Chinese chinese fantasty sequel the crazy knight’s age of the universe the experimental log of the crazy lic

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Potatosword, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Potatosword

Potatosword Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Crazy Knight’s Age of the Universe (疯骑士的宇宙时代)

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    just finished reading it a while ago and it's really good, hope someone could translate it

Description:
    “A cheat system? Do you take me for a fool? Nowadays, where can you find such a good thing falling into your lap? Scram from my head. Is this is new kind of fraud? Or is this a murderer training system of aliens that contains the ability of hypnotism?”

“No, I am the chaos that whispers from nothingness, the nightmare of all living beings in the Southern Ten Stars, the successor of the unparalleled God and… your elder sister.”

“…I only have a younger sister, I don’t have an elder sister!”

“No, you have one. I am an illegitimate daughter. It’s just that your dad didn’t inform you.”

Italosprado likes this.
  2. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what did you like about the novel?

3. Potatosword

Potatosword Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    glad someone read this... I mean I just finished the prequel experimental log of the crazy lich (my first time writing a thread sry) haven't really read the sequel yet ( there only 1 ch and the mtl ver sucks). the 1st one's really good tho, there's a harem tag but it's not really( too fed up with harem crap). mc not overly op and is kind of a unlucky/villainish type which adds to the comedy .

4. Italosprado

Italosprado Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still want this