Spoiler Crossing to the Primitive (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kirameki, Apr 17, 2020.

1. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Crossing to the Primitive
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/94_94258/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/crossing-to-the-primitive/
    Description:
    At first, Lu Yu was dumbfounded.

Crossing to a primitive era, and the gold finger given to him is a game panel?!

Even if the game panel can retrieve the beast information and get the items dropped by them, which looks very practical.

But he is a weak chicken ah ah ah ah!!

Can he beat the beasts or the beasts will beat him ah! Very deceiving!!

Finally, Chef Lu Yu, who is about to live in the perilous jungle, meets the tiger-like Matai that eats nothing but raw meat.

Lu Yu wanted be friends with the King of Matai only to find out his eyes full of blood staring at himself.

---------------------------------------

The series sounded very interesting so I'm looking for spoilers, please! :blobwink:

Dragon_Reader and lazykitty_99 like this.
  2. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing we need your magical finger to poke

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  3. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please! :sushi_singing:

4. Tir2020

Tir2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it is about travel to another world but MC is super weak can't kill even a small monster but have a system that allows him to take loot from monsters.
    He was already hungry when he met ML and his matai tribe its when they kill the monster and mc wanted to get dimensional ring from monster.
    Ans then he gets captured by ML subordinate and ML says "Kill that guy".
    The reason why MC survive is because they think that MC is a shaman and have magical power so they no matter what it is tribe they all respect shamans.
    After some interaction between MC and tribe you know that this group of matais ML subordinates is probably the last living matais because matai live very long time and have great physical power so people make them their slaves and drink their blood to become immortals

5. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i tried mtl of this novel but couldn't get the "enjoyment" factor , decided to wait for translations but translator has stopped translating since then :blobpensive:
    From what i get there is another transmigrator who built a city(i guess) ,he was too given tasks by system but he took a cruel route . He was the person behind matais killing . Later that system binded with mc (i guess kinda to rivert his wrongs) . That transmigrator is typical vicious kind want to have harem, longevity, rule the world .
    To know the end i just went through last few chapters.

6. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    It not your fluffy novel there are a lot of cruelty and slavery with canibalism

7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, are you sure that you're not confusing this novel with another? I read the reviews in the novelupdate page, and the reviewers basically said that it's a slice of life story which is pretty chill and funny. :hmm:

8. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL easy to understand or not?

littleshouyou likes this.
  9. Tir2020

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i may confuse this novel with another. But there was a moments with a slavery also there was some kind of guy that have a power of regeneration he was slave because of his ability and mc saved him and he fall for mc and think that it is fate that they met and he tried to steal mc from matai tribe just to love him alone. So slavery detected. I think they say this because there not so much drama and speed of plot

OH I remembered with which novel I confuse that it is travel to primitive to build infrastructure.

There was a conflict between mc and ml because of blood of matai. MC did not want to love anybody from matai because they so powerful and live very long so chef tribe subordinates choose to bring a cup of their matai blood to mc and wanted to make him immortal too but mc was like leave this shit out of me.

I did not quite understood a ending of this story what happened and how story finished

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    juanexbi and Zhen_Qing like this.
  10. SI Mashiro

SI Mashiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyway to contact the current translator, 'beanyland'?

11. yforever125

yforever125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did they resolve the conflict about MC and ML's different lifespans? Does MC find an alternative way to be immortal or ends up drinking the matai blood? Or does he just stay mortal?

12. BobChan

BobChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's relatively easy to understand, although some parts are translated a little weird.
    i.g. It doesn't translate 王, you'll just see 'wang' instead; some of the names of the character are translated differently, for example: Tai Li became Tai Lie, or Cha Ze (Cha Zhe) turned to Zha Zhe; Lu Yu changed into Lu Yuchao; etc.; and as usual some of the grammar is a little off, though I have to say that it is much easier than some of the other novels.

If you're looking to MTL, you should start on Chapter 22 on the raws as it continues from the translation (the chapters probably got mixed up or something.

HIMETAN likes this.
  13. FlanLatte

FlanLatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    _( : 3 」∠)_ this series does not MTL very well, but it”s at least kinda enough to understand whats happening.

14. FlanLatte

FlanLatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OKAY, i finished reading ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    People who MTL: please note that there are some repeating contents in the later chapters from the OP raw link. When you get to them, you can find the corrected chapters here.

otherwise, here’s villain spoiler:
    Zhao Yuhua
    • Witch of the stone city built by the 3 tribes in the 10k beast plain
    • Transmigrator who’s skill was “life conversion” which showed him how much time he had left to live, and only one line of explanation: “life for a life”. He thought that killing people would extend his life, but it did not. Later during a harsh winter with little food, found out that his life increased with cannibalism.
    • Received a system task to spread language/communication
    • Figured out that killing people still gave him benefits (i.e like the loot drops MC has), but that dwindled and stopped when he only received a prescription after the massacre of the Empty tribe (Cha Zhe’s tribe) and then received nothing for the massacre of the Matai tribe.
    • Prescription reward was initially just something to strengthen the health of illness prone people, but he experimented continuously and the result was basically zombie warriors with increased strength. (Heavily implied that he used the blood of the Matai and other tribes for the experiments)
    • Wanted to become an emperor with a large harem :facepalm:
    • Died at the hands of MC & ML
    • MC lamented the system, from another perspective ZY’s skill might have worked if he went around saving lives instead.

15. Sos

Sos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with cha zhe? Did he steal the mc? I’m a bit contradictory about him. I hope he finds his own happiness