Question City of Sin - what kind of harem it has?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by elinis, Dec 8, 2018.

?

Do you believe that an individual's "Heart" can love (as a partner for life) more than one person?

1. Yes, an individual can love as much people as s\he wants.

26 vote(s)
    54.2%
  2. Yes, however the number can't be more than 3 and not at the same time.

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. No, the human's "Heart" isn't big enough to truly love more than one person.

6 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. No, there is no such thing as love.

13 vote(s)
    27.1%
  1. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but the number of men and women is more or less the same in total, so the most efficient way to reproduce would be to match 1 woman with 1 man and the leftovers can be counted as the ones who die early on or don't have time for relationships anyway or as replacements for others who die too soon. so technically 1 couple would e an anti-birth-control pollicy... just sayin. the thread was already resolved, so it's basically shitposting now

2. the_TRASH

the_TRASH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think people could love as many people as she wants but not on the same level or intensity.
    In a harem, a male MC could love a woman bcoz he finds her admirable, another bcoz she's caring and another bcoz he finds her daring. But, it is obviously different kinds of love if there is.

Initially, I also thought I hated harem but I realized that some just doesn't make sense. I hate it especially when they make a supposed to be a respectable lady a part of it. Like, someone who's supposed to be a strong and admirable female character but somewhat satisfied just to end up as side hoe of a random MC who is not even cultured. It could have been acceptable (for me) if it is like a political marriage that she has no way out of and the man was someone great although, there is no love between them and having multiple wives was the norm. Or if there is love between them and the MC is still had multiple female partners, atleast the female characters shouldn't be written like characters from an hentai-themed stuff if they were not that kind of character in the first place.

3. Nepagear

Nepagear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you don't need many partners if you really love that person because you don't have time for others, while harem exist because the person is only attracted, lust, charmed, and admired the opposite gender/same gender if bl or gl.... it's because they didn't give all of their love...or they clearly love that one person but still their love didn't exceed to the point of wanting to sacrifice their life that harem exist.