Spoiler Chongfei Manual

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yunchii, Dec 24, 2016.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And the person who moves the Emperor behind the scene

2. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope FL dad didn't know.. it's changhong (FL twin brother) that knows..
    WCH saw ZJ wear the jade hairpin that WL bought along with WCH birthday present

Lazy hypocrite and alexfilia like this.
  3. Ko

Ko "The Corrupted Queen"

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to read this novel but as the story goes .. the more they introduce side characters .. I kinda don't get the story now so I'm looking for spoilers too. xD

4. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the Empress is from a military family and she did fought with the Emperor.. their relationship got even worst after the Emperor didn't take a serious attitude about Princess Tianji's poisoning case (which the empress begs for him to investigate)..
    by the time the emperor want to fix his relationship with the empress.. it's way too late.. the empress even try to commit suicide though it failed.. after that the empress goes to a royal temple to be a nun.. and the emperor abdicate try to chase her.. dunno if it'll work.. because the plot turns back to ZJ and WL

5. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the emperor an old man...um...like an elderly with wrinkles filled face...
    and is the empress also too old or does she still have some beauty?

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    They're in their mid-thirties at the beginning of the story. Which isn't old in my opinion, but I'm guessing you're in your teens, so that might seem old to you. They have like 20 more years before menopause (and the male equivalent of menopause) hits them, so they're not quite old and wrinkly yet.

Aeiru28, Lazy hypocrite and alexfilia like this.
  7. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh thank you very much, i'm in my teens (y) but i also agree that can't really be considered as old..

8. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i know the third aunt tried to poison wei lou and got caught but whatever happened to her and her child? what became of the third uncle after he was cut off completely by wei kun? from what i heard the third uncle knew that his wife and the step mother(that tried to sell wei lou) plotted together to get rid of wei lou's mother. If he knew that they plotted together to hurt the woman he loved then why did he still stay with his wife? Why didn't he try to save wei lou's mother who left after childbirth and was injured?

9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link

What happened to third aunt
    As an apologize to Wei Luo, the uncle (i think) make her give away her dowry so the WL will become richer.

Then the aunt try to matchmaking WL to her maternal home but of course it is a failure as WL's position is much higher than 3rd aunt family (especially after ZJ make her family's pay because of the poisoned incident).
    Her daughter is stay low, I think. Later she show dissatisfaction as why WL can marry ZJ then WL said that when she still child she becomes the princess reader companion, that's why she later know ZJ etc.and what the daughter doing? The daughter was just spoiled in her mother arm. After that the daughter silent as she accept WL logic.

And the uncle is more feel guilty to aunt as he can't give his full love to her. And why didn't stop her mother...maybe he is the one that helped her ran away??

10. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does ML ever find out about MC's reincarnation thing?

11. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, but the ML has nightmare about WL alternate possibility in lives. In ML dream he did not met WL so WL got kidnnaped, BUT when WL success escaped the villain and try to get back to her family she met with GaoLin, GL saves WL and take care of her, later on WL become GL lover(if I'm not remember his name wrong, he were the one that become WL bullier and later get ChangHong become drug addict in WL first lives, in the second lives he realized he loves WL, but he died in avalanched. after he died he got change to rebirth and met WL when WL try to get back to her family - in first live) this all happened in ML dream, so in other word this one is WL first live Alternate Universe.

When ML woke up from his dream he become so scared of loosing WL, so he tell WL about his dream. WL then tell the ML that she also have dream but in her dream he never met GL and she died, WL tell about her original live in turnaround style

12. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok so its like this hmmm. ML has always been very intelligent he must have figured out something. As he was not fully satisfied with MC's answer, when he went with her to save that flower girl in the village and she knew where to go.
    Thank you :)

13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    stupid emperor.

14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forgive him!! From what that damn Emperor says is that she would have BEEN BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM

Aeiru28 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  15. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Because of misunderstandings and lack of proper communications people waste so many years to clear their mess, I was thinking it is a lesson to learn. To act on time and clear things early instead of dragging it and keeping it in like the empress did. The type of woman she is portrayed in the novel she should have made the Emperor's life hard instead of acting like an introvert.

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    In the second life how did the broken engagement come about? Did SY ever mourn that lost marriage?

17. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I have given spoilers about it previously in 2-3 posts. I'm too lazy to retype it all over again so I'm just gonna quote my latest spoiler about it, if it wasn't detailed enough, I think me and the others had mentioned it in the more earlier posts too.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  18. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading it :D MTL zindabaad :)

19. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When girly novels stopped translation I went ahead and read the raw... as the story got me hooked... and was not disappointing...

20. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen u guys MTL, do u guys use systranet or other websites? Wich way to make MTL less painfulXD