Continue The Story~~

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by SeventhRealm, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Alchyr

Alchyr Master of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    (I feel like a no invisible dragon rule may be necessary)

I stopped caring about the forest I found myself in and focused on the target of my hatred, intent on doing whatever I could to make it stop that maddening laughter.
    I found myself holding its neck before I knew it, with strength I didn't know I had. Its face appeared surprised, and then slowly contorted in pain as it suffocated to death.
    Staring at the dead body on the ground, I felt a strange lack of emotion.
    Then, suddenly a fierce pain sprang up once again in my head, and I curled up and closed my eyes, and fell into a dark world of pain again.
    A monitor blinks before my eyes. Am I alive? Or am I dreaming?

2. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    You're to late in joining. Last year there was several attempts and quite the aggressive attempts at dethrone Nguyen Satan lead by @FlowingSong. All of which we manage to thwart thankfully

AMissingLinguist and AliceShiki like this.
  3. SeventhRealm

SeventhRealm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The monitor is blinks rapidly and the cries of people resurface.
    (Just what is going on?)
    I keep thinking this over and over as the color in front of my eyes come to life. Then I see it a room of white and tubes fill my vision, I see a person with white coat use a something that looks like a defibrillator on my chest. As I try to open my mouth though, a voice rings through my head.
    "It is time to go now, you hated soul."

4. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt a jolt. My vision flashed white, then black, then white again. I felt myself floating.

"You just had to try and strangle me didn't you.. couldn't just let me have my fun. Didn't even let me get a word in before the homicidal mania. Well, we're stuck together now."

That hateful voice. Oh God no, please.
    My disembodied self's stomach lurched. Being stuck with this creature was a fate worse than death.

5. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    As I was slowly accepted my fate, I find myself in a dark room. Unknown to myself, I have lost meaning in life, and thus have failed to create a reason to live. With out reason, there is chaos, and in chaos, there exists nothing. Nothing complex, nothing orderly. Just an infinate expanse of nothingness, of blankness. But with every yin, there must be a yang. As there is darkness in chaos, there is light in order. And by there being nothing, both everything, and nothing can exist.

6. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Then the invisible dragon chimed in: " you moron, that enlightenment your having is completely wrong even if I am apart of you there no way you can be as awesome as I, why? Because you're an idiot or can't even receive enlightenment properly"
    I coughed up blood. What ever I thought I had gained insight into I had forgotten. I had lost it, I started strangling myself all the while cursing the invisible dragon when suddenly.....

7. SeventhRealm

Reading List:
    Link
    The next moment I can vaguely sense something inside me. A force that seem otherworldly, but also evil as if death is inside me. It's suffocating and dreadful that it makes you want to rip yourself apart. That was until I saw the green forest again, but this time it feels vivid and real. I shake off my headache and hear a stern voice on behind me

"Human, what are you doing in these parts of the forest. This is no place for your kind here."

As that was said I felt something cold touch my back.

8. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a tentacle, slimy and slick. Wrapping around me, oh so quick. Slither, slack, twist and crack My ribs were broken, they wanted a snack. The pain in my body, it ravaged my mind. It called to others, of its own kind. Eaten chewed, gnawed and crunched. They ate me for breakfast, dinner and lunch. The pain it lasted, it never stopped. Not even, when my intestines dropped. But oh so misfortune, it would continue, my comrade were dead, so was my retinue. My soul drifting out, my heart in shatters, I had been eaten, and my bones no longer clatter.

9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    (¬‿¬) the death is too soon really
    I thought about legend after live. Story a mother told her childern to make they sleep. I wonder if that true? So I wait......waiting for long time prepared for Death Messenger take me out of this world. I forget how long it was. How long time passed from my death? Was I live before? or all of that hazy memory just imagination? Move around on soul form numb my sense of time. There nothing here, even that monster and remnant of my friend from that memory is nowhere to found. Why stay here? Was I afraid? I longed for someone to talk. So I decided. Let's move from here but where? Anywhere is fine I will follow this path. After a long time I see light on far distant...........

10. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    When the giant tentacle brought me closer to its main body, it was probably going to finish me off as a snack. Despite me being dragged towards the main body I felt my soul was heading closer towards the light, no rather, the light was truly heading towards me. As the tentacle threw me up into the air for its main body to consume me, I heard the sound of a trucks' horn and possibly the words, "Tsk, I missed", pass by. As I tried to look, I saw the light ram into the tentacle monster and both of them suddenly disappeared after moving away for about 5 meters. I fell to the ground and lost my conscious.

11. SeventhRealm

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up in the middle of a room. The room seemed old, not old like dust and webs, but old as in the room is built by wood.
    I sat up, shaking my head from the painful headache that I received from these weird and terrible dream. I then look at myself and see that I'm wearing the same clothing from when I was at the hospital. While I was wondering where was I a voice resonated from the room.

"It seems you are awake."

The voice came from a black-haired human girl.

12. QueenOfMangonia

QueenOfMangonia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    her voice was as melodic as a harp, she was beautiful, too beautiful. Her skin was pale and immaculate. She seemed out of this world. As I gazed upon her visage I finally noticed. Her chest... it was flat. As I looked upon their figure more, tiny details began to spring up. Their nails were sharpened and polished. She had red lipstick. And she even had an adams apple...ehhh? EHHH??? WHY WOULD A GIRL HAVE AN ADAMS APPLE... UNLESS...
    DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE A BOY!!!!

13. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on sweatheart. Let the big sister see your injuries...
    I was in shock , but I really dont mind any help especially now even if this help comes from trap.
    So now I must ask you a question? How long you have been here? This forest is home for evil creatures and its full of miasma... so I dont know how you survived there? and then she took out the knife. My neck was touched by something cold .Or are you one of them? -she asked.

14. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm not one of them!" replied Arthur in a panic when he felt the knife on his neck. "I suddenly found myself in that place, but I don't know how I got there."

"You don't know about The Evil Forest?" questioned Vivian.

Arthur inwardly wiped his sweat off and asked Vivian about The Evil Forest, but he suddenly felt a terrible headache that caused him to bend over and groan due to the intensity it placed on his mind.

"Here, I have a herb that can help ease your mind." said Vivian. She stood up from her chair and took a herb out from a jar that was placed on the shelf right next to the bed. The herb looked black and contained a small light that made it shine in the room, which she made Arthur consume. Arthur could feel his headache receding after he swallowed the herb down his throat.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  15. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Suddenly, all the light in the room converged into one point, and out popped @Westeller!

"What the blimey, bloody hell happened?" said @Westeller. Arthur, unable to process what just happened, just stared numbly at him/her/it. Vivian, whose real identity was actually @Blitz, decided that now was the perfect time to destroy both Arthur and @Westeller while they were both confused.

Out of nowhere, @Parth37955 walked into existence from nothingness and pulled out a small mallet.

"This story ends. Now." he said, and whapped his mallet onto the thread that held this world together, ultimately ending the story in an abrupt halt.

(Anyone satisfied with the ending? If not, continue the story with a reset button.)