Spoiler Chongsheng Zhi Muzhen (Manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thelmarie, Jun 20, 2018.

1. thelmarie

thelmarie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manga: Chongsheng Zhi Muzhen

Hi! Has someone ever read this? I can only find english translations upto chapter 25. And I badly want to know the story. The sad life of being unable to read chinese.

Or do you know any sites that updates this? Pretty pleaseeeee!

Lolykirm and MsKureyon like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Mookyulie

Mookyulie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw it on webcomic in manhwa
    Is it available in novel?
    Could you tell me where I can read the novel raw

4. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
  5. thelmarie

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, I also don't understand Chinese. I just guess what's happening based on the images. Daily Manga app used to translate this and have up to chapter 34(?) translated. There was a bug and now the app hasn't updated since May

7. thelmarie

Reading List:
    Link
    @Julveury yeah, I read from that app too. I really want to learn the language!

8. thelmarie

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it has a novel. The manhua is currently ongoing though.

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she doesn’t end up with the Emperor again

10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm with you there.

11. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can u give me the link for the english translated manhua? thank's in advance

12. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    May be mixed cuz I dont really remember which comes first. So far I've known:
    • Empress tried to escape - half successful. She was saved by her brother's friend who was a valley master called Jiang. Before waking up, she dreamed about her younger self and someone in white asking her about choosing something --- probably related to how she keeps turning back her time. They tried to escape through disguise, but the emperor (disguised as a soldier) found them by using empress' allergy and asking some questions during a checking at a town.
    • The emperor chased them until the empress and Mr Jiang stopped at a cliff. Mr Jiang wanted to jump with empress, but empress stabbed him and pushed him off a cliff instead because she was afraid that emperor will kill him.
    • Empress illness got worse during the chasing and she fainted. When she woke up, she was at another villa with the emperor. She dreamed about what happened after her death in the 1st lifetime. Emperor keeps asking her maid Ah Mo about what empress asked her to do and any last words from her.
    • In the dream, the emperor got angry when Ah Mo keeps calling empress as young lady instead of empress. Empress (in soul form) got angry at the emperor. Then, Ah Mo presented a dagger to the emperor. Empress didn't want Ah Mo to give the dagger to emperor and keeps trying to let her stop. Dream ends and empress woke up.
    • Empress got 2 new maids, and once again she has to drink medicine. Once she tried to evade drinking by pouring it down the fishpond but was seen by emperor. He got so angry he told empress that he said he'd be watching empress drink her medicine personally after this.
    • Emperor brought empress out to visit a temple. Apparently, the temple is famous for its matchmaking tree. The story behind it was tragic though. Empress wrote emperor's name, and vice versa. He's really trying hard to get her it's kinda suspicious lol
    • On the way back, it was raining so they had to rest at a stop to hide from the rain. Then a prick young master came and wanted to flirt with empress so the emperor beat him. Apparently the young master also has connections with corrupt officials.
    • Then another love rival of empress in the 1st lifetime also came to hide from the rain. Her name is Su Sishu. This girl is one big white lotus. Empress forgot about her because in 2nd lifetime she prevented miss Su from entering the palace by marrying her off to someone else.
    • She guessed that maybe 2nd lifetime became like that was also because there was no miss Su to be her rival. She remembered how in 1st lifetime, concubine Su was the most favored by emperor. So seeing miss Su looks at her as if she was wronged by empress, she just went for a hug with emperor (which made him happy cuz he thinks she's jealous)
    • The days were nearing lantern festival or something. One night, the emperor talked to the empress about a wishing bracelet(?) or some kind of thing that she'd made for him before -- hinting that he wants empress to make something for him. Empress evaded from talking about that saying that she was young back then. Emperor tried to make peace (?) with empress.
    • Somehow I dont know whether empress didn't realize it, but emperor sleeps in her bed at night since staying in the villa. He also throws hickeys on her - which weirdly she didn't know and call it bug bites. The maids were surprised she didn't know it was hickeys in her neck, but chose to not tell her about it being hickeys.
    • One night it was raining, and the empress suddenly woke up from her sleep. She tried to leave her room, but was stopped by the awoken emperor. Empress, agitated, tried to attack the emperor. Empror stopped her in time and took the dagger from her.
    • The next day, emperor asked the butler/eunuch about whether empress getting trapped on a rainy day is true. The butler says yes. Then emperor says that it's weird. He remembers her saying that she liked rain because in her hometown the rain was scarce when he just married her. What happened to make her became afraid of rainy days?
    • The empress came, and emperor hid the dagger. Empress immediately kneels for forgiveness to the emperor for harming him, but didn't answer why she got herself a dagger. Emperor changed the topic.
    • Empress is trying to matchmake miss Su with someone else. Emperor agrees. Miss Su came to visit empress, though the talk was very short and made miss Su frustrated. On the way back, she was invited by the emperor which made her happy. But just a short while and she came out running away crying. The maids didn't know what happened to her.
    • That night, a servant came to inform that miss Su is missing. Emperor sent someone to look for her. In the middle of the night, miss Su was found and empress was called by emperor to ask her questions. Empress answered and realized that someone else was there too.
    • The next day, empress went to miss Su's house to visit. Looks like madam Su wants to blame empress, and miss Su also shows herself looking like a weak lotus. Empress doesn't care and left.
    • On the way back, empress' carriage was hijacked by the cocky young master that she met that rainy day. Empress almost beat the young master, but there was a strong guard who stopped her and got her as hostage.
    • Emperor was told to come alone. Young master said if he wants to save empress, he have to injure himself so the emperor stabbed his arm. Then young master said there was an antidote (I'm not sure whether the dagger used by emperor to injure himself is poisoned or it was the empress getting poisoned) and emperor need to control the mechanism so empress wouldn't be crushed to death to get the antidote.
    • Emperor managed to control the mechanism. Empress escaped and took the antidote, gave it to emperor before he fainted from blood loss. Empress took care of emperor the whole night after his injury was treated.
    • When empress woke up the next day, emperor was already awake. Butler tried to butter up to emperor by saying that empress has been taking care of emperor the while time he's unconscious. Empress told butler to bring medicine. Empress told emperor that she was indebted to emperor for saving her. She asked if there's anything emperor would like her to do for him?
    • Emperor gulped. He held the back of head, and starts getting closer. Empress was shocked, and thinks that he's going to kiss her. She closed her eyes and lets him kiss. After the kiss, emperor told her to open her mouth. Empress repeats his words in confusion. Emperor gets closer.
    • Empress was embarrased by the memory. She keeps banging her head on the table to wake herself. The maids were worried for their empress.
    That was the current chapter as of today (22/1)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I was confused as to what the numbers at the end of your spoilers mean, and it hit me that America is really the only country that do mmddyy

syofiaa, zemblenity and stumblmer like this.
  14. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    can download the app webcomics. currently they hv ch 34(?) though it was actually one big chapter separated into 3 chapters :blobReach: the translation is okay, but the sfx was pretty funny if you ask me. rather than translating sfx as verb, I'd like it more if they just use onomatopoeia. But what can I do. They're not Viz.

Sasakira and Aguni_Erina like this.
  15. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are great...can you tell me if we can find a novel based on this manhwa

lazynoodles likes this.
  16. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried searching, but nope. It's an original manhua. The most you can find of anything resembling a novel is only one chapter written by the author of the manhua. But in the end it's only a promotion for the manhua, not a novel. I also wish there'd be a novel, since it's easier for me to know what would happen in the future. I only want to know the emperor's pov cuz since in both the the first and second lifetime, the emperor seems to actually have feelings or something for the empress, but I dunno. Someone analyzed that in second lifetime the emperor looked shocked when empress suicide and when I re-read the chapter he does look so, though I wonder if that was because he was shocked that she has a dagger with her. Anyway, I'll keep my opinion on the emperor for now.

Apaylia blackrose and chekanalia like this.
  17. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    thank's.. already download it .. they had till 38 ch... idon't understand chinese character.. i was planning to spend this semester to apply for basic mandarin course... hopefully i could fit 2 class in my schedule .. well i want to ask... did the empress lost her memories? or her illness is something related with her head because when she was on the run her sight was blurred .. and i have a slight suspicion that the emperor have a glimpse of the 2nd lifetime. there is this ch i forgot the exact ch.. where inside of his nightmare he saw the empress commit suicide and he walked gingerly to her and checking her pulse and then another scene where he contemplates on the empress dagger that she used to stabbed herself.. i think he had some feelings towards the empress it was just dimmed because of her powerful clan.. i think he's just naively think that he could obliterate her family and then try to compensate her with wealth ... just like the emperor from "why palace intrigue?" what do u think?

18. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Her illness from the first lifetime is unexplained. Maybe she was poisoned, maybe her body was really sick. In the curent raw, the emperor did let his trusted doctor to check on her. Her illness seems serious too, but it wasn't explained much in the manhua + I just understood the gist (never learned mandarin myself. It's all because I've MTLd so many novels I've basically able to understand certain meaning from the characters) That's why he got super angry that empress didn't drink her medicine. Or maybe she has leukimia jk

It wasn't nightmare. He had a glimpse of, his parallel life, I'd say, since this is basically empress reliving her life but at different nodes of time. As for the emperor's actions... He's suspicious of empress' recent action, but more than being on guard about it, he's probably perplexed or confused about why the empress suddenly changed her temper.

If it's about what the emperor did in empress 2nd lifetime, my colored glasses says that the heads presented to empress was just a fake to make her realize her mistakes and let her continue with atonement. I mean, empress in ch 1 already looked like she has lost her nuts. The weather also doesn't help. But her suicide was unexpected for emperor. But my rationality says that the emperor was such a jerk, and his feelings for her faded over time. I mean, in first lifetime he also spent most of his time with concubine Su than empress so she died heartbroken. But then in the present 3rd lifetime, the emperor was somehow much gentler than the previous 2 lifetimes? He even remembered details that empress selectively forget.

Maybe all these lifetimes empress were living are all parallel worlds?

19. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    parallel worlds.. interesting... my thoughts was more inclined with reliving like in "my fiance is in love with my little sister" despite the empress change a few things.. she just can't find the correct chain events to break so she could avoid death... as for the beheading... my logics told me it was real... but yeah the emperor looks seems that he didn't expect the empress would killed herself maybe he thoughts that the empress loves him too much she will be unwilling to die first before having his full attention... so it's not a nightmare did the emperor perhaps having rebirth again just like the empress..? because after all those superheroes series i watch you can't have a glimpse of your parallel worlds without "medium" ...so if the emperor is watching the parallel worlds .. what was his "medium"?

20. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    best guess: any dagger the empress holds