LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I considered that it might be her in the box considering who it was addressed to, but the timing seems really weird. If her dad sent her before he died, then shouldn't she have arrived long ago? And if he sealed her away as I seem to remember it saying that he did, then why is she being shipped around now? Did he maybe leave instructions with his wife's clan to ship her here if he didn't return by XXX date?

I wonder how long it'll take him to notice that his ghost is missing, and how much trouble it'll be to unfreeze it.

2. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, with senior whites blessing he'll get through it, it'll be piece of cake with misfortune on top~

3. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could have been a standing order of his-"if I die/don't show up for X days, ship this box to Y person" that got executed after whatever conditions were filled

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the success of this race will encourage the flying sword race to become more dangerous.

Bad Storm likes this.
  5. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I fear that the flying sword competition would just be outshined by this race. Just look at all the shenanigans happening.

John Maverick likes this.
  6. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    As well as this is sponsored by quite a few extremely powerful and wealthy people, and most of the contestants are at a higher level than the sword competition (I think the flying sword had 2 divisions, 4 and 5, I don't remember if there was a level 6 division) while most of the people in the tractor competition are at *least* level 5 with many being 6 or 7, so it's a more flashy event

7. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    It actually surprised me how their chat group really seemed to have lots of powerful seniors. Wasn't expecting it to such a scale.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd feel sorry for Phoenix Slayer for his reputation being destroyed by the MC if he hadn't forced this deal on the MC without making adequate preparations.

mrttao likes this.
  9. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Tractor Race.

10. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    That's pretty much my feeling on it-PS has everything he gets from this coming to him for failing to tell Shuhang a bloody thing about his abilities, his tractor, or the race in general

11. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, Shuhang's luck sucks lately. Maybe this is the aftereffects of basking in Senior White's heaven defying luck for too long...

12. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    His luck *is* still good, he's just having to suffer for it more than usual-he has still benefited enormously from getting to use P.S's body as a reference for his techniques to get them all pushed to mastery stage that would have taken a lot of time otherwise

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "How could this competition even be called 'racing competition' without a kamikaze driver participating in it?" lol.

The MC seems to have lost his sense of urgency... Did he decide that he'd like to vacation in space?

Why would she need sheet music? Shouldn't she know all of her songs by heart?

Or maybe the luckiest thing that could happen to him would be being sent to space...

14. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Captain_Ironfoundersson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seventh Stage Spirit Venerables didn’t participate in the race as participants. They served as referee and race course designer.

15. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that's right, I remember hearing about all the level 6's but forgot the level 7's were just spectators/referees

16. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Captain_Ironfoundersson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, the tournament participants are famous characters of Earth’s Cultivation World, so no wonder it received a huge publicity.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C451: MC keeps forgetting that he's not himself right now...and that he's in a race and has no time to collect that much monster blood.

C452: I wonder if the race will finish before the MC remembers that he's participating in it?

C453: I wonder if Ven. White will remember to go snatch that altar. He's got a lot on his plate and he's easily distracted after all.

mrttao likes this.
  18. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 254
    For a second there, I thought Young Master Phoenix Slayer is the next Senior White. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a strong feeling that he's about to be knocked out of the top ten and get a round trip ticket to space...

I wonder if he'll be able to get that glove back from Phoenix Slayer, and if Spirit Butterfly will come round to ask for it.

20. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    You're strong feeling seems spot on.

Poor mc, stuck on the moon unless other stuff happens that makes it otherwise.