Resolved Chinese, bl, maybe transmigration? Can’t remember :/

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Simp-period-point-blank, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Simp-period-point-blank

Simp-period-point-blank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been searching for this for a long time and still have not found it. I don’t remember the title, nor character names but I remember one arc?

In this arc the setting is high school/occult the ml is a yandere ghost who died in a fire of some sort and stalks the mc who treated him the best (I think the ml was bullied).

In this world ghosts/monsters/spirits/gods, just you know… supernatural beings exist.

I do remember 1 scene, in class the mc is listening to the teacher talk about the supernatural beings that are akin the gods and demons, the mc looks at a painting of a fire related being and kinda makes a wish (probably that the class will go up in flames), and then some time later, the class is indeed up in flames.

another short scene the mc is thinking about how pitiful ml was and want to help him (he’s talking to himself) the ml is literally in the corner of his room listening and gets happy (ghost ml)

yeah this is all I remember, I’m sorry if this is not enough to help, but this keeps haunting my dreams and I want to read it again. ^_^

2. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boyfriends Always Turned out to Be a Horror Movie Boss - arc starts at chapter 64.1

Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
  3. Simp-period-point-blank

Simp-period-point-blank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, I love you!! ^_^