Resolved Chinese romance. Maybe a Quick Transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ayashi, Sep 11, 2021.

1. ayashi

ayashi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the novel is a quick transmigration and maybe a short one. It's a chinese novel. And maybe ML is a supposed villain which MC need to save, but I'm not sure about this. What I remember is one of the arc, ML is MC boyfriend and he is really paranoid. He is a genius programmer or something, he could monitor MC from all electronic device. His behaviour make MC traumatic, she broke up with him and never touch electronic device to avoid ML. It seems ML is a recluse too, he don't like going out of his room. ML heard from his friend that MC will go abroad. ML hack all the monitors in airport when MC is about to leave. He ask MC not to leave and try to suicide (slit his arm). MC went back and check on ML. She said she still will go for her vacation.

2. Chicklit

Chicklit professional watcher

Reading List:
    Link
    is it The Villain Has Blackened Again

3. ayashi

ayashi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, thanks for replying. I've read Villan Has Blackened Again long time ago, I'm not sure if there's an arc like that. Would you mind sharing which chapter or which arc? I got a feeling, ML has the same craziness level with TVHBA but the novel should be a short one, less than 10 arcs. I will recheck TVHBA again, thanks a lot for the info.

4. ayashi

ayashi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read spoiler forum for each arcs and ruled out The Villain Has Blackened Again. There's no arc with modern theme where ML tried to suicide.

5. Chicklit

Chicklit professional watcher

Reading List:
    Link
    ah sorry for the late reply but I can't think of many villain qt's. Is it maybe Quick Transmigrations: Male God, Shine Bright

6. ayashi

ayashi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the novel, it's from
    Quick Transmigration: The Second Female Lead is Poisonous