Resolved Chinese fantasy manwha

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Aachiin0914, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this years, years ago. It emerged together with doulou doulou and other chinese manwha. But the title is pinyin so I never really read the title. I knew the cover photo, the story and all...well, except for the name of the characters that I have forgotten about.

So, it was a magical continent. It's western fantasy about light and darkness. The mc is (at first a child), was raised by his mother alone. But in actuality, his father is one of the lord? who owned a throne. The throne is a power or something. Anyway, the first meeting of mc and fl, was when fl was mute. Fl is a assassin, from a family of assassin, FL's ability is really strong, but the consequence is she would sacrifice one of her senses or few of her senses to used them.

Mc went to the forest to look for a herb for his sick mother, when he met fl. Fl said that she was running away from an assassin, so when one of fl's family came, mc step infront of fl despite not knowing the whole situation and defended her.

In the end, mc's memory was erased, but fl left something for mc, I forgot what it is, but that is one of the reason why fl knew it was mc 10 years later.

Then mc's father came, and trained mc.

Mc later became a guardian? It's like thir class in RPG. MC is a guardian knight or something nad fl is an assassin. and he went to a competition. that's where he met fl again. There fl is blind. and she used this reason to walked with mc every afternoon. That scene is super sweet.

then one time, mc didn't come to their appointment, and fl waited for mc for a long time, until night. Fl was so disappointed, that she almost jumped into conclusion. In the end, fl waited, i guessed? and mc despite his injury crawl to the ground to get where fl is.

Fl is angry about this, and went to avenge mc. Cause the opponent mc fought that time, cheated. That opponent, became Mc's subordinate in the end.

Oh, that's right. There's a guardian spirit? animal? Mc get a low level dark element lizard? but as it advance, it's head multiplied. And every heads, have different attribute. If my guess is correct it was a huge hydra, and a very dangerous creature of the underworld.

The last ch I read was when mc went to the underworld, as disguises as a girl. He met the demon king for the first time. and that it.

Hahaha... I wanted to read it again, hoping to find this series completely translated.

Thank you!!

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be Shen Yin Wang Zuo.

3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!

otaku31 likes this.
  4. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw you mean manhua manhwa is korean

gyan7 likes this.
  5. gyan7

gyan7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read that one. It started out really great and wasn't bad at all but the latter part didn't quite work out as I'd hoped it to.

Anyway, hope that you enjoy it!