Spoiler chuan qi

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tuliplily, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Tuliplily

Tuliplily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That year, he came in first in the Imperial Examinations; the Emperor, Lian Yu, personally conferred his title, praising him virtuous and benevolent.

That year, he became drunk after the imperial banquets and fell asleep next to the Emperor, his head resting on the Emperor’s robes; the next morning, the Emperor chose to cut his sleeves in order to go to Court rather than disturb his rest.

That year, he was revealed to be the descendant of a traitor; defying the entreaties of all his ministers, the Emperor chose to spare his life.

Later, the woman, Gu Shuangcheng, disguised herself as a man to take part in the Imperial Examinations, becoming the next scholar to rank first place.

Later, Gu Shuangcheng was conferred the title of an imperial consort, her beauty stunning the world.

Later, he was accused of poisoning the Emperor’s favoured consort, Gu Shuangcheng; though he did not succeed, the Emperor, in his wrath, ordered for him to be flogged to his death.

Later, four of the highest-ranking palace servants were secretly summoned to the Emperor’s Jinluan Hall, and their task was to castrate and bury him. Yet, to their horror, they discovered only a female corpse, a jade stone within her mouth, her body covered with the Emperor’s dragon-embroidered robes.

‘He’ was actually a woman, and what was most shocking was that ‘he’ was not a virgin…

Who has read this novel because it's tragedy tage so I haven't watch it, if someone has read it please spoil something.

lostross likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  4. m__a

m__a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi again! this is from the same author as The Prince Wants to Leave his Concubine. I'll leave you the same link if you want some spoilers for this novel.
    https://catharcity.wordpress.com/love-in-another-life/review-thoughts/

Guide1410 likes this.
  5. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the link!
    Reading the summary, I can’t imagine how in the world am I going to like the MLs of these novels, ever! What they have done to the FLs, are just too much, regardless of their excuses, or regardless of their supposedly atonement, if there’s any. I feels like loving them despite that is unrealistic (given that I haven’t read them, and so far it’s too much for me, so I might not) and foolish.

6. m__a

m__a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah haha. I'm an angst lover so I can't help myself reading these. The MLs do have their reasons I rhink, I haven't actually read too far than what I have translated so I can't spoil anyone....
    But it's true it's not everybody's cup of tea.

WinnieS and Guide1410 like this.
  7. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of the stories that I just want to know how the story goes but doesnt want to read cause am not into SM kinda thing. Am still waiting for spoilers (precisely what happened to the ML. Ehe~)

lostross likes this.
  8. Lalita

Lalita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone who has read the novel tell about
    Suzhen's brother and xiao zhou, the imperial dark guard
    I want them together to end so bad I am ready to dance in front of satan, the author really had to pull that cards I hate the most and i am traumatised :cry::cry:::blobcatsad:: it's been months since I decided to take a break but my hands still shake and I feel cold as I try to read.
    Please spoil me:bloboh: and please don't be brutal our my soul will vanish.

9. Hori857

Hori857 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What.
    So Gu Shuangcheng (male identity) was flogged to death for attempted poisoning of Gu Shuangcheng (female identity)?

???
    So the Emperor just killed his "beloved Imperial consort?"

Also wtf. So the most shocking thing is not that the first rank scholar was decieving the Emperor and the people by disguising their gender, but the fact that they're not a virgin? What.
    How and why did they know this.

Imma camp here for spoilers:blobcozy:

lostross and whiteapparition like this.
  10. Gottago

Gottago Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

11. Yanay

Yanay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li haisu was accused of poisoning gu shuangsheng....li haisu is the FL she disguised herself as male and became the minister of punishment....gu shuangsheng was the ML's childhood sweetheart and was presumed to be dead then the ML fell in love with the FL, but after that childhood love came back ML became estranged to Fl....welll it was not just this but the story is too deep

Kumoshiro likes this.
  12. Lalita

Lalita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did You finish reading?

Yanay likes this.
  13. Yanay

Yanay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess

14. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just ⛺ here for more spoiler

Lalita likes this.
  15. Yanay

Yanay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't wanna be brutal though but they don't end up together.....FL's brother was the most hateful character(although he wasn't among the villains but still) he was indecisive, was confused between the princess lian Xin and Xiao Zhou..wanted to keep everyone happy but ended up doing nothing.. i dont remember it since its been long since I've read the novel but it was because of him that the FL had to enter the harem of Li Zhouting..who li zhouting is???well it is a very very long story almost 1000+ chapters...i have also read the mtl version so couldn't understand some parts..if anyone want to know something,you can ask me.

16. Lalita

Lalita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Catharcity actually said he was the nicest out of all mo wu bi ge's novel but
    When fl was in zhaotings harem he came disguised and raped the female yes rape because female did not know who he was until she sees the familiar scar on his body and he has already violated the fls body before she could recognize it was him
    But he is a good one tho if you forgive that he was always trying to save the female's ass

Yanay likes this.
  17. Lalita

Lalita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that my earlier reply wasn't posted i actually had almost finished reading this until i came across that scum brother
    I think it was an open ending he goes to find xiao zhou and tells the princess she may marry and not choose to wait cause it may take years for him to return and i did not see a mention of what happened to them. i think it was upto the readers to see who he ends up with, in raw websites most of the story ends like this
    I liked the princess's friendship with suzhen but what a bitch and you're right the brother is a scum
    After he has his matchmaking with the princess he says that he only has friendship with xiao zhou, like my guy never proposed marriage to xiao zhou and was so sure with it. Also don't forget he was the one aggressively pursuing xao zhou first always tryna kissing her and what not and bit*h happily did sh*t in the end
    Sorry for my rant

Yanay likes this.
  18. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So our fl end up dead?

Yanay likes this.
  19. Yanay

Yanay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No she didn't..but almost died

I've read it like months back so i should've remembered it wrong...but i do remember that i had cursed the brother at the end of the story

Lalita and lostross like this.