LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then give a good deal. There's a difference in selling something for 80% of its value and selling it for less than 50%. One is being a friend, the other is being a doormat.

2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm betting the dragon came from those herbs Shuhang collected for her. I'm just wondering if the original dragon is using Sixteen to recover, or if this is a new entity. Either way, I'm betting that blood test he had to go through would have gone quite differently for her.

Deleted member 155674 and mrttao like this.
  3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. This is how you brutalize your enemies without raising a finger :blobowoevil_horns:

I wonder how that armor would fair against someone in the fourth stage, and how much its strength will increase after the tribulation. If it can't take a hit at the fifth stage after upgrading, then he might be in trouble during his tribulation. I have a feeling his will be at least as difficult as Sixteen's due to his lamia. Of course, its possible that the lamia will handle the biggest hit, but I wouldn't bet on her handling it perfectly since our MC is a more tragic hero than that ;)

That aside, I wonder what happened to that treasure from Sixteen's tribulation. I expect it would have been quite useful for upgrading her lifebound saber, if she could look passed its origin. Honestly, there's a part of me that's expecting her to gift it to the MC precisely because she can't :blobsmirk:

mrttao likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Those three should have just coordinated with Shuhang's light of virtue to make their video :blobowoevil_horns:

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "I have a little fellow daoist here that would like to buy a set of tailor-made formations to transcend the tribulation from the Third to the Fourth Stage" Don't you have to make your own formations? I seem to recall that Soft Feather had to make her own because her father making them for her would be seen as the two of them facing the tribulation together and would dramatically increase the strength of the tribulation.

I wonder if DM Nirvana will pay him for the recording of Sixteen's tribulation. If so, he should get her permission before selling and share the proceeds with her.

"No need. Today, I want to spread positivity and follow Lei Feng's good example. I won't leave my name behind after performing this good deed" This feels quite pointless when they already know he did it...

"They refused to believe that that mysterious expert would chase them everywhere just for the sake of the Chu Family." Without knowing why he assaulted them the last time, that's a pretty stupid assumption to make.

lol, I love Soft Feather's dad and how he always secretly finds level appropriate challenges to keep her entertained and help with her training ;)

mrttao likes this.
  6. SifaV6

SifaV6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually super curious about who Soft Feather's mum might be because it has always been clouded in mystery

mrttao likes this.
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been assuming she died, but its always possible that she'll turn out to be a cultivator who left him because she thought he was too fussy. The only question at that point will be what her relationship is like with Soft Feather.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "...This was simply something unbearable to watch." lol. Idk, I'm pretty sure there are some people that would call it cool ;)

I really don't know how the author keeps track of all the side characters and loose threads in this story. Its both impressive and (usually) hysterical ;)

"When he was gazing at the Palace of Summer, he had a sudden idea. Could he shrink this thing like the Palace of Winter and place it in his Inner World...?" I was thinking the same thing, but he doesn't have the key with him does he? Plus, doesn't he need Ye Si to be able to use it? There's also the question of if it even uses the same key.

That aside, I wonder if any of the other seasonal palaces are in the 11 lands he's being given. Also, wasn't White's new residence the Palace of Spring? Or am I misremembering?

9. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she is a little caterpillar who cultivated into a butterfly before finally taking on a human shape?

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Shh...You know what happened to the last person who said something like that ;)

mrttao likes this.
  11. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its ok, I am only on my first strike with this one. As long as I don't do it 3 times it will be fine.

jacobpaige likes this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "And if her period was to come" Do birds even get a period?

mrttao and The Hamster Overlord like this.
  13. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Cai is happy that SS is going to give her access to his caves while forgetting thst SS has an actual world at his disposal

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The world requires her to ask him for permission to enter, causes her to travel with him, and has a randomly appearing portal that sucks you into a place ruled by the leader of the Netherworld. I'd say that having unfettered access to 11 paradisaical lands is much better from her perspective.

justmehere likes this.
  15. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    But it's a world. Thick qi, little danger and a lot of space

16. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if you think meeting white or the white orb from the netherworld is a little danger....

Personally? I'd stay away..

17. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well... domesticated chickens do (its the non fertilized eggs we eat, which is basically chicken menstruate)

but that is a mutation that has been artificially selected for. Most avians probably don't

18. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    took me a while to get to this novel, but man, this is a blast. Senior White is a gem, and Soft Feather is just a joy, probably the most fearsome character lol

I think they are talking about getting things like talismans, materials, and the design of the formation. Shuhang would set it up afterward... What interests me is that White is supposed to be formation expert, why doesn't he design one? But I guess they neede to sell that vein
    although it's not explained how the hell White can get over, he poses no danger to Shuhand and friends. As for the ball, he can only send the "drone" over, which is also true for the main world. So the chance meeting the ball in the Shuhang's word and in the main world are about the same

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  19. Decimationalism

Decimationalism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello... I was wondering if someone could enlighten me if there is a difference between the western monk shuhang met and that three realms (monk?) which is the senior brother of Guoguo... I'm currently at chapter 890-ish where Shuhang woke up from unconsciousness after the explosion from monster association base....In an chapter (870-ish) guoguo, shi, and zhu were looking for spirits or monsters to vanquish but were too late and Shuhang noticed that it was likely the work of the western monk... But if I remember correctly the western monk is specifically that three realms senior brother that was going to fetch them later..? Anyways thnx in advance to those who can help enlighten me :blob_grin:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  20. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Three Realms is the senior brother of Guoguo. The western monk is called Great Master, he is a disciple of a Daoist school (a scholar I guess), but he wants to be a Buddhist, so he dresses up like one and learns Buddhists techniques.

justmehere and slayer6950 like this.