRozenburg

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys!, Lord Translator just posted another 17 chapters in 1 day (22-38)

15. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    2 more arcs till we cought up. There isnt that many chapters in the raw..

16. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
  17. SageRozenburg

Reading List:
    Link
    awts *sad music playing

18. knowngni

knowngni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah chapters are short so it will get caught up easily. Noble Loli Arc is taking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many chapters. I get the feeling like we're not even 2/3 through yet.