Corrupt a Wish

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Aria Hime, Feb 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Karamell

Karamell ✿~Peaceful Days~✿

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted~
    You entered the Mech that you have personally made on deserted island to test out its abilities. Satisfied with the results, you got up from your seat and was just about to leave only to find the button that opens the door to exit to be broken...

I wish to find true love :love:

Valcryst likes this.
  2. CountOfSpite

CountOfSpite Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats not bad....
    Granted.
    Humanity made contact with aliens, and a whole alliance of them! luckily they are (mostly) peacefull, and quite compatible with humans in many respects (ideologies, economy, culinary arts, etc)
    Your beloved is from a symbiotic race that chose pairs for life, whit a bit of a downside: they fuse toghether. Now you really share everything with your belowed... too bad you drive each other mad, what with the difference in neural networks and conflicting hormone responses.

i wish for a job that i like, pays well enough for upper-middleclass living, legal, good for both the people and the world in general, isnt demanding in workhours (hardly any overwork needed) with good work-life ballance and will be stable for the next 120 years, not to mention the bonuses (free healt care (dental inclouded), cafeteria, family support,etc).

Karamell and Valcryst like this.
  3. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted~
    BREAKING NEWS!
    "After the discovery of NUF particle (named after where it was first discovered) human life was extended to a whooping 250 years...."

In the early years of your life you were able to find what most people would say as the Dream Job. It was well-paying, has lots of benefits, good life-work balance and very stable. Well, stable until after 120 years. The company you work on suddenly collapsed for reasons too classified to mention. The said reason is also why no other companies are willing to work with any of the employees from your companies. You lived remaining half your life in poverty, doing nothing but menial jobs that barely kept you fed everyday.

I wish for a cleaning magic that works properly and could be used by normal people like me.

Karamell and Valcryst like this.
  4. CountOfSpite

CountOfSpite Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i had a stable, wellpaying job, im pretty sure i can invest quite a bit of money into stuff, so... yep Im good.
    also, if its too classified for me, a good and diligent worker, who worked 120 years to know it, how come rival companies know it? also, why would it be a reason NOT to employ me? i mean, im really not that bright, but if i kept a job for 120 years, in a evolving civilization, thats hardly a reason to dismiss me no? i could also get an interview or two from it..... for the right price.....
    does that mean i win?

granted.
    magic came back! sadly, its to weak to use for anything serious (fire magic dont even burn anything) though the rare few that can use cleaning magic! sadly, that, too, is stiil weak, so it cant remove stains and such, but its the perfect means to sterilize/disinfect/clean medical tools! after they are washed normally.

i want YOU, dear reader, to make a simple peanut and jam sandwich for me, delivery optional.

5. Karamell

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted~
    Ahem, looks like it is finally time to test my nonexistent cooking skills. I mean a sandwich can’t be that hard to make right?
    *grabs two slices of moldy bread*
    *dumps unpeeled peanuts in between the moldy bread*
    *dumps entire can of jam onto the bread and the peanuts*
    Tadaaa~
    Here’s the peanut and jam sandwich made “perfectly” and simply. Didn’t even spend 2 minutes on it lol. Now, how do I put it in a bag? :hmm:

I wish for someone to deliver my awesome sandwich to @CountOfSpite and get him/her to eat it :blobowoevil_horns:

CountOfSpite and Valcryst like this.
  6. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted ~
    Using a random lottery system Nuffian #108474 has been chosen to be deliver your awesome sandwich.

Wow, such luck! You never would have thought that one of the best entrepreneurs in town will be tasked with sandwich delivery. You also would have never thought how much he was amazed by the delicacy you created. And we all know what happens when the CEO of Valcryst Group of Companies is interested.

Before delivering your perfect sandwich, @Valcryst has decided to create a better version of your sandwich. You got an irrefutable offer because you were held at gunpoint to work with the Company by making sandwiches diligently all-day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year until you die.

After a few years long time. @Valcryst remembered that he was supposed to deliver that sandwich you made (he's a busy man so *shrug*). He took out that well-preserved (or so it seemed) sandwich from the company's top secret food vault and arrived at @CountOfSpite 's doorsteps.

Though, @CountOfSpite forgot about the sandwich, he can't refuse our great panda CEO and thus decided to eat the sandwich.

"One bite and you'll find Heaven!"
    -motto of the newest sandwich product of the Valcryst Food Company based on a true story

I wish I could be lazy all my life and yet live in good conditions without being scolded for my laziness

Valcryst, CountOfSpite and Karamell like this.
  7. CountOfSpite

CountOfSpite Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...damn, how the hell did i not notice that???? i wanted to write peanutbutter! what have i done!? WHAT HAVE I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!?!?!?

Valcryst, Karamell and Bad Storm like this.
  8. Karamell

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I figured that you mean peanut butter since I have never heard of peanut and jam sandwich. But peanut makes the wish easier to corrupt so it’s a good thing for me ;)
    Granted, you live a life as a test subject for a dangerous experiment and are thus confined in a luxurious room eating extremely healthy and delicious food. By the way, by dangerous I mean that the experiment has a 99.99% chance of death.

I wish nuffies were real money that can be spent anywhere and has the same value as American dollars.

9. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted~
    The value of American dollar plummeted to an all time low and will never rise again. In line with this, your nuffies are as good as valueless.

I wish for happiness

10. Karamell

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted.
    As everyone knows, happiness never lasts so a random time in your life will be chosen where will be extremely unhappy. How long the unhappy times last will depend on your luck.

I wish for cute and fluffy stuffed animals.

11. Valcryst

Valcryst 『Theorizing Panda』 ʕ-ᴥ – ʔ 『Ddraigslayer』 ︻デ═一

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted....
    You get taxidermied(stuffed) animals. A lot of them. Mostly woodland creatures.
    One random rhino there somewhere.
    The authorities are suspicious of you now.

Huh...
    This is a pretty straightforward one from me...
    Oh well.

I wish for sinkholes to sink my country underwater. :3

12. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted....
    Architecture has improve leaps and bounds in the near future. Now they are able to create miniature models of everything including countries. In an international collaboration project of all nations, the World's Society of Architecture decided to create models of all countries in their respective capital cities.

Year 20xx, sinkholes started randomly appearing around the globe and sunk thousands of structures. Unfortunately (?), the country of [insert country name here] Miniature model fell due to the sinkhole along with tens of structures nearby. You were one of the witnesses of the incident.

I wish students have salaries,too.

Valcryst likes this.
  13. Valcryst

Valcryst 『Theorizing Panda』 ʕ-ᴥ – ʔ 『Ddraigslayer』 ︻デ═一

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted.
    Actually, it already exists.

Scholars have a monthly stipend.
    College/university students go on Internships/OJTs and get salaries(at least, by law they are required to have one)

And most students get allowance which can be interpreted as a form of salary... just learn to save i guess.
    goodluck with that.

I wish to witness magic happen.

14. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,true that...Didn't think that out well :hmm:

Granted
    An invitation arrived at your front door with nothing but a time and place written on it.
    Out of curiosity, you decided to go. You arrived earlier than stated and saw nothing but an old abandoned warehouse. You were very disappointed. As you turn away, the clock struck 12 and the midday sun disappeared.

In a blink of an eye, you are on a different place. The laws of physic doesn't apply there and you arrived at one conclusion: Magic. A wish come true, indeed. You had the best time of your life watching real magic happening for the next 12 hours.

The clock struck 12 again. The next thing you knew is you woke up from a dream you would never recall again. Without a memory of it, is it still real?

I wish for a real life flying mount that could fly fast, obedient and most importantly, I could communicate with properly.

Valcryst likes this.
  15. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted but he is a gluttonius beast and although he has these capabiities his appetite is so large you need three jobs just to feed him.. So you rarely have time to go for a ride.
    I wish I was building a sandcastle on a beach with no worries

Bad Storm likes this.
  16. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted but you can only use a bucket of sand

I wish I could transform into kamen rider or super sentai

17. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted but then you have to pick which one to be at any time. But then the world has a giant crack appear in it and you are forced into holding it together because of you strength.

I wish that Nuffies had value.

18. Axiel

Axiel ❖ Beyond Salavation ❖

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, they have bragging value to those who care.

I wish for a cureall.

19. Karamell

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, you get one in a game

I wish for faster releases of my favorite novel

20. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    granted, but paywalled pricey af and with no pirate sources available

I wish i was a long lost descendant/inheritor of some old billionaire with no close relatives