Discussion Classroom of The elite

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Dairikardo, Aug 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dairikardo

Dairikardo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never realize i had found best MC and storyline since i watch anime in primary school.
    Ya, that anime is Classroom of the elite, with Ayanokouji Kiyotaka who many has plot and such a baddas ever. I am already reading that Light Novel till Karuizawa Kei Arc. But, i dont feel that anime and light novel ia compare, in anime Kiyotaka getting has good relationship with Horikita Suzune. I dont get idea why this creator and writer in anime and manga not feel better.
    Why? Just why when i watch Classroom of The Elite that feel is not i found from the Light Novel?
    Are you guys have some feeling like that?

2. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? Cause the light novel has more content. It is normal for the writen to be better than the film adaptation.

craz likes this.
  3. Dairikardo

Dairikardo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It possible that anime season 2 getting same story like as his Novel or possible has different story like manga Tokyo Ghoul and his anime?

4. oliver

oliver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc the novel version mc is a bit more ''expressive''. He acts more like a good guy compared to the anime, where from what i've seen he got a poker face most of the time. So that might be take some of your enjoyment away.

5. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not remember. There is a spoiler thread of this novel here in NUF with its jap name as title, maybe there you will see, or maybe make a new thread with that question, idk if it is counted as spoiler.

6. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    Anime taking different direction than novel. Fans enraged after ep 6 gets aired and cancel their BD pre order. The chance of S2 are too slim (novel sales was super hit while anime sales are total flop)