Spoiler Contract Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tingining, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Culur

Culur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot-Assassin Ye-seo (nicknamed Death Reaper) becomes a concubine to Ahon (Emperor) and asks you to capture the traitors in the palace.
    Yeseo accepts a 100,000 gold quest to buy an island for the (horen) that raised her as a child. As a result, Ye-seo lives in the palace for several years, pretending to be an idiot concubine. Ye-seo also works in the investigation department under the pseudonym Baan. While in the palace, Ye-seo is known to Ha-hae (management), Yugi (management), and Gaya (management and prince of another country)(identity of the white ponytail dude, that talks with Yugi). But they keep it a secret. And Ye-seo becomes friends with Ha-Hae and Yoo-Yoo, and furthermore, Ha-Hae and Yoo-Yo come to like Ye-seo. (Dunno who Yoo-Yoo is)

In the meantime, the contract was almost destroyed, and even though she was kidnapped, she eventually caught all but one traitor and left for the island. Then she killed her old friend Rane (but Rane lives..!) (dunno who that is either) and spent 3 years on the island.. I had a memory problem.(person writing this is saying that) In the meantime, Hahae, Yugi, and Yeseo are dating. But in the end, Yeseo feels that it is selfish to have a relationship with them. And she came to the forest where she was hiding with Yugi in the past, and Yugi comes to me crying. Ye-seo realizes that he is her home(I think?) , who has been with you when you are in trouble, and accepts Yu-gi's heart.
    I changed some of the words in the persons writing to make it make more sense. Which is why I was also writing in the parentheses if I didn’t understand or to elaborate. I’m currently living in South Korea, so I don’t know if it gives me access to more websites about it here. However, I found a website where someone was asking the ending and another Korean answered it.
    (I can’t post links since I don’t have five posts, sorry!)

2. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone provide link for raw novel?

3. Phenixia

Phenixia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.... Thanks for that great spoiler!

4. Culur

Culur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it’s fine. I wanted to know the ending too and so I thought others would too. I hope the author of the manhwa doesn’t change the endgame couple cause I’m all for it.

5. Culur

Culur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not translated, so here is the Korean novel link.https://page.kakao.com/home/후궁계약/49516191
    This is where I got my answer though. https://m.kin.naver.com/mobile/qna/...f8&section=kin.qna&rank=1&search_sort=0&spq=0
    If you’re on a device and not a computer. You can click request desktop site and it’ll give you full view of the chapters without having to log into your KakaoPage account. Of course, you need to create an account to access them.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  6. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she prob falls for yugi after a few years of being together

aboni_06 likes this.
  7. Culur

Culur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn’t fall in love with the emperor. She falls in love with Yugi. Also, there are moments between them as over time he becomes someone she can rely on. When Yugi came to her and professed his love, Yesuh realized he’d been there all along and realized her feelings for him and she accepts him.

8. Culur

Culur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn’t fall in love with him out of pity tho. When Yugi came professing his love for her crying. She realizes he is her home, someone she can rely on and is truly in love with him. It’s super cute and their relationship gets development in the novel, since she gets along with him later on in the novel. She even has a secret hiding place with him and that’s where he tells her he loves her. Which is why I can’t wait for it to get drawn in the manhwa.

9. Culur

Culur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also for Hahae, Yesuh date him and Yugi for a while, but breaks up with both of them near the end. Then we have the confession from Yugi.They do have mutual feelings for each other. When he confesses Yesuh thinks about all the times he has been there for her and realizes he is her “home”. So, she realizes she is also in love with him and accepts him.

10. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?! Thank goodness if that's really the case. By the by, about her dating Hahae and Yugi, you mean she dated them both at the same time? Or one at the time (before she ends up with Yugi)? And why?

11. blabla19

blabla19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is ahhon even sad without yesuh?

12. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello!!! since yesuh and yugi is the endgame what happened to the emperor???? LMAAAAAAAOOOOO i thought he's the ML the manhwa cover is painfully misleading

13. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone said earlier that the king chooses the country over yesuh. So yeah he decided to be a good ruler for the country.

14. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Rane(the guy with long blond hair that’s seen in many of Yesuh’s flashbacks and also part of that adorable and somehow still smokin’ race of hot dudes:blob_blush:) is the brother/friend of Horen. I was google translating the newer chapters and that’s what I got from it.

15. bunnyfafa

bunnyfafa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so happy it’s Yugi. From the moment they fought I already liked him and was really hoping that she’d somehow end up with Yugi so I got kind of sad when it developed more towards the emperor. I’m so happy.

aboni_06, Marie_0720, Scapezz and 3 others like this.
  16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Dex just updated and now I'm in love with Horen despite appearing in like one or 2 panels! Guy is adorable!

17. Mxnt127

Mxnt127 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is horen alive?.If he is then why didn't he showed up to Yesuh?.Is Yesuh strong?

BrightShinningAura likes this.
  18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Horen finally makes a formal appearance in the main story at the recent translation updates (56) but only at the last panels of the chapter where it is revealed he has been lazing/sleeping around (even commenting to wake him up a year later, much to the racoon hojok's annoyance that asks him if he's a tiger or a hibernating bear and that he has news to tell him *most likely related to Yesuh*)

BrightShinningAura and Mi shiru like this.
  19. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can you tell me where you read the novel?

20. Lizzzzzzz

Lizzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Yesuh dates Hahae and Yugi, then what happened to Horen? Horen is her childhood friend not to mention her lover and fiance. Plus, if she dates Hahae while being in a relationship with Horen, isn't she two-timing? Or did she break up with Horen?

BrightShinningAura likes this.