Recommendations Chilcare novel whitout ML/FL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Gliadar, Jan 4, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Gliadar

Gliadar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi

I really like novels where the protagonist brings up children but almost all novels like that will end up whit somekind of drama whit the childs father or mother and no mather how bad that partner is they will get together in the end. In some rare cases the mc know that they are scum and do not get togheter but in those novels oftanly a new romance intrest appear before chapter 5 and they will have lot of romance drama whit a child in the middle.

I am looking for an mc that can stand on their own feets and take care of children whit out any romance partner that suddenly appears and want to get togheter whit mc. I do not care if mc is male or female or even if the child is their or adopted.

PS. I understand that almost non end up alone in the end but if they are going to get togheter let the partner appear atleast after the halfway mark. I want to read about the parent-child dynamic not a romance whit a child in between.

2. KurouDaijuji

KurouDaijuji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Correction) Isekai Yururi Kikoku?

MC isn't their parent (Absentee/Unknowing Father, Deceased Mother), & it's mainly a Slice of Life/Japanese Foodie in a Fantasy World story, with all the main characters being massively OP for the "Adventuring" & "Dungeon Diving" they do.

But at the same time, it will give you Diabetes...

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    Gliadar likes this.
  3. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isekai Yururi Kikou :blob_plusone:
    Or try out this manhwa: Peerless Dad. Setting in murim world, MC is a retired mercenary raising his three children (triplets) after his wife's passing during childbirth; how he searches for work that is convenient for him to raise his young children, and how his view and decision making gradually changes after having kids. Really like how MC struggling hard to raise 3 kids alone is being portrayed :blobjoy: After the latter half(maybe? not from early on so don't worry) there's a woman wishing to be his wife (despite quite the age gap) and doing her best to take the children's hearts and getting closer to MC. This is pretty much the typical martial arts manhwa, but more on the easygoing side. Yes there are some fighting moments, but compared to other murim manhwas it's not heavily leaning toward those mountain-splitting fights. It's adapted from novel but the translation is pretty far behind

4. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villain and the Cannon Fodder’s Mother is a good one
    there's a ml but it's not focused on the romance

Reack and Gliadar like this.
  5. kkkat

kkkat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you can try Delicate Mother of A Villain
    I finished it quire a while ago and as I remember, the FL didn't have an ML, the story was focused on child raising.

Reack and Gliadar like this.
  6. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the Years When I Was a Father - QT
    Gakuen Babysitter - manga

Gliadar likes this.
  7. KurouDaijuji

KurouDaijuji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link