Forgotten Title Crossing to pastoral in ancient times china

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Laylieth, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Help me find the title about crossing novel where the FL is a pastoral daughter whom her grandma was a legal wife but being bullied by his granpa's concubine (FL grandma's cousin) then her family (grandma, mom dad, bro and sis) ask for separation and she realized that she has purple energy that comes through with her crossing, and that purple aura help her healed the ML's hand. The hero is in anretreat to a country becoz he got poisoned. And through the encounter between the hero's pet and the heroine when heroine goes to the forest looking for a food and accidentally discover some herb that ML's doctor friend plant. The ML is a prince, who grew up under the care the emperor itself and the emperor is so loving this younger brother and doting on him. The emperor itself is a good emperor who always nagging how poor his private vault is, while his younger brother always try to emptied his private vault. Ive once read this but somehow i lost the link when my phone got reset. The last chapter i read is when the FL and ML is got engaged and FL father is entitled as lord hou. Thanks you for your time, and hope someone can help me

2. MissEnigma128

MissEnigma128 permanent caffeinated oversleeper

Reading List:
    Link
    W
    Would like to know about this

3. Laylieth

Reading List:
    Link
    Up help

4. Laylieth

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Laylieth

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Laylieth

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive found it after searching a whole web. .. Lol. If u interested in reading it below is the link

https://m.shuhaige.tw/shu_99268.html