Spoiler Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by CrispyNoodle, Feb 5, 2017.

1. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She got forgotten by author.

2. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Captain_Ironfoundersson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still sleeping soundly.

3. nirleka

nirleka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is sleeping through tribulations...
    Source

seabuckthorn likes this.
  4. NoOneSpecial

NoOneSpecial Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he got it during his Sixth Tribulation

5. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Reading List:
    Link
    He got it sometime during the Immortal Food Feast + battle with Fat Ball. It should be containing mirage/illusion ability aside from the much coveted principle of imperishable.

RiannNeko likes this.
  6. Deuiche

Deuiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey fellow seniors! I just joined the thread since I finally decided to look at the Manhua on WN and best decision so far. Now I'm going to delve into the LN :blobtriumph:
    As for why I am here, I was just thinking of asking if this is a Harem? and if not, may this little one know who's the FML? I sure hope it's not sixteen. She's too tsundere for me (SOZ!) :notlikeblob::blob_pout:

7. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    sixteen was only that way at the beginning she will mellow down later.
    there is no FML as of the latest raw chapter.

8. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sixteenth has no tsun at all after her initial meeting with Shuhang and getting saved by him. In fact, she's pretty much just dere. As for whether or not this is a harem, well, multiple ladies have shown an interest in Shuhang. However, Shuhang himself doesn't really have any intentions of courting multiple women at the same time. Spoilers ahead!
    Ye Si was the first one that caught his interest and he was rather smitten with her. Due to later events, courting her was put on an indefinite hold, and she gets erased from his memory so that she can do some behind-the-scenes work. This opened up the door to Sixteenth and Shuhang to deepen the sentiment between the two of them, and they've pretty much just been awkwardly flirting since then. As for Soft Feather, she was too innocent early on to think about matters of romance, but lately there have been hints of her having feelings for Shuhang.
    And then there's the mess Blockhead Song has been making.

seabuckthorn and Otakureader like this.
  9. bchen3

bchen3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2507
    Song Shuhang finally tells his parents the existence of cultivation!

10. nirleka

Reading List:
    Link
    Woot more detail please

11. bchen3

bchen3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Song Shuhang's 7th to 8th stage heavenly tribulation(and completely messing up in a hilarious way), he ended up, by extremely strange circumstances, pregnant with the blonde cyborg girl's new body. When he returned home together with Soft Feather and Sixteen to his parents' house(protected by Ruism sect's cultivators), his mother asked him if he made one of them pregnant and if so, which one, completely thinking that Song Shuhang had come home to confess. Confused, Shuhang decided to finally tell his mother the truth of how cultivation was real, starting by asking her if she noticed how the world seemed to be changing. His mother asked if this had to do with her question of pregnancy and Song said that it did, prompting her to ask again which girl he made pregnant. Song Shuhang tried to explain in a roundabout way, making his mom impatient, but Song said that if he straight-up told her the truth, she definitely wouldn't accept it. A few seconds later, Song's mother seemed to realize the truth and immediately told him that bigamy was illegal. Song was confused again, but replied saying that neither of them were pregnant. Song's mom then asked who was pregnant in that case and Song says that it was himself, rendering his mom completely speechless. Song then tells her about how the changes in the world were partially connected to him and that cultivation was real and the origin of everything that's happened. The jade spirit tea, spirit rice, and spring water that Song gave his parents were all part of cultivation. His mother was stunned, but was slowly realizing that it all made sense. She then asked if Soft Feather and Sixteen weren't normal either, which Song confirmed before deciding to provide proof of cultivation by demonstrating cultivation techniques, which leads us to the end of the current raws.

12. nirleka

Reading List:
    Link
    Suhang is pregnant... I don't see that coming. Moreover, the misunderstanding... :D:D:D

God lord, the english translation have a very long way to arrive at this chapter :(

Wondering if i need to read CCG MTL :blobtired:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  13. sanoy97

sanoy97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You definitely don't need to reed the mtl, but i think it isn't that bad.
    Of course it is difficult at the beginning, but it took me like 2 - 3 chapters to have no problems with the mtl anymore.
    I am currently at about 1550 and i never cared much about spoilers.
    I think its at around 2700 now, might be wrong.

14. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Reading List:
    Link
    Any event in CCG is hard to summarized, since they usually interlinked with lots of other events.

15. I your Father

I your Father Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the lotus (the black one and the white one), what will happen to the worlds they will create?

16. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Black lotus becomes white rabbit's new home.

Gold lotus becomes ruism's new home.

17. I your Father

I your Father Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruism? who's that?

18. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scholar cultivators. Just like how there's Buddhism, there's Ruism. Buddhism are pretty much just cultivators, but with a concentration on body tempering like Dharma King Good Fortune or whatever it is the other kind of monks do, though as a whole, I do think they all try to accumulate karmic virtue (like through that technique Shuhang learned from the foreign monk). As for Ruism, they use something called 'righteous qi' from acting forthright and noble; pretty much the opposite of Nine Serenities qi.

19. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruism

20. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Shuhang ever tell his friends about cultivation? From what ive read of the above posts, he has only just told his parents. Have any of the normies around the MC started on the path of cultivation?