LCD Convention

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by KhayDesu, May 6, 2021.

1. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    So i found thus new series that started uploading translations just a few days ago and i somewhat find the story interesting.

Convention
    [​IMG]

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/convention/

A meaningful message in the middle of the 21st century takes mankind to unknown territory – the Convention. Its purpose and origin were unknown. Perhaps it was some crazy extraterrestrial invasion? Or was it a cover-up between the great powers?

After the Boundary Convention, the Earth undergoes catastrophic changes, sea levels rise, compressing humans’ living space, strange cases of body decomposition threaten humanity’s survival…… everything seems to foreshadow the eventual end of human beings in the gravitational bondage of lonely life and lonely death.

More and more things begin to arrive on this tiny planet that originates from places that no one has seen nor heard before. Advocates, Objectors, and people that harbor secrets of their own began to oppose one another in the dark for their ideals.

A woman depicted in an oil painting seems to be the key to everything that is happening. She causes people to go insane but also gives people hope …… The men and women serving as a Herald, can they still smile?

Hm intriguing so far.
    ~
    The story starts in a an acclaimed Medical institute called 'The Library' where the MC Huang Yuan who lost his memories except his name. He has a mysterious ability of foresight that he catches glimpses of the future when coming in contact with a person/place though it doesn't occut very often. There are many mysteries surrounding this facility, its weird system, purpose, the director, 'The Professor' and many more things that'll be unveiled as the story progress, The world building is quite good so far (the setting is akin to a Elysium) the world is a barren hellscape of ruins, mysterious things, wanderer's etc. The characters around the MC is quite mysterious and haven't been explained all that much as there are only 3 chapters, though I am intrigued as to what the developments are. I am looking forward to more chapters.

Sutad Aatma and SylviaViolet like this.
  2. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So desu was writing this desu~:aww:

KhayDesu likes this.
  3. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh, pretty cover.
    I'll stash it in my "wait for more chapters" list, then. Maybe I'll come by the LCD again when I'm done binging it after it accumulates chapters.

Sutad Aatma likes this.
  4. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will do the same as the user above. Starting when there are only 3 chapters out will be boring for me. The cover definitely looks good <3

KhayDesu likes this.
  5. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep while you guys were discussing in my Necromancer post lol~ im busy sorting out stuff in my profile atm desu~

Its a bit long though you are correct that it is quite few chapters, the info given is too little for a concrete review

though the author was mentioning stuff about Art and History quite a lot