Recommendations Conceptual / Observer / Omnipresent MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Demintika, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Demintika

Demintika Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for the kind similar to "Reincarnate into Dungeon" novels, but NOT into Dungeon.
    I want a novel where the MC is mostly unrestricted in where they can look, can interact with things, but overall has no physical form.
    Both CN/JP raws or English original are good.
    Thanks in advance.

2. AbdullahTron

AbdullahTron Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try... I am The God of Games. Suits you perfectly. The MC has no Proper physical form. Observers and interacts with his followers when he wants.

Demintika likes this.
  3. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Demintika likes this.
  4. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evil God? He can see everything but he doesn't usually do so after being able to leave his temple.

5. Demintika

Demintika Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. The description doesn't say much but I will try.
    P/s: The novel raw was dropped 3 months ago.

Thank you. The summary seems perfectly fits.

Eh, it's completely different from what I asked.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  6. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, before you see my single recommendation, I need to preface this with the fact that the story, despite being very good, hasn't updated in 4 years, 3 if you count the "Super Hiatus/New Work" posts.

That said, Dungeon Games fits what you want perfectly. Artificial Reality Strategy Game's are popular in this world, with people competing in tournaments with civilizations developed from their self-made mini worlds. The MC, due to her being house-bound due to health reasons and her parents working for the company that produces and updates the Artificial Reality Strategy Game & Table, manages to get a hold of an advanced starting race while she's younger than most who get their first table, though with caveats and penalties on in-game items. The way the game is played, Players cannot directly interact with the world they create, instead needing to direct their races to build and develop either indirectly, or by possessing one of the race. This is also how the players lead their armies into battle.

Demintika likes this.