Spoiler Could You Stop Teasing Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 6, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Sammury taken from here .....Apparently its going to get picked up soon \o/

Could You Stop Teasing Me (你能不能不撩我)

Author: Jiao Tang Dong Gua 焦糖冬瓜

Summary: This is a story of a Seme (CH: Xiao Gong*) who got rebirthed to the time before he lost the Uke (CH: Xiao Shou*) and where he started to tease the Uke senselessly… This story will be written from the POV of the Uke.

The F1 greatest racer Winston had lost his one and only important rival, Hunt. No matter how many skillful opponents appeared before him one after another, he still remained as the solitary ruler.

However, Winston woke up one day and found himself back to the time when Hunt was 18 years old.

Winston: Are you willing to rule this Kingdom of Speed with me, and be my only King?

pokes @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @SnowTime @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia
    @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @Cohran @MoMoePom @azure_sea @Kosu @Misaki Yata

2. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link

Izn, Shizuka Mikki, wildthorn and 6 others like this.
  3. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    (◎_◎)*lurks while haunting cookies*

kly and Novel otaku desu like this.
  4. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::cookie::aww::aww:is this the same author of the heartbeat at the tip of the tongue and thrive of catastropy? I just remember the last character of the author name

kly and Novel otaku desu like this.
  5. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers plz :love:

Novel otaku desu likes this.
  6. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    *add to long list of danmeis*

veihakase and kly like this.
  7. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    so i was curious and.. yeah...

There’s a man dressed in a black suit sitting quietly on the sofa, swirling a glass of red wine in a slow rotation, and then letting it settle.

This a wedding after-party.

The bridegroom's left hand carries a scattered bow tie. The collar of the white shirt is slightly open, showing a slender neck line. Eyes are lazy but with a faint smile, as if walking on the clouds.

This kind of man, if he was holding wine & wine glasses to share with guests would make a very pleasing picture, but he was carrying two bottles of beer.

"Hey... Van Winston... " The groom, Chen Mobai, sat down on the sofa and turned his face to look at Winston.

Winston thought that this was probably the peach eye that the Chinese talk about.

"You're a little drunk." Winston put down the red wine cup.

His voice was cold, in this sweet air, people could not help sober up.

"How do you know I'm a little drunk?"

"Because you included my last name when you called my name.”

The groom, Chen Mobai, stretched out to remove the wine glass and solemnly put his own beer in front of him.

"Then you should get yourself drunk, too. Don't be too sober... Life is too short."

"Then how do I play?"

"Do what you want to do." Chen Mobai's finger moved a little in the air.

"How do I do what I want to do?" Winston asked again.

"If you want something, don't shut up your desire for it, let it out completely and give it all to that person. Let him be drowned by your longing... Even if you don't say a word, the other person will be like how you want him - crazy for you. "

Chen Mobai drank a large mouthful of beer from the bottle.

"Is it possible to succeed without saying a word?"

Winston's voice is always light, like an ancient river that follows a permanent path from this end to the other end.

"Don't think so much, do it all the way..." Chen Mobai got up and went to a small figure that was chatting happily with her friends.

He didn't say anything, just smiled and looked at his bride, slowly pulling her away from her circle of friends, and dropped down to rub the tip of his nose with hers, then looked at the other.

The atmosphere becomes slow, everyone's heart feels like it’s being teased.

Friends shout "can't bear, no more“, "start to abuse the dog again", “Let’s go, time to go home".

Winston nodded a farewell to the host, he picked up the bottle on the table, and left with the guests.

At the moment he closed the door, Chen Mobai's voice sounded, "hey... Winston... "

"Well?" Winston turned around.

"You can also be sexy." Chen Mobai laughed.

Winston raised his hands and turned away.

He called a taxi and came to a cemetery. The entrance door was closed, all the lights were out, and the moonlight was just like a gauze on the undulating tombstones.

It does not seem to be horrifying, but tranquil and peaceful, as if all the complexity of the world is silent.

Winston’s face is slightly turned, backlit, it looks vague and mysterious.

“Carpe diem?”

One can only see a slender figure take two steps backwards before rushing to the iron gate with an explosive force.

After landing, he tore his tie aside, and turning his body slightly from the iron bar, pulled his beer from the other side of the door.

The rows of tombstones seem to be looking up at the night sky persistently, waiting for him to arrive. But Winston goes straight to the bottom and stops.

He buried his only opponent in this life here — Hunter.

How ironic that one of the top drivers of the formula one, died in a car accident?

Ironically, from then on no matter how much the so-called "genius" fought, he is still a lonely king Van Winston.

Winston put the beer on Hunter's tombstone, lip curved slightly, seemingly calmly provoking the night.

"Hunter... Don't you think if you're going to die, being fucked to death by me would’ve been more worth it?”

"Do you remember my birthday when you said you would satisfy one of my wishes? My wish is... I wish you are alive, and love me just like how I love you - madly.”

He leaned down, the gesture graceful as usual, and leaned his forehead gently on the other's tombstone.

In the early morning of the second day, Winston sat up and lifted his head.

The phone was ringing, and he casually grabbed it. The flickering name made him a little surprised.

It’s the name of the physical trainer he used to have. He ended the partnership five years ago. The coach later sold sporting goods and became a successful businessman.

"Hello, Winston! I've been waiting for you for ten minutes! It's not like you to be late for training! "

"You wait for me?" Why? " Winston sat up.

"Why are you waiting for you?" Are you all right? Do you want to go to the movie together with the physical fitness trainer?

Winston’s brows wrinkled, seemingly wanting to say something, but still got up and opened the curtain.

The light is a bit dazzling, but when he saw a billboard on the opposite side of the building, he was shocked.

That was an advertisement for a hot film five years ago!

And the streets in the light, pedestrians wearing all make him feel strange but familiar.

And the copper statue that was dismantled two years ago, is still clearly standing there.

Everything is the same as his memory, but not.

“Today… what’s the date and month?” Winston closed his eyes and asked.

“May 12th, what’s the matter?” The coach is a little suspicious.

In his impression, Winston does everything in an orderly manner, is almost even a little obsessive compulsive… how can he not remember the date>

“Which year?” Winston's fingers tightly clasp the cell phone, the finger bone is white from the force.

When he heard the year, Winston threw his cell phone on the bed and ran to the desk. He pulled the drawer open and took out the schedule, and quickly spread it out.

His eyes sweep from the top downwards, until it lands on a particular name, at that moment, his pupils flare wide.

— Marcus team Evan Hunt.

Time seems to stand still at that moment.

surprised this hasn't gotten more love :aww:

8. Jullia

Jullia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow~

9. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @xiin for telling me about the existence of this novel :blobhero: I'm so in love with this author's style... Time to binge read yessss :aww:

Aster Anemone likes this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel needs to be loved too <3 :aww: ...... was the day he came back the day of the accident?

Foxy san would you like me to add you in my bl poke list?

Aster Anemone and foxymirage like this.
  11. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my please do! That'll be very helpful :blobsmilehappyeyes:

12. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    no...

in the first chapter, Hunter's actually in the toilet stall while his manager's flipping out and trying to kick the door in (LOL). ML Winston walks in and interrupts their hilarious verbal fight (manager asks if he has hair "down there" bahahaha) and then the manager tries to drag Hunter out of the toilet to continue their fight. ML & Hunter at this point have never interacted before even though they know of each other since they're in the same circuit... ML stops Hunter from leaving the washroom by calling his name, then tells him his pants are undone and reaches out to zip him up (and cop a feel.. sneaky ML sneaky!) currently, ML is lauded as the would-be king of the season, while Hunter is a bottom ranked rookie.

MARIA12628, Izn, banhana and 8 others like this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so the novel is from the Hunter's point of view? ....does the ml try to help him out often?
    It seems like the ml is the natural type :D

14. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh it's love story between rookie and the top dog... OMG I'm so gonna love this :blobnosebleed: BTW, one important question... Is this easy to MTL?:hmm:

Edit: and OH shit, it's giving me YOI feeling! Ahhh

Aster Anemone, banhana and JuuHachi like this.
  15. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    also, i'm getting more and more impressed by this author. like borderline god-worship.

the three books (@alexfilia & @foxymirage know where i've been ..) are all written so well and with such distinctive tones.

"Thrive of Catastrophe" is more gritty and live-philosophical, "Tip of the Tongue" is all fluff and romance, "Could You Stop Teasing Me" is going to be all humor. SO EXCITED.

@alexfilia - it's from Hunter's POV. ML is gonna be a perv from what i can tell. CH2 has a scene where they're at the supermarket, Hunter's card has reached its limit and he can't pay, ML jumps in and says "i'll help him buy everything but not the underpants". Hunter: "why not the underwear?" ML: "they don't suit, you're clearly a M size, not an L"

@foxymirage - seems like all of the author's novels are relatively easy to MTL. this one is about the same as the other two, just a bit harder to get into since nobody's translated the first few chapters ~

edit: what's YOI? o_O

16. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link

I'm 100% on board with you on this... This author is just so freaking amazing! I just fell in love with every story they wrote no matter if it's danmei or straight! :aww::blobnosebleed:

Yayyy~ I'm so excited to start this one! Wish me luck~ *runs off gleefully*

And YOI is Yuri On Ice :cookie: (more like the fanfic that I read in AO3 "Rivals" series that was just damn amazing

17. Ichigocheesecake

Ichigocheesecake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOAH THIS IS INTERESTING!!! just seeing that it is not in the POV of the one that transmigrated has got me hooked already

18. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh-ah, i've finished this one, their kissing quite hot <3 There's this part where Owen taught Hunter to seduce Winston or sth, It actually work, but bc Hunter is super slow, he doesn't realize it. And bc Owen looks close w/ Hunter, Hunter's stalker kinda harassed Owen bc he thought Owen was Hunter bf w.

MARIA12628, banhana, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  19. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    whoaaaa *fans self* fucking to death in the prologue, handcuffs & possessive talk by ch4, directly talking about wanting to have sex with Hunter by ch6... this ML moves fast (but i love it) . :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Hunter asks why ML is helping him, while internally thinking:
    Please tell the truth. Or else I can't sleep.

ML: "First, you are the only one that can surpass me on the track in the future."

Internal Hunter: what! no way!

ML: "Second, I want to fuck you."

Internal Hunter: The joke is so fucking bad... If it's true, I'll quit F1.

ML: "Third, I want to be friends with you. Which do you think is true? "

Hunter's nerves slowly relaxed... "The third one, you want to be friends with me!"
    Hunter has a big smile on his face.

ML: "Wrong, except for the third, everything else is true."

will there be actual sex scenes :cookie::cookie::cookie:

20. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately although their kisses rly hot, but the actual scene not in detail orz. i read at danmeila, and haven't tried diff site, so i can't guarantee for another site.

There's this part where Winston crazily kissed Hunter when Hunter was blindfolded! Hunter thought the one who kissed him was the girl on bar though.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017